Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast
    Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte calling people soft lolololololololol

It's like Republicans and Catholics calling people pedos

It's like Russ criticizing somebody's jumpsuit!

I cannot wait for Paolo to destroy this man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being a six-year vet and putting a rookie on blast on Instagram when they haven't even played a single NBA game....then following that up spouting nonsense of "staying humble"

I was proud of Murray for making the ASG last season, but also was vocal about his late game execution and boneheaded decisions that cost the Spurs many games.

That said, he seemingly tried to be a leader and fill that spot after DeMar left but...I have to wonder if any of this nonsense filtered down to the team. Dude has always been immature on social media and now doesn't have Pop's leash on him anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine being a six-year vet and putting a rookie on blast on Instagram when they haven't even played a single NBA game....then following that up spouting nonsense of "staying humble"

I was proud of Murray for making the ASG last season, but also was vocal about his late game execution and boneheaded decisions that cost the Spurs many games.

That said, he seemingly tried to be a leader and fill that spot after DeMar left but...I have to wonder if any of this nonsense filtered down to the team. Dude has always been immature on social media and now doesn't have Pop's leash on him anymore.
    This is what i'm curious about. Perhaps he "held back" with his emotions and social media activity because of Pop/Spurs culture. It will be interesting to see if he just lets loose now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did she end up these days? I sort of always thought she was a bit of a gold digger.
    She's the arm candy for DeShawn Watson. Straight from DJ to him when it became clear he was going to be the richest contract in NFL history for a QB. She's from Houston so I'm sure she hung around acquaintances of his waft her scent. Those two deserve one another. DJ may be an immature jackwad, but he's not on that level of ty human they are. Or even close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray's going to cut loose a bit. That's part of spreading your wings after a new situation. I don't think he's doing a good thing, but I also don't think this marks him as a ty person. He's a guy trying to define his brand and having growing pains.

Not sad that he's gone, though. Hopefully Johnson can be better. Murray, for all the hype, never seemed like a team player. That obvious on the court, but it was even so in the little things. For all we know, Murray wanted a trade last off-season, which played into him not being in HEB commercials. No, I'm not forgetting about his sister. I just think Murray was more a beneficiary of a good locker room than he was the wellspring for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray was never going to be a superstar, but he's a good 3rd or 4th "star" for a contending team. I'm not sure Atlanta's at that level.

I thought he was a loyal Spur, but his willingness to burn down that bridge is pretty disappointing and indicative of his character. Pop handed the keys to Murray, even sacrificing the end of Tony's career to do it, and DJM kind of shat on all of that. Too bad....for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F____ Murray> Showed his true colors.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People in this thread have a problem with Murray but don't have a problem with Parker ing his teammates wife

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite all the weird , Dejounte could still improve as a player and if ATL does well then Dejounte may get some of that credit. But I’m thinking that’s probably not happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People in this thread have a problem with Murray but don't have a problem with Parker ing his teammates wife
    i haven't seen anyone post that. what i have seen is a lot of posters give major props to parker for his on court play. in fact, in spite of your narrative, parker was never really endeared for his public persona all that much. but he dedicated himself to the spurs and winning to such an extent that he earned his kudos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mentioning HOTS and Murray in the same sentence... Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone had problems with that, poopbox.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less than two months ago, some were speculating that Murray, LaVine, and Banchero could be the future for the Spurs with their Seattle connection/roots. It's crazy how fast fortunes can change in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Less than two months ago, some were speculating that Murray, LaVine, and Banchero could be the future for the Spurs with their Seattle connection/roots. It's crazy how fast fortunes can change in the NBA.
    I never thought Lavine was signing here. Got that super tease JKidd vibe right off the bat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never thought Lavine was signing here. Got that super tease JKidd vibe right off the bat.

Nobody thought lavine was coming here

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo Kidd was far closer to signing here than LaVine ever was.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imo Kidd was far closer to signing here than LaVine ever was.
    Absolutely. Kidd was much, much closer to signing here. If I recall it was his wife, Kenyon Martin calling him last minute and also not sure if TP being against it also made a difference, but I think Kidd was on his way to SA had his wife given him the go ahead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. Kidd was much, much closer to signing here. If I recall it was his wife, Kenyon Martin calling him last minute and also not sure if TP being against it also made a difference, but I think Kidd was on his way to SA had his wife given him the go ahead.
    His wife thought she could be some sort of media personality on the East Coast. His kid had an enormous head, and looked like he was from Krypton, or something. Bottom line: if you pick Kenyon Martin over Tim Duncan, you deserve to wait almost a decade for a ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavine coming to SA depended in large part on Murray selling him on it. Seems like DJM was more inclined to be recruited than to recruit himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man you know it's gonna be a long season for the Spurs when Spurs fans keep posting about former players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His wife thought she could be some sort of media personality on the East Coast. His kid had an enormous head, and looked like he was from Krypton, or something. Bottom line: if you pick Kenyon Martin over Tim Duncan, you deserve to wait almost a decade for a ring.
    well, you know, kidd loved his wife so much he was willing to sacrifice for her. i wonder how that marriage worked out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, you know, kidd loved his wife so much he was willing to sacrifice for her. i wonder how that marriage worked out.
    January 9, 2007, Jason Kidd filed for divorce against his wife, citing "extreme cruelty" during their relationship. Kidd contended intense jealousy, paranoia, and the threat of "false domestic abuse claims" to the police as reasons for the divorce.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    January 9, 2007, Jason Kidd filed for divorce against his wife, citing "extreme cruelty" during their relationship. Kidd contended intense jealousy, paranoia, and the threat of "false domestic abuse claims" to the police as reasons for the divorce.
    yeah, i knew it ended horribly. not sure who to believe. kidd had plead no contest to domestic battery charges years before and he has a history. then again, his wife was pretty kooky. she has had moderate success with her "acting" career though.

Thread Information