Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 418187888990919293 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2322
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan was the best player on the court in the first quarter, then Pop subbed him out for 12 minutes. The inconsistency of these young players is maddening. I still like his British accent and short shorts, stop picking on the kid. It's not his fault the Spurs drafted him too high.

(he does trip over his own feet and self a lot tho, but let's credit that to "hustle")
    Last edited by Knoxxx; 03-23-2024 at 06:42 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look out for Philly as a contender to land Naz.

I like Mo’s Jarace Walker idea.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This gap toothed pussy has no business starting in the G League, much less the Association.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae Young, Naz Reid and Herb Jones are at the top of my trade targets list tbh. These 3 guys would fix so many issues with this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae Young, Naz Reid and Herb Jones are at the top of my trade targets list tbh. These 3 guys would fix so many issues with this team.
    I hear you. How about Cedi Osman on a 3/48 instead?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep spurs need to act opposite than they did in the Duncan era. They can’t just build through the draft. With Brian Wrong’s track record, I don’t trust them to draft talent like I did in the past. They already have a more marketable star than Timmy that other stars would want to team up with. They can get free agents. Spurs material mentality can go out the door.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these 3 players are all young and "on the timeline" so to speak, so they would be long term pieces. The FO better be doing something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, other then drafting some players and maybe picking up another scrub or 2 that other teams are not really looking at through free agency , this dumb FO is standing pat... unfortunately.

Until proven otherwise, or actual changes of coach and management happen this tiered method will just continue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like some semblance of an offensive game will be the key to whether Jeremy can stick in the league. On the defensive side, what we have seen the last couple of games (J Jackson Jr, Durant) is that the last thing you want to do is put him on a taller player than him. His defense on smaller players is quite good, though.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, other then drafting some players and maybe picking up another scrub or 2 that other teams are not really looking at through free agency , this dumb FO is standing pat... unfortunately.

Until proven otherwise, or actual changes of coach and management happen this tiered method will just continue.
    Most likely so they can tank for a deeper draft class in 2025. Expect a 20 win season next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's my power forward

TheGreat

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This gap toothed pussy has no business starting in the G League, much less the Association.
    That aged well!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan haters in shambles

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Maybe protected his role a bit by keeping the Spurs in worse lottery position.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was due for a good game maybe even two good games. We've seen this before.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's an inconsistent 20 year old role player right now who had a great game against a front line. Hopefully as he gets older he continues to get more consistent and improve, next year will be very telling as players often make a year 3 jump after stagnating in year 2. I have high hopes for him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan is fine. Lot of the recent young guys looked a lot better in Year 3 vs Year 2 and I'm expecting the same from Jeremy next season tbh.
    Plus he will spend this off season actually working on skills that he needs to be successful instead of taking Pop’s PointGuard for Dummies class.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s a microcosm for the whole team, inconsistent as all ! The upside is very tantalizing though, since he defends and hustles like a madman.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sochan lovers come out of hiding for his occasional big game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s get some decent takes. The dude has some upside. You don’t have to love or hate him at present to just be a fan and happy to cheer for him and the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is younger than most rookies also including the Thompson brothers, Chet and Brandon Miller

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s get some decent takes. The dude has some upside. You don’t have to love or hate him at present to just be a fan and happy to cheer for him and the team.
    Well said but it won’t be received well by some of these clowns! The kid just needs time but that’s an excuse to some so there’s that

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shooting is critical for him. If he wants to be more than a role player off the bench, he’s gotta be able to shoot. That shot is so ugly, I’m very skeptical of him as the starting 4 going forward.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t care how the shot looks, he just needs to be more consistent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shooting is critical for him. If he wants to be more than a role player off the bench, he’s gotta be able to shoot. That shot is so ugly, I’m very skeptical of him as the starting 4 going forward.
    Yes and I can get reactionary too “let’s dump the whole team”. If I was to guess Wemby likes his teammates and doesn’t think they all just need dumped.

While his shooting form is much maligned, Jeremy showed some especially nice midrange touch tonight.

Thread Information