Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always wondered if we couldn't have gotten Sochan with one of our lower picks. He didn't have a stellar college career behind him and had/has some serious shooting problems that were evident in college.
    Nope. He certainly wasn't a reach and there was some thought he might go higher. A team like OKC would certainly take him if we were foolish enough to pass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. He certainly wasn't a reach and there was some thought he might go higher. A team like OKC would certainly take him if we were foolish enough to pass.
    Exactly. Had we traded for one of those CHA picks in the 11-13 range then maybe, but not at 20 where we were picking. Anyway, who was there at 9 that we missed on? MAYBE that Jaylen guy OKC picked at 12 but that’s it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    him shooting with 1 hand ft....has he hit 1 in the clutch or end of game situations to win games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1.tre/scoot?
    2.DV
    3.kj
    4.sprinkles
    5.YAMA?

oooooooh man
    I'd be very happy if we can trade for Killian Hayes when Cunningham comes back and put him on the bench. The kid is really improving this season and he's a great playmaker plus being a good defender. He'd fit perfectly with pop and if we're lucky enough to land Wembanyama then we'd have 2 frenchies, we know how it worked with the previous ones.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be very happy if we can trade for Killian Hayes when Cunningham comes back and put him on the bench. The kid is really improving this season and he's a great playmaker plus being a good defender. He'd fit perfectly with pop and if we're lucky enough to land Wembanyama then we'd have 2 frenchies, we know how it worked with the previous ones.
    Didnt Hayes bust?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didnt Hayes bust?
    His shooting has only marginally improved, but overall he's better in his third year and I wouldn't say he's a bust. Not great at his draft position, maybe, but not horrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His shooting has only marginally improved, but overall he's better in his third year and I wouldn't say he's a bust. Not great at his draft position, maybe, but not horrible.
    He is terrible for his #7 draft position, barely roatation quality. Fortunately for him, this draft was ing terrible, and his bust at #7 wasn’t the worst or most noticeable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hayes will be fine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, Hayes is looking like he's putting it together more now.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is terrible for his #7 draft position, barely roatation quality. Fortunately for him, this draft was ing terrible, and his bust at #7 wasn’t the worst or most noticeable.
    https://pistonpowered.com/2023/01/07...yes-bust-core/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hayes has taken a leap from "shortly out of the league" to "may actually stick around". But he's not our long term PG. I do wonder however about the point guard rotation in Detroit, because it's already crowded with Cunningham, Ivey and now Hayes, and if they land no. 2 adding Scoot to the mix would push them to the "bound for trouble" area. That's one situation to keep an eye on if we're out of the top 2, maybe someone could be expendable or tradeable (Ivey? Trade down from no. 2?). Same goes for Charlotte with Lamelo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's my only untouchable player right now on the team.
    You just know he's going to keep improving and maybe exponentially.
    Of course, we'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need a gif of the takedown on Morris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's got the nasty, and this team is gonna need the nasty to defend frail little Wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's got the nasty, and this team is gonna need the nasty to defend frail little Wemby.
    Sochan will only defend Wemby two or four times a year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need a gif of the takedown on Morris
    I was bored, so there you go:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t understand why Morris even tries to act tough after Jokic made him his .

Bunch of fake tough guys (he and his waste of space twin) that will end up dead after crossing the wrong person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was bored, so there you go:

That’s some Judo And that by a Rookie, you know Sochan will not take it from anybody

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morris is too dumb and unskilled to do anything else.

I love Sochan The Destroyer and I’m very pleased by what he has shown as a rookie.
    He obviously needs to add a consistent shot, and surprisingly enough I want to see a better rebounding rate if he is to stay a PF. Otherwise he might become a wing!
    His tenacity and at ude alone will ensure he maximizes a lot of his ability so I’m excited for the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morris is a pussy. Im soo glad he tried jeremy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol at stiff lurch Morris, got more than he bargained for trying to take out Sochan. You can literally see the surprise in Morris' eyes that he had underestimated Sochan.

I think it shows Sochan is gonna be special. Any other rook gets rattled right there. Takes the hit and goes down shocked. Sochan immediately sees the situation and instinctively does a quick wrap to topple Morris and make Morris bite off more than Morris can chew.

That tape just went around the world. Everyone starting to learn that Sochan does not play. This in turn opens up the game a bit for Jeremy. Defenders a little more tentative. Space for a window to shoot a little more open. Shooters and fast breakers a little more weary of that track-down coming from Jeremy in the peripheral vision. The entire league just second-guessed any little tricks planned for the rookie now. Every gameplan that goes up against Sochan requires a little more film session now. A new respect settles on the horizon in San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #2... That wasn't even a dunk!! (a few seconds later)... Oh!, There it is!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty savvy move by Stanley to hold Morris down on that confrontation too. Underrated heads up move to diffuse the altercation imo tbh

Thread Information