My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's settle this. I want to know who's in the majority. Do you want to keep the band together, bet on internal improvement and add pieces in free agency or do you want to trade DJ and rebuild for another 4-5 years around a bunch of 19 year olds so we can contend in 2030?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks timvp now I can't even add a poll to my thread unless I write everything up in under 60 seconds. Close this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can get a haul for Murray and to a lesser extent Poeltl, do it. Otherwise I don't see the appeal of trading them for trash to get a player who you hope becomes as good as Murray (doubt they'd tank hard enough for a legit shot at Wembanyama).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's settle this. I want to know who's in the majority. Do you want to keep the band together, bet on internal improvement and add pieces in free agency or do you want to trade DJ and rebuild for another 4-5 years around a bunch of 19 year olds so we can contend in 2030?
    So you're saying they'd be contenders just in time for their move to Austin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We should have torn it down mid DDR era. We could have gotten a similar haul for a combo of Patty, LMA, DDR and Gay tanked got a much higher pick in 2020/21 and be off to the races again.

Trading the one piece who brings excitement to the fan base, reps the team so hard, has growing respect across the league, is considerably underpaid you better get a nice return.

Gallo and what would probably equate to 3 mid round firsts would be horrid.

You don’t need to trade DJ to tear it down. We are already near rock bottom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comment in the other thread, couldn't add a poll in this one

Thread Information