Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully spurs can get something for gallo&j-rich

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade this turd for some sort of future asset. Don’t want him on the team hurting the tank tbh.
    He’ll get traded to a contender by trade deadline for hopefully a FRP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’ll get traded to a contender by trade deadline for hopefully a FRP.
    No one is trading an FRP for a 34yr old Galo. He probably has already agreed to some form of a buyout ti make thjs happen. He probs gets 15mm to go away and sign with a contender I bet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's either buying out Gallo's contract for something like 12-13 mil or guaranteeing the full amount - 21.45 mil. We'll know soon. What's more desirable is tough to say - depends on what other moves the Spurs are planning. They must have gauged his value during the trade negotiations to base their decision on.

Theoretically he'd fit well - a shooter who doesn't need the ball, thus allowing the young guys to have it, while providing spacing for them. This is better for player development than having to play someone like Keita Bates-Diop instead resulting in no spacing at all, so there's value in that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is trading an FRP for a 34yr old Galo. He probably has already agreed to some form of a buyout ti make thjs happen. He probs gets 15mm to go away and sign with a contender I bet.
    Perhaps not, but wheeler dealer Wright tricked Toronto into taking the corpse of Thad, who's a worse player than Gallo in every way, and jumping almost 15 spots in the draft. We saw that Memphis traded picks 22 and 29 for 19, so you could say that the value is exactly what a FRP's is, if not more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's either buying out Gallo's contract for something like 12-13 mil or guaranteeing the full amount - 21.45 mil. We'll know soon. What's more desirable is tough to say - depends on what other moves the Spurs are planning. They must have gauged his value during the trade negotiations to base their decision on.

Theoretically he'd fit well - a shooter who doesn't need the ball, thus allowing the young guys to have it, while providing spacing for them. This is better for player development than having to play someone like Keita Bates-Diop instead resulting in no spacing at all, so there's value in that.
    Yeah I agree with all of this but I’m prety sure a buyout is imminent. He will take a small amount off the table and join a contender.

It might actually be a blessing to have McBooger and Galo closing out games which would be very Pop like. Once again this franchise is stuck in no mans land if you ask me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did we waive him yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did we waive him yet?
    They can't trade for him until after the moratorium, so no. But it's believed he altered his guaranteed date in exchange for increasing the amount.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps not, but wheeler dealer Wright tricked Toronto into taking the corpse of Thad, who's a worse player than Gallo in every way, and jumping almost 15 spots in the draft. We saw that Memphis traded picks 22 and 29 for 19, so you could say that the value is exactly what a FRP's is, if not more.
    Thanks Bruh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't this guy Bertansesque in terms of being a bad rebounder for his size?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^We're not trying to win with Gallo, bro....But yes. He's only been that player his entire career. Gallo can't board. Everyone has known that for years.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Five-Thirty Eight Raptor, WAR, minimun minutes 1,174 (their default)

173) +1.5 R.J Barrtt, Danilo Gallinari
    242) -1.2 Doug McDermott

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danilo is a good player. A lot of teams will want him, mostly contenders. It's possible you could get something for him, but the problem is most contenders have already given up all their assets and are just hoping he gets bought out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danilo is a good player. A lot of teams will want him, mostly contenders. It's possible you could get something for him, but the problem is most contenders have already given up all their assets and are just hoping he gets bought out.
    Yeah 20mm salary is another impediment. You’ll be hard pressed to get expirings and and SRP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Haha thank you for 55-60 million to do absolutely nothing. Hawks fans are missing Galinari about as much as we will miss McBooger.

Thread Information