Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LFG. One of my pet cats in this draft. One of the best one-on-one scoring prospects, as well as one of the best mid-range shooters available in this draft. Shot over 50% at Ohio State. Also a good 3-point shooter at 41% last season. Love the pick tbh. Great value at this point in the draft. Could be “the steal of the First Round” as Jay Bilas put it.

NqsmmATrPpk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steal of the draft.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great value pick tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw his defense is concerning but how concerning? Like really bad or just don't expect him to be a defender but a decent one?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw his defense is concerning but how concerning? Like really bad or just don't expect him to be a defender but a decent one?
    gotta be better then lonnies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has the tools just needs to put it together, young and needs to learn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to know! I'm tired getting players based from athleticism and length, I mean good to have but I'm more now on feel of the game. I mean Desmond Bane literally like have a T-Rex arms and not athletic but he's big for the Grizzlies. Gotta check on this dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could turn out to be the best of the Spurs many picks this year (and the others ain't bad).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm very high on Branham, he's super crafty and he really improved a ton during the season. His last 15-20 games he was impressive.

Also, thinking we got him for the corpse of Thad Young.. Well done GM Wright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont know anything about him but everyone here likes the pick. Trust the process

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Numbers from a recent episode of Locked on Jazz:

95th% in pick and roll scoring
    80+% in catch and shoot (Locke didn't specify, only said it was in the 80s)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's basically the anti-Lonnie Walker tbh, he does all the things well that Walker doesn't. I also think him and Johnny Davis are not that far apart. Very hard worker as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm very high on Branham, he's super crafty and he really improved a ton during the season. His last 15-20 games he was impressive.

Also, thinking we got him for the corpse of Thad Young.. Well done GM Wright.
    Yeah seriously. People need to realize we used Thad Young to move up, what, 18 spots and get this guy? And Young was just throw-in for the DeRozan trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love this pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's basically the anti-Lonnie Walker tbh, he does all the things well that Walker doesn't. I also think him and Johnny Davis are not that far apart. Very hard worker as well

Totally agree with this. Made the not getting Johnny at 9 thing go down easier for me tonight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah seriously. People need to realize we used Thad Young to move up, what, 18 spots and get this guy? And Young was just throw-in for the DeRozan trade.
    The George Hill pick keeps on giving :-)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not be surprised if Branham becomes the best pick in the draft. He can shoot the lights out and is gonna be the go to guy when the game is on the line in a year or two. Just an awesome pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fascinated by this pick. He could become deadly. I didn't think he'd be there at all and would have been fine with Wesley instead, who we got anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing love this pick. So glad he slipped to us. I mentioned in the Draft thread last month that I was bummed we weren’t going to have a chance to get him cause I was sure he was gonna go in that 12-16 range. I love his game and it translates well to the next level. I expect him to impress in the Summer League.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was the game that made me really like him as a prospect. 35 pts & 6 boards on 70% shooting. Watched it live and was wondering why this kid wasn’t being talked about more in CBB. He started moving up boards shortly after this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

im just happy these guys want to be here and are ready to go. Hopefully this turns into a great draft and a major turning point for this franchise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something is gonna have to give on PATFOs desires to have Primo run the point which timvp reported earlier. Makes no sense to have a kid like Dejounte, Tre, Lonnie, and Malachi and Wesley on the roster when all five are really best suited with ball handling duties before tou even get to Primo. Thats FIVE guys.

Somebody or two currently on the roster are getting traded. Simply too many cooks in the kitchen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problems he has SF game in a SG body, no advance ball handling or moves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something is gonna have to give on PATFOs desires to have Primo run the point which timvp reported earlier. Makes no sense to have a kid like Dejounte, Tre, Lonnie, and Malachi and Wesley on the roster when all five are really best suited with ball handling duties before tou even get to Primo. Thats FIVE guys.

Somebody or two currently on the roster are getting traded. Simply too many cooks in the kitchen
    Lonnie is gone. Branham and Wesley aren't point guards -- at least not anytime soon. Tre isn't established as a long-term cog. Murray is in trade rumors.

It's not really that clogged for Primo ... but he'll actually have to play well to earn minutes. I regard that as a good thing, tbh.

Thread Information