My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's got the physique.

The Spurs specialize in molding those guys into NBA factors.

This will be a test for the teaching crew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great fckn pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs needed a big and we needed more offense. Not sure I would have gone for a defensive player at 9.

We will see............Im not feelin it though. My family is watching the draft with me and they cant believe we selected a 6th man that avg. 9 and 6 at that spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs needed a big and we needed more offense. Not sure I would have gone for a defensive player at 9.

We will see............Im not feelin it though. My family is watching the draft with me and they cant believe we selected a 6th man that avg. 9 and 6 at that spot.
    His shooting isn’t great, but he’s got that Diaw style toolkit. It would be a mistake to think of him as defense only.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We had the 8th ranked offense in the nba this year and that was with McDermott, our supposed top shooter, missing most of the second half of the year.

Sochan should solve our number one problem which is the combo of Keldon and McDermott getting killed on defense. He is also an underrated passer and allows us to run some real offense out of the block, something we haven't done since diaw left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pray y’all are right. I saw a lot of athletic, great shooters and big men go well after our pick. Hope y’all are right. I just wouldn’t grab a defensive player in the lottery that’s all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is going to impact team culture. Sure, he needs to improve on offense, but he's going to get after it on defense. Great upside everywhere on the court and a fantastic personality. We're going to love him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great job by the Spurs! He has Draymond-esque and Diaw-esque game. Hope Chip make him a respectable shooter, and the spurs is set to compete! Let's go!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get in here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr MVP gotta watch out patting himself on the back so hard-you can hurt a shoulder that way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man i'm excited to watch him play, this kid is Ben Simmons on crack. Biggest difference is Sochan's confidence, you can tell he is confident as and won't face the mental struggles Simmons went through offensively. I fully expect this kid to figure out his shooting, with the help of Chip. This team needed a player like Sochan he adds personality and flare to this team, he will be a difference maker fairly early in the season imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we got Draymond, Rodman, Barkley, Simmons and Diaw all in Sochan. I have no doubt he’ll figure out his shooting if that’s the only thing that’s keeping him from starting. The kid was brought in to fix the PF situation. NO WAY he doesn’t start. His help defense is too good to fix point-of-attack at guard, hide Keldon’s slow reaction on SF, and Poeltl getting dominated on man. Tall list, but Sochan is like a Gorilla Tape, fix all leaks, defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the scouting report on sochan reads very similar to the one for scottie barnes. versatility matters. now get that jump shot fixed, chip!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He‘s certainly no star, but I see him as a high impact player. Definitely excited for the defense and hope to see Pop use him as an offensive hub sometimes to unleash his playmaking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the scouting report on sochan reads very similar to the one for scottie barnes. versatility matters. now get that jump shot fixed, chip!
    6'9 player... the lamar odom, tim thomas, type of player? who knows if this player can be a volume scorer like +18ppg

Thread Information