Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I figured he was responding to me so I let him know. No reason to open any other posts. You're stupid.
    pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uncle thomas wasnt satisfied with ting on womens rights, he wanted to attack the first amendment too
    I wonder what your firm would think knowing you like to throw racial slurs around? You leftists are all the same racist s bags tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't call him Uncle Tom.
    Quote me or admit you are a liar, chop, chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many people do you have on ignore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get personal with Blake.
    Don't talk about the topic with DMC. He'd rather get personal. With men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uncle thomas wasnt satisfied with ting on womens rights, he wanted to attack the first amendment too
    Quote me or admit you are a liar, chop, chop.
    This is what I was responding to that you quoted, you stupid, desperate son of a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many people do you have on ignore?
    Look on that list of your business, see if that's there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clarence thomas has advocated for overruling Batson. effectively meaning he believes attorneys should be able to strike jurors for their race and race alone. thats probably the most egregious of his many positions re: race

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I was responding to that you quoted, you stupid, desperate son of a
    So you admit I did not call him Uncle Tom, you have difficult expressing yourself, and you will continue lashing out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    clarence thomas has advocated for overruling Batson. effectively meaning he believes attorneys should be able to strike jurors for their race and race alone. thats probably the most egregious of his many positions re: race
    You're Caucasian. You have no place calling a black man Uncle Tom. Shut your ing racist mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're Caucasian. You have no place calling a black man Uncle Tom. Shut your ing racist mouth.
    so mad

you provided the definition for it. he fits. sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their racist roots shine bright when a successful black man decides he doesn't want to be on their plantation any longer. Leftists are nothing but racist s bag authoritarians who deserve worse than .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you admit I did not call him Uncle Tom, you have difficult expressing yourself, and you will continue lashing out.
    I was saying Obama didn't call him uncle Tom. You quoted me and responded with an article from the WSJ about Obama.

Regardless, from related story..

Rep. Bennie Thompson of Mississippi has decided to stand by the controversial racial comments he made over the weekend. In an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash he reiterated his belief that Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas is an “Uncle Tom.” When Bash asked if the term was racially charged, Thompson said “For some it is, but to others it's the truth,” adding it was permissible to say because “I’m black.” In his interview with the New Nation of Islam on Sunday, he also said he believed Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell mistreated Obama because he was black.

Is SR21 black? No, of course not. He's just another example of the real racism in the forum, people who think they are whatever minority they purport to support, and that they have the membership card that allows them to say whatever. There's 3 or 4 of these people here on the left, and most of you ignore it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you call george soros a nazi which is effectively the same message

i dont hear you crying about "oh so this is what you say to a successful jewish person who leaves the concentration camp" the same way you do with your candace owens plantation line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was saying Obama didn't call him uncle Tom. You quoted me and responded with an article from the WSJ about Obama.

Regardless, from related story..

Rep. Bennie Thompson of Mississippi has decided to stand by the controversial racial comments he made over the weekend. In an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash he reiterated his belief that Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas is an “Uncle Tom.” When Bash asked if the term was racially charged, Thompson said “For some it is, but to others it's the truth,” adding it was permissible to say because “I’m black.” In his interview with the New Nation of Islam on Sunday, he also said he believed Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell mistreated Obama because he was black.

Is SR21 black? No, of course not. He's just another example of the real racism in the forum, people who think they are whatever minority they purport to support, and that they have the membership card that allows them to say whatever. There's 3 or 4 of these people here on the left, and most of you ignore it.
    ok so because bennie thompson said it, thats the rule.

he also said its the truth, so he agrees with me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No ing doubt about it! They ignore it out of tribalism, do what the cult wants of you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i dont hear you crying about "oh so this is what you say to a successful jewish person who leaves the concentration camp" the same way you do with your candace owens plantation line
    no

There's nothing racist about Nazi. I suppose you get to use the N word as well. Your nose is too far up the assholes of people here who try to be edgy by slinging racist epithets. You figured you do the same, to garner a few likes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

koriwhat figuring out why its ok to say george soros is a traitor to jewish people but not ok to say clarence thomas is a traitor to black people:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

There's nothing racist about Nazi. I suppose you get to use the N word as well. Your nose is too far up the assholes of people here who try to be edgy by slinging racist epithets. You figured you do the same, to garner a few likes.
    a) the relationship between nazis and jews is an entirely racial one

b)nah, i dont use the n word tbh

have repeatedly called out people on this site who do, including people on the left. but go off, stay mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lmfao Bro GS never was in a concentration camp you low info re . He spent his youth rounding up jews with his nazi pretend daddy while confiscating their property and not verbatim but, "It was the time of my life."

So out of here trying to cover your ass with excuses for the racism you propagate and spread here. White fragility and racism is real with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao Bro GS never was in a concentration camp you low info re . He spent his youth rounding up jews with his nazi pretend daddy while confiscating their property and not verbatim but, "It was the time of my life."

So out of here trying to cover your ass with excuses for the racism you propagate and spread here. White fragility and racism is real with you.
    and clarence thomas was never on a plantation, but you still use the plantation line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat figuring out why its ok to say george soros is a traitor to jewish people but not ok to say clarence thomas is a traitor to black people:
    Nah bro you're misguided about all this tbh. GS enjoyed the show that was the nazi party.

Bringing GS into this isn't going to change the fact that you're a racist bro. Keep bringing him up if you must but you'll still be that same weak racist you always were.

As for CT betraying his kin, nah bro he's saving the countless lives that you white devils on the left want dead. Margaret Sanger is your momma!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and clarence thomas was never on a plantation, but you still use the plantation line
    You don't get it do you? Your party is a ing plantation and CT wants nothing to do with you white devils.

Are you really this stupid? I'd rather deal with your paralegal because obviously you got your law degree out of a cracker jacks box.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look on that list of your business, see if that's there.
    What does that even mean?

Doesn't matter, you've already mentioned you've had a number of people on ignore, by your rules you're a flappy pussy I guess

Thread Information