Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    democrats are always crying about republicans and gerrymandering but never talk about this,,,,giving non citizens the right to vote(because they know the majority would vote democrat),,,glad the courts stopped a million non citizens from voting in New York but as we all know,,,im sure democrats will find a way to get their illegal votes into the ballot box,,,

Court strikes down NYC law granting voting rights to non-citizen residents (msn.com)

A judge blocked the measure Monday after New York back in January became the first city in the nation to grant those rights to non-citizens.
    The law would have allowed nearly 1 million people to vote in the city's municipal elections, but as CBS2's Christina Fan reported, Republicans challenged the measure, and won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HatersFieldArean still triggered!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    democrats are always crying about republicans and gerrymandering but never talk about this,,,,giving non citizens the right to vote(because they know the majority would vote democrat),,,glad the courts stopped a million non citizens from voting in New York but as we all know,,,im sure democrats will find a way to get their illegal votes into the ballot box,,,

Court strikes down NYC law granting voting rights to non-citizen residents (msn.com)

A judge blocked the measure Monday after New York back in January became the first city in the nation to grant those rights to non-citizens.
    The law would have allowed nearly 1 million people to vote in the city's municipal elections, but as CBS2's Christina Fan reported, Republicans challenged the measure, and won.
    Dems are so ing crooked lmao people that vote for Dems are D-U-M-B.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This article is trending on liberal yahoo and glad the majority of comments on there are from independents disgusted by democrats trying to allow non citizens to vote in our elections,,,its basically the same as letting other governments(russia) interfere in our elections. You democrats are just beating yourselves time and time again,,,,i expect another million voters switching to republican very soon,,,thanks to posters like nono, chump sucker, feminine man,,,and countless others for carrying the torch of change for the republican party,,,thanks,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HatersFieldArean still triggered!
    the green party probably get more votes than the GOP in NYC...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    luckily the US is bigger than just New York and this action will resonate,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    luckily the US is bigger than just New York and this action will resonate,,,,
    It was for municipal elections and it was stopped by none other than the NYC Supreme Court. You know, selected largely by Democrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This article is trending on liberal yahoo and glad the majority of comments on there are from independents disgusted by democrats trying to allow non citizens to vote in our elections,,,its basically the same as letting other governments(russia) interfere in our elections. You democrats are just beating yourselves time and time again,,,,i expect another million voters switching to republican very soon,,,thanks to posters like nono, chump sucker, feminine man,,,and countless others for carrying the torch of change for the republican party,,,thanks,,
    If you knew how to read, you would have known that ducks had posted this already and would not be as triggered!

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...7&goto=newpost

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was for municipal elections and it was stopped by none other than the NYC Supreme Court. You know, selected largely by Democrats.
    I love you getting smashed time and time again and having to defend yourself being a democrat,,,,just read your comment,,,you support a party that their very own court cant even allow cheating,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The idiot gets triggered so easily.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here comes your boyfriend to save you, nono,,,as if he/she has any merit,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too easy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love you getting smashed time and time again and having to defend yourself being a democrat,,,,just read your comment,,,you support a party that their very own court cant even allow cheating,,,
    The candidate for the illegals probably gets more votes than the GOP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The candidate for the illegals probably gets more votes than the GOP
    And they probably know how to read better than HatersFieldAreana as they would have seen ducks' post and not been triggered.

Thread Information