Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
    Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres another vid out there where he just goes and bumps the rookie, then pretends its an accident.

Dejounte unleashed . Yikes. Not a good look
    Last edited by Slippy; 08-08-2022 at 06:37 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see the big deal. He made the rookie look dumb then messed with him a little ooooooooh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, he's a straight up classless bully and piece of now.

I wish this guy pure failure in Atlanta.

Fake tough guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha this is going to be an interesting season for him. I’m sure behind closed doors older guys are already telling him he is wildin’

I am interested to see if this DJ can really keep it going on the court but he probably needs to be humbled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray's current behavior is mind-boggling ... he really must have kept a part of his personality in a box during his time in SA and now its breaking out ... pent-up emotions to the nth degree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray's current behavior is mind-boggling ... he really must have kept a part of his personality in a box during his time in SA and now its breaking out ... pent-up emotions to the nth degree
    The Spurs system was the best thing to happen to him to develop as a player I feel. I also think he feels abandoned and is wilding out as he experienced the business side of the NBA. I don’t want to dig too deep into another person’s psyche especially since I don’t know him personally but lets not forget he worked damn hard to get here. He is a grown man who now needs to back that talk up. A near max contract depends on it. The talent is there. The work ethic is there but damn he needs someone in his ear ready to check him that is for damn sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine DJ bullying Primo in practice. LOL.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad we got rid of this piece of . You can't be mad at dirty players like Zaza, Pat Bev, and others while having a guy like Murray on our team. WTF happen between his entire tenure in SA and the offseason got traded? truly surprising

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He may have a personality disorder. He doesn’t seem well. All that freedom is going to be his undoing. Starting to feel completely weird and sad. But, those ATL picks are already starting to look better. (Actually I have no idea what years they are, but whatever).
    2025 unprotected
    2026 unprotected swap option
    2027 unprotected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont see the big deal. He made the rookie look dumb then messed with him a little ooooooooh
    The only person looking dumb is Dejounte.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad we got rid of this piece of . You can't be mad at dirty players like Zaza, Pat Bev, and others while having a guy like Murray on our team. WTF happen between his entire tenure in SA and the offseason got traded? truly surprising
    Nothing happened. He is who he always was. The Spurs just kept his social media in check, for the most part. If you look at the posts during his Spurs time that he deleted, none of this should be a surprise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    culture fit

Bulls won 3 les with Rodman, right after they traded him away

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    culture fit

Bulls won 3 les with Rodman, right after they traded him away
    Do we even have to obliterate this take????

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray don’t get it……..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a reason he was dubbed IG Baller early on tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jilly tried to warn us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fake tough guy
    Dude straight up went on Twitter calling out Paolo for not being humble...and he's out there pulling this on amateurs.

BTW...Murray's team lost this game so...par the course. Fake tough guy who can't back it up. He's been showing his true colors ever since leaving San Antonio.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish I had appreciated Tim, Tony and Manu a little more during their time here. Why do the Spurs seem to be saddled with headcases since the big three? On another note, I didn't realize how big Banchero is. Seems like he didn't get too rattled about Murray's antics and was pretty humble in general. Too bad we didn't have that #1 pick this year.
    Last edited by steak n eggs; 08-08-2022 at 01:30 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He tried to play the big homie card ( which he is not ); Murray being a ��

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Hawks think they're getting a player steeped in the "Spurs Way". Lol. I mean, it could obviously work out for him and the team there. Lots of teams do well that don't get along. I just think the coach's job got a little harder when they signed him. My gut feeling is JC and Dejounte will be upset about their role, and maybe even Trae as well. What they need is a mature veteran to keep people in line. But I don't think they have that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.si.com/nba/spurs/news/sa...n7pY&fs=e&s=cl

Now it’s Banchero. On the pro-am game, DJ made that wrap-around-Banchero that had the kid looking foolish, followed by DJ bouncing the board-to-himself-pass before dunking, then taunting Banchero as he threw the ball to him. DJ unfollowed Banchero on social media, then both exchanging words on twitter.

Damn, this kid is getting out of hand, fighting with everybody and showing immature. He seems to me a kid rebelling after he didn’t get what he wants, in this case maybe PATFO’s approval/tap on his shoulder as face of the franchise. Whatever it is, DJ is getting notoriety than positive vibes.

https://twitter.com/firstteam101/sta...blGXW1OyAtPYrw

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine bouncing the ball off someone's head before making a pedestrian (and fouling) move to the basket and missing the shot.
    Honestly with both that guy and banchero DJ was rude however both of those guys were way up in his space bodying up and going hard for what is a practice level scrimmage. Yeah to dude in the gym there going against an NBA all-star is big time, as to me he looks like a pretty good D2 level college player. Not claiming I know the exact situation but if I am doing summer time Pro-Am stuff as a pro, I am not looking for full speed all out play from opponents. But neither side should really be going all out.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fake tough guy
    That one was just rude and to much on Murray wtf. The other couple with banchero and the Pro-Am in Seattle were not good but kinda forgivable since both of them were guarding like it was 80s play-offs and their team had a foul to give. This one dude drove hard on bigger better compe ion and when you get the rebound you try and do some bs globetrotters head bounce badly.... That's freaking lame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody else feel second hand embarrassment for him? Talking about being humble and calling Banchero a little boywhen he's out there acting like a child on the court and on social media. A grown man capitalizing every word is just the cherry on top.

What a dumb dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is murray a try hard diva with a chip on his shoulder ? Yes but he always has been

Thread Information