Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You understand why he seems like a good kid when you hear her mother. That pick gets better by the day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs should make a play to get OG Anunoby and Steven Adams on the team. Interviews will be a fun with all these brits.

Poeltl to TOR for OG.
    JRich, McDermott for Steven Adams
    Toronto drafted Koloko and Charlotte (another team in desperate need for a C) drafted Mark Williams. That leaves only the Bulls as the team in urgent need of a rim protector, so for the time being it's them, or maybe some other team (Toronto?) at the trade deadline if something happens (injuries, Koloko not cutting it, etc.). But in any case, I think the market for Poeltl has diminished for the time being... which may be good news if they plan to extend him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto drafted Koloko and Charlotte (another team in desperate need for a C) drafted Mark Williams. That leaves only the Bulls as the team in urgent need of a rim protector, so for the time being it's them, or maybe some other team (Toronto?) at the trade deadline if something happens (injuries, Koloko not cutting it, etc.). But in any case, I think the market for Poeltl has diminished for the time being... which may be good news if they plan to extend him.

I don’t think they’re banking on Koloko to be the guy that solves their center issues. Down the road, maybe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think they’re banking on Koloko to be the guy that solves their center issues. Down the road, maybe.
    I agree, but I think they'll put off plans until they have more concrete evidence, i.e. at the trade deadline. If they don't like Koloko, he's back in play. But if he is halfway competent, they're got going to give up a piece such as OG for a non star center. Hope it happens though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakob for Mark Williams & Plumlee’s Contract?

:-)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kupcheck (sp) ain’t that dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next week Poland national team is playing in world cup qualification tournament, is Sochan gonna play?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan might not be the 10/10 entertainment value of Lil Shine but he'll be a solid 9/10

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad news, they needed to trade him before the draft. They're going to bring back the same team except for the three rookies.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan might not be the 10/10 entertainment value of Lil Shine but he'll be a solid 9/10
    Sharpe will be dropping 20+ on him.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are the least watchable team in the league, boring players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he saying he's melting from the heat?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't buy this starting early on notion. A starting lineup with Murray, Sochan and Poeltl is untenable offensively.

A second unit with Jones, Sochan and Collins isn't much better, but the latter can at least feign spacing the floor and they won't spend as much time against front line players/units.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard it's 100 degrees in SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he saying he's melting from the heat?
    No he’s suggesting he really wants to win a championship. Melting at the thought of it.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs missed their opportunity to trade Poeltl. They needed to move him before the draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard it's 100 degrees in SA.
    Just about every day from June-August, yea

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he’s suggesting he really wants to win a championship. Melting at the thought of it.
    Must feel he just stepped into with the Heat there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must feel he just stepped into with the Heat there.
    Prob but he lived in Waco last year while at Baylor which is only a couple hours away so he knows the deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't buy this starting early on notion. A starting lineup with Murray, Sochan and Poeltl is untenable offensively.

A second unit with Jones, Sochan and Collins isn't much better, but the latter can at least feign spacing the floor and they won't spend as much time against front line players/units.
    In doing some thinking about this, our offensive game plan is about to enter its fourth turning, if you will. I don't know if pop is gonna be able to manage ball access appropriately for the new era given hes never had a big man like Sochan before. But this will ultimately be the fourth total overhaul to the Spurs offensive system in Pop's tenure.

We essentially drafted Ben Simmons. We now have or will soon have a Point Forward. His ball handling and agility are gonna demand the ball at the top of the key. You then turn what would be a PG into a wing. Perhaps this is what PATFO is building?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagining a PnR with Sochan and Poeltl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prob but he lived in Waco last year while at Baylor which is only a couple hours away so he knows the deal.
    Yup, also born in Oklahoma and lived there for a bit.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan has a more interesting personality but Sharpe a more exciting game on the court.

Thread Information