Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D'Antoni was once on record calling him the greatest shooter he'd ever seen.

Can't wait for the Gallinari-McDermott lineups

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we get a first for this guy a la Young? He's still a good player and lots of teams will want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great le spurraider21! I can't even get on the thread about the trade. The Charlotte pick might be good. The Hawks will be late as they just got a lot better. Good for Murray getting a chance to compete and play in the playoffs. Derrick made the Finals. Good for them. Lottery here we come, unless there are more trade coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs gonna waive him

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D'Antoni was once on record calling him the greatest shooter he'd ever seen.

Can't wait for the Gallinari-McDermott lineups
    Jeff Van Gundy called Steve Novak the best shooter on the planet at one point too. Gotta take these things with a grain of salt.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want Brian Wrights head on a platter

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boston had interest in him before the Murray trade went down. Can't imagine they'd have less interest now, though, they'll probably wait for us to waive him. Would be nice to get a SRP or something for him.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well trade this got and Mc Buckets to LA for Westbrook and a first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs gonna waive him
    would be a waste. guy can still play. if he's not on IR at the deadline, can probably get something for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why the would the lakers do that? lakers can just hold westbrook and be done with him in one year. or do this trade, be stuck with mcbuckets for another year at 13m, and lose a first rounder in the process

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd do it in a millisecond if LA still owned a pick before the end of time. SA and maybe OKC might be the only place that Westbrook won't get booed ruthlessly each time he touches the ball because Spurfans will know we're tanking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why the would the lakers do that? lakers can just hold westbrook and be done with him in one year. or do this trade, be stuck with mcbuckets for another year at 13m, and lose a first rounder in the process
    Because it gives them shooting to make a run in LeBrons last year there while cutting out the cancer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it gives them shooting to make a run in LeBrons last year there while cutting out the cancer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd do it in a millisecond if LA still owned a pick before the end of time. SA and maybe OKC might be the only place that Westbrook won't get booed ruthlessly each time he touches the ball because Spurfans will know we're tanking.
    Do it for their 2026 or 2027 pick so the Spurs can get something of value for him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I legit used to really want him to be a Spur back in the the DeRozan/Aldridge era. He had the skillset to fit in with those guys. Obviously times have changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have gone with the “The Unwanted stain Pizano known as Danilo Galinari” personally. Guess woke Pop has a wine buddy to drink with on the way to taking in another 12mm with no accountability.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have gone with the “The Unwanted stain Pizano known as Danilo Galinari” personally. Guess woke Pop has a wine buddy to drink with on the way to taking in another 12mm with no accountability.
    the mods are pretty soft with these.

i still think oncology clinic of demar derozan was perfect but they edited that thread le too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the mods are pretty soft with these.

i still think oncology clinic of demar derozan was perfect but they edited that thread le too
    Not fair to Demar. Now I'd be happy to sign a pe ion to retroactively rename neph's thread. And I'd chip in for new server memory to have his name automatically reset to asshole or stain each time someone typed his real name. Cuz that guy to his core. He truly ed the trajectory this team was on.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not fair to Demar. Now I'd be happy to sign a pe ion to retroactively rename neph's thread. And I'd chip in for new server memory to have his name automatically reset to asshole or stain each time someone typed his real name. Cuz that guy to his core. He truly ed the trajectory this team was on.
    To me he will always and forever more be Number Two. Mainly because he showed himself to be a piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade this turd for some sort of future asset. Don’t want him on the team hurting the tank tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade this turd for some sort of future asset. Don’t want him on the team hurting the tank tbh.
    get hurt waay before that

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah this dude will hurt himself getting out of the bed the wrong way. Trade him for a 1st to a contender as soon as he's eligible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did we guarantee him?

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are prob desperate enough for shooting that they'd give up a lottery protected 2025 first for him. Wouldn't be the worst player to put between AD and LeBron at 4 (off the bench that is).

Just had a look at the Lakers contacted roster for next season and god damn is that hot steaming pile of dogshi outside of Bron and AD.

Thread Information