My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre Jones lack of size will become more and more of an issue in the future, once teams start taking Spurs seriously and scouting them

He's such an easy match up to beat with size

He'll still be useful during the RS, but useless during PO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tre Jones lack of size will become more and more of an issue in the future, once teams start taking Spurs seriously and scouting them

He's such an easy match up to beat with size

He'll still be useful during the RS, but useless during PO
    I'm sure several more years of working with Pop will have similar value.

Like with 2 seconds to go after a timeout, having Tre line up to defend Maxey.
    Got rubbed out easily on a basic screen.

That's GOAT stuff from the ole ballcoach.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Pop ever double the guy torching the spurs over and over and over and over...?

Any shrimp can get hot and know that pop will just allow him to get 50-60-70 points without any defensive adjustments...

never seen any coach do this consistently and get away without any - I mean ZERO criticism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    julian starting to look like a keeper for next season with that bargain basement contract of his.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    julian starting to look like a keeper for next season with that bargain basement contract of his.
    He has all season. At $3 million a year for the next three years for a guy who plays decent defense and can hit the open three it's a no-brainer to keep picking him up and yet I keep getting scoffed for bringing that up. He doesn't make much more than the veteran minimum for a guy who has 5+ years in the league. I hate that he starts but he's good enough to be an 8th or 9th man so that contract is a huge bargain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has all season. At $3 million a year for the next three years for a guy who plays decent defense and can hit the open three it's a no-brainer to keep picking him up and yet I keep getting scoffed for bringing that up. He doesn't make much more than the veteran minimum for a guy who has 5+ years in the league. I hate that he starts but he's good enough to be an 8th or 9th man so that contract is a huge bargain.
    Julian has 87 games played over two seasons.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't do any of these. Players go right through him on defense and I wouldn't call shooting 36% on shots that are almost always wide open "hitting the open three"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Julian has 87 games played over two seasons.
    I was comparing his cost to the cost of a league minimum vet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't do any of these. Players go right through him on defense and I wouldn't call shooting 36% on shots that are almost always wide open "hitting the open three"
    Champagnie's DFG is 47.2% putting him in the top half of the league despite him being a starter. A bad defender is someone like Branham whose DFG was 58% when he was in a starting role.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's gotten better, which isn't hard considering the level he was at, but even Champgnie's "good" games feel fool's gold

He's more chasing defensive stats than playing defense and has no nunaces in his offensive game

+ It's subjective but he seems to not care much weather the team wins or loses, not fan of his (apparent) character

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Champagnie's DFG is 47.2% putting him in the top half of the league despite him being a starter. A bad defender is someone like Branham whose DFG was 58% when he was in a starting role.
    What's his DFG when Victor is not on the floor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is my only complaint with Champ. He'd be a bargain as a role player off the bench, but he is obviously not starter material and probably never will be.

Fortunately, I don't expect that to be the case next season unless Pop has decided to treat him like the new Forbes or Bonner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's his DFG when Victor is not on the floor?
    Why don't you tell me if your argument is he's a defender?

Thread Information