Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Sochan wants to expand his offensive game, his spin move to pull up shot is a good place to start. He attempted it quite a bit and it looks natural.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Sochan wants to expand his offensive game, his spin move to pull up shot is a good place to start. He attempted it quite a bit and it looks natural.
    I haven't watched any games, but statistically he's a willing shooter
    That's a good start

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s the dream scenario. Long way to go, short time to get there?
    Welp, looks I know what it's going to be for movie night tonight.
    Good ol' Burt Reynolds...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

IMO, this game is peak Sochan and is a must watch for anyone who wants to have an idea how he will be used in the NBA. This game also shows why I think he will be spending time at the C with the Spurs. He is a very versatile interior defender who can defend the perimeter in spurts. He’s also flopping all over the place like a true NBA player. This guy will be ready to play from day 1 if this game is any indication.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

IMO, this game is peak Sochan and is a must watch for anyone who wants to have an idea how he will be used in the NBA. This game also shows why I think he will be spending time at the C with the Spurs. He is a very versatile interior defender who can defend the perimeter in spurts. He’s also flopping all over the place like a true NBA player. This guy will be ready to play from day 1 if this game is any indication.
    This is the game that made me fall in love with Sochan. 100% agree. And I wanted Baylor to lose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the game that made me fall in love with Sochan. 100% agree. And I wanted Baylor to lose
    Sochan earned a lifetime of hatred from UNC fans…
    read the comment section:
    ”Sochan is the dirtiest player in basketball”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just watched that whole Baylor/UNC game (thanks for posting the video), and what I saw was Sochan's relentlessness giving life to a big come back, BUT man-oh-man was Baylor's guard play ing terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UNC was cheating with fake African-American history classes dating back to Dean Smith. Who gives a what their fan base has to say?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just watched that whole Baylor/UNC game (thanks for posting the video), and what I saw was Sochan's relentlessness giving life to a big come back, BUT man-oh-man was Baylor's guard play ing terrible.
    Yeah, he seems to be a fighter— in a tough and rugged way. He wasn’t losing his cool and he was playing mind games out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same tbh. These next couple drafts are gonna be huge for us. Really need to find some franchise guys or we’re fooked.
    The churn is everything. In the last 10 months or so, we have shown 4 FRPs the door, 2 failures, and two re-homed to quality teams, and we’ve brought 3 more on board. That’s what you have to do until you find your franchise guy.

The only one we out and out jettisoned was Sammich, and he got last season’s salary as severance. The Spurs DID offer Lonnie an extension last year, but he chose not to take it. When he got an offer, we rescinded his QO to let him sign it.

If you work hard, and are a team guy, you’ll get a soft landing. The spurs have a history of it.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha how are they not already riding 250k whips

Mic e Beadle in cougar mode. She is annoying AF.
    Same. She’s annoying as . Listened to like a minute of her podcast and had to turn it off. She’s your classic middle-aged, single chick with like 6 pets that’s super opinionated and es about everything.
    I applaud your bravery in coming out of the closet on SpursTalk

You be you. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have to agree Sochan might be spending more time at the 5 than we originally expected.

Funny that we here think we were slim at the 4 while PATFO probably see depth between McBooger, KJ and Vassell plus another power forward in Weiskamp in the pipeline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This isn’t even witty. You offer nothing to this board; basketball or otherwise. Not sure what side of the fence you sit in but your mom should have aborted you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn’t even witty. You offer nothing to this board; basketball or otherwise. Not sure what side of the fence you sit in but your mom should have aborted you.
    You kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

KAREN.....................

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?
    Just your mom. BTW abortion or not Plan B is a great secret seasoning. I should have done the world a favour and made your mom my specialty “morning after eggs” the day after we conceived you. They are TO DIE FOR!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wait, so if you don’t like Mic e Beadle’s annoying ass that makes you gay? What a re ed take . Think you might be projecting there Mr. White Knight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, so if you don’t like Mic e Beadle’s annoying ass that makes you gay? What a re ed take . Think you might be projecting there Mr. White Knight.

Haha seriously. I don't like her for the annoying sarcasm and lack of NBA knowledge she brings to the telecast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This was actually the only game I seen Baylor play during the entire season and I didn’t follow this season like I normally do but I was thinking who the is this kid, he’s everywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha seriously. I don't like her for the annoying sarcasm and lack of NBA knowledge she brings to the telecast.
    Genuinely glad you found each other tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Genuinely glad you found each other tbh
    Isn’t she a lesbian? You crushing? Either way she probably isn’t interested in a fat, old, hillbilly Texan who manages the appliance section at Best Buy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn’t she a lesbian? You crushing? Either way she probably isn’t interested in a fat, old, hillbilly Texan who manages the appliance section at Best Buy.
    Weren't you just claiming that you kissed my mom?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The churn is everything. In the last 10 months or so, we have shown 4 FRPs the door, 2 failures, and two re-homed to quality teams, and we’ve brought 3 more on board. That’s what you have to do until you find your franchise guy.

The only one we out and out jettisoned was Sammich, and he got last season’s salary as severance. The Spurs DID offer Lonnie an extension last year, but he chose not to take it. When he got an offer, we rescinded his QO to let him sign it.

If you work hard, and are a team guy, you’ll get a soft landing. The spurs have a history of it.
    The Spurs offered Lonnie an extension last year? Surprised to hear that. It must have been a very modest one or two year deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA DRAFT 2022: WHAT SPURS ARE GETTING IN JEREMY SOCHAN

1 MIN AGO

By John Fanta
    FOX Sports College Basketball Writer

NBA Draft 2022: What Spurs are getting in Jeremy Sochan | FOX Sports

Thread Information