Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I had forgotten how much drama this guy created on social media. Dude is just a child that never grew up. Egomaniac as too. Unfollowing the franchise you play for and all your teammates because you didn't got it your way is pretty ing low and it speaks a great deal about his character. Good riddance, tbh. That child was problem just waiting to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just glad I can now safely call this dude out for the Capitalize Every First Sentence Typing .

You're 25 man, never too late for some proper in' grammar.
    I still don't get why people do this. It isn't easier than typing normally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I had forgotten how much drama this guy created on social media. Dude is just a child that never grew up. Egomaniac as too. Unfollowing the franchise you play for and all your teammates because you didn't got it your way is pretty ing low and it speaks a great deal about his character. Good riddance, tbh. That child was problem just waiting to happen.
    I mean when you put it like that... yeah, DJ kinda seems like an immature piece of

Jilly is hot AF for the record

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I skipped through each chapter and watched the first 20 seconds or so and , this guy is basically stalking Dejounte.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ROFLMAO, even his dad hated him. hahahahah ... but yea, this guy has always acted like a little baby. Happy that he's gone. We wouldnt never be better with him anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Guy has a good point. DJ LOOKED for one negative comment out of thousands. Folks pointing blame towards disrespectful fans are wrong. I mean, they’re guilty, too. But this was DJ actively looking to lash out and talk .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who of y’all is Clan the Spurs Stan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we dead this thread now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me it’s just really strange DJM choose to be so disrespectful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shortly after his comment left everything on the table, Murray clarified, despite receiving the usual criticisms NBA players often get on the toxic world of social media, that his love for Spurs fans runs deep. But he doubled down that the organization has issues at its core. “You have no clue how deeply I love the fans and will do whatever for the real fans … Me saying what I said had nothing to do with the fans! All that inside s*** fake though! (For real, for real),” Murray wrote. 6 hours ago via Zach Dimmitt @ Sports Illustrated
    interesting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Murray is either lying or fake as too then based on his comments about always seeing the Spurs as family dude should just shut the up and move on already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, DJM has a lot more to prove than the Spurs my dude.
    I get that if you are talking about historically, but if we are measuring recent success? SA has clearly fallen off. Im happy with them finally recognizing what they should have years ago, but make no mistake, SA is bad and there are no guarantees of success anytime soon.

I’m optimistic though but SA has a lot to prove IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo it's obvious that he's butthurt about him being hailed as the future PG of the Spurs / face of the franchise and them not wanting to give him a max on his next deal. Spurs have always been good to DJ on the court, his comments sound like a scorned lover which tells me he was insulted that SA didn't believe in him being worth 42M a year

all this proves that DJ is just as fake as the people he claims to hate dude says one thing, immediately deletes it, then tries to backtrack while still slinging mud while making vague childish comments. dude needs to grow tf up. Glad this bum is off our team. no team with him as a "leader" is winning anything

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo it's obvious that he's butthurt about him being hailed as the future PG of the Spurs / face of the franchise and them not wanting to give him a max on his next deal. Spurs have always been good to DJ on the court, his comments sound like a scorned lover which tells me he was insulted that SA didn't believe in him being worth 42M a year

all this proves that DJ is just as fake as the people he claims to hate dude says one thing, immediately deletes it, then tries to backtrack while still slinging mud while making vague childish comments. dude needs to grow tf up. Glad this bum is off our team. no team with him as a "leader" is winning anything
    Agreed. Beyond his being a fringe/complementary star, their best players in this era ('14-'15-) have all had archaic/flawed styles, which generally caps the ceiling and makes it so that specific personnel is required around them to thrive. They needed to get away from that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that he needed to delete his own comments doesn’t sound so “FREE” to me

Seems like the opposite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Beyond his being a fringe/complementary star, their best players in this era ('14-'15-) have all had archaic/flawed styles, which generally caps the ceiling and makes it so that specific personnel is required around them to thrive. They needed to get away from that.
    they also all wanted to leave

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More interesting tidbits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More interesting tidbits

Either tell whats the problem, or shut the up Bryan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they also all wanted to leave
    Seriouslyas happy as most were to see DDR, LMA, Patty and Gay leave they all wanted out.

Not even Mills wanted to stay and he probably had twice the money he got from BK on the table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets are paying Mills 6 million. Spurs paid him more than double when the cap was lower. They had to overpay like crazy for him to stay here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think one of the main things to recognize coming out of all of this is how 90+% of all twitter posts are fluff, and the equivalent of answers in a job interview, and now the result is that after 100s & 100s of pro-Dejounte posts using tweets as somehow proof of something (He said he loves the Spurs! He said he loves his teammates! He said he loves being in San Antonio!) people are now using twitter posts to show how Dejounte is the devil incarnate and was always a terrible guy and teammate... he's essentially the same guy he has always been. When a reporter asks a player a question, most players are smart enough to know they have to give the "proper" answer-- so when that reporter posts the quote, it essentially means nothing, and is not really worthy of a reposting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think they clearly discussed the new contract coming up in 2024 and clearly didn’t want to pay him the max which is the right decision. Still there‘s definitely something wrong behind the scenes in the organization
    Last edited by RC_Drunkford; 07-20-2022 at 11:46 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets are paying Mills 6 million. Spurs paid him more than double when the cap was lower. They had to overpay like crazy for him to stay here
    There was a story run last summer about how Patty told Pop first at like 2am via text when they were both at the Olympics so it was pretty obvious an offer was extended on our end. Given we gave McDermott 14/yr wouldn’t suprise me Patty had a 2-3yr deal in the area of 10mm a year on the table from us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More interesting tidbits

timvp any truth to this in your opinion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think they clearly discussed the new contract coming up in 2024 and clearly didn’t want to pay him the max which is the right decision. Still there‘s definitely something wrong behind the scenes in the organization
    at this point i think its that Pop called him a ni66er

Thread Information