Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If he signs here I'm gonna do the Dutch, or, at least cry, real tears.

***At least they lost McGee. First good news of this day.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Here's to hoping they send his beta azz to Sacramento.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets should honestly tell acne to go himself, he's under contract four more years. Didn't want to be there shouldn't have signed the four year extension. This is bull seeing these mother ers get the security of long term deals and then expect to still be able to act like free agents. He knew Irving was going to be a got about getting vaccinated and tank the team when he signed that deal a year ago but still did it anyways.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nets should honestly tell acne to go himself, he's under contract four more years. Didn't want to be there shouldn't have signed the four year extension. This is bull seeing these mother ers get the security of long term deals and then expect to still be able to act like free agents. He knew Irving was going to be a got about getting vaccinated and tank the team when he signed that deal a year ago but still did it anyways.
    ...they'd end up on a bread line, bum.

That indignant ship sailed long time ago. Just make your best deal and say goodbye...and say it nicely, else, the bread line awaits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saw it coming miles away. Softest superstar in NBA history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When will a team tell a pouting, manipulating diva to stuff it?

To this day i would have preferred the Spurs tell Kawhi to play or sit until your contract runs out. Sure grab something for him the day before the mid season trade deadline.

But stop rewarding these phucks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dominoes did give his all in last years playoffs vs the Bucks. Will give him that.

Also played whenever available.

No comparison to Flat Earther or Kawhi in that regard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glorified, even more cancerous Carmelo Anthony, tbqfh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The beginning of the end was when they traded for another big talent/weak-minded prick, James Harden. He couldn't even make it the whole season before becoming disinterested.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Sure, weak-minded and a sensitive . But honestly, with what Kyrie has done the last couple seasons, I don’t blame him for getting frustrated to the point of being fed up and wanting out. Doesn’t make him any less of a mentally weak . But I personally understand him wanting out.

If Phoenix and Miami are the preferred destinations, sure looks like either team will need help from a third team to consummate a deal Brooklyn will accept and make the money work. Phoenix probably in the catbird seat because they have the potential to use Deandre Ayton in a sign-and-trade (obviously if Ayton is on board) to offer a big salary number to match, plus young players Brooklyn or a third team may find value in with Mikal, Cam Johnson, Cameron Payne, plus they have full control of their future draft picks. I’m guessing they find a way to make a deal for KD to Phoenix work.

I’d look at New Orleans. Just extended Zion so they’re now all in with their core of Zion, Ingram, CJ. They have other young players like Trey Murphy, Graham, Herb Jones, Jaxson Hayes to help appeal to the Nets. Deandre Ayton might be the center to help get them into a top 4 playoff seed in the West in the next couple more years. They also have expiring deals of Nance and Temple to help make the money work, and a solid center in Valanciunas making reasonable money that can take Ayton’s spot in Phoenix.

Three team deal between Brooklyn, Phoenix, and New Orleans with KD going to Phoenix, Ayton going to New Orleans, and Mikal, Trey Murphy, expiring contracts, and picks and pick swaps going to Brooklyn. That’s my prediction.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Three team deal between Brooklyn, Phoenix, and New Orleans with KD going to Phoenix, Ayton going to New Orleans, and Mikal, Trey Murphy, expiring contracts, and picks and pick swaps going to Brooklyn. That’s my prediction.

O-M-G!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, weak-minded and a sensitive . But honestly, with what Kyrie has done the last couple seasons, I don’t blame him for getting frustrated to the point of being fed up and wanting out. Doesn’t make him any less of a mentally weak . But I personally understand him wanting out.
    How can you not blame him? He knew exactly who Kyrie Irving was when he teamed up with him. He had already seen Irving burn down both the Cavs and Celtics on the way out the door. He knew Kyrie was going to be a got about getting vaccinated when he signed that four year extension and did it anyways. Durant has no one to blame but himself.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    How can you not blame him? He knew exactly who Kyrie Irving was when he teamed up with him. He had already seen Irving burn down both the Cavs and Celtics on the way out the door. He knew Kyrie was going to be a got about getting vaccinated when he signed that four year extension and did it anyways. Durant has no one to blame but himself.
    You can blame him for getting himself in this situation in the first place. I’m not absolving his fault for that. I’m just saying I don’t blame him for wanting out, whether he has culpability as well or not. I just understand him wanting out.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Heat, Grizzlies, Suns and Hawks

These teams going to abandon their roster and culture building just to scrap it all to accomodate him? Sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a , but he genuinely cares more about basketball than anything else

So I can’t blame him for wanting out because of Kyrie’s antics tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can blame him for getting himself in this situation in the first place. I’m not absolving his fault for that. I’m just saying I don’t blame him for wanting out, whether he has culpability as well or not. I just understand him wanting out.
    It's more than getting himself in the situation. He made the situation when he had Brooklyn sign Irving to get him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is hilariously soft but predictable. Kyrie ed up the entire Nets organization, his career and Durants legacy all in one season. What a stupid dip tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol all this ting on Kyrie due to his unvax status... Lets be real Kyrie, Harden, and Durant are all head cases in their own right. One sticks to his stance on life, another is all about stats and not championships, and the last is all about finding the easiest path back to the finals.

Kyrie did what was best for him just like any one of you would. The Nets are just a mismanaged hole organization who thought bringing in 3 divas would amount to a LOB.

I am just laughing my ass off at Simmons though. Didn't want to play in Philly but might play by himself when the dust settles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant treats the league how it should be treated - like a booty call.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is hilariously soft but predictable. Kyrie ed up the entire Nets organization, his career and Durants legacy all in one season. What a stupid dip tbh
    That native American went to his head. Dude is a tinfoil hat wearing .

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    It's more than getting himself in the situation. He made the situation when he had Brooklyn sign Irving to get him.
    Again, blame him for getting himself in the situation, even helping create the situation. I’m not arguing that.

I just understand his frustration with Kyrie and don’t blame him for wanting out. Wanting out. I don’t blame him for that. It’s his fault too. A situation he helped create. Sure. Fine. But I don’t blame him for wanting out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does this have to be announced to the media?
    And did Dominoes rep contact the media with the Nets blessing? Or did the Nets contact the media?

Either way wtf do they have to announce this?
    Just do the f-ing trade.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol all this ting on Kyrie due to his unvax status... Lets be real Kyrie, Harden, and Durant are all head cases in their own right. One sticks to his stance on life, another is all about stats and not championships, and the last is all about finding the easiest path back to the finals.

Kyrie did what was best for him just like any one of you would. The Nets are just a mismanaged hole organization who thought bringing in 3 divas would amount to a LOB.

I am just laughing my ass off at Simmons though. Didn't want to play in Philly but might play by himself when the dust settles.
    It actually works out for him. No pressure at all on his new 20 win team. Puts up a bunch of empty stats and so on the surface it looks like he redeemed himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It actually works out for him. No pressure at all on his new 20 win team. Puts up a bunch of empty stats and so on the surface it looks like he redeemed himself.
    He def hates accountability and having to carry the load so a lottery bound Nets is his best bet after all I suppose.

Thread Information