Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Don’t really see this as a big lose situation for Dallas. Once he started to play well this season, seemed inevitable that he was always going to go to the Knicks. Let him go there. He played well for Dallas. But he isn’t exactly an irreplaceable talent. Dinwiddie showed the ability to put up similar production and offer similar playmaking when Luka is resting. And when THJ returns, he’ll help offset the loss of scoring.

Did they lose a good, young player? Yes. Is the team that much worse off losing him? I don’t believe so.

They were always much more in need of upgrading the frontcourt defense than in need of retaining Brunson at all cost.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

losing him for nothing
    to the ing Knicks
    Cuban still letting centerpieces walk

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Now they saying Cuban is pissed and wants to file tampering charges on the Knicks because they already had a contract

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now they saying Cuban is pissed and wants to file tampering charges on the Knicks because they already had a contract

He cheap. He broke up Dirk's championship squad and now this. I'm just counting the days before Luka forces his way to LA.

Thread Information