Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him but let’s not act like he would have games like this only to suck ass the next game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's amazing how many former spurs players continue to shine with other teams in the playoffs hahaha. This is NOT a good look for popovich. But yall already know this and refuse to admit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him but let’s not act like he would have games like this only to suck ass the next game.
    As good as he was tonight, he made some of the same stupid passes that drove Pop crazy lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie just won the lakers this series. The tradition of former spurs being traded and playing better for their new team continues
    it will never end because popovich is at the point in his career that he does not know how to get the best out of some guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie is who he always was. A low confidence athletic freak with 0 bball IQ and no defense. He's at best an inefficient bench player with negative impact all across the board.
    welp.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe there is a malik monk player in there in a few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the same player he was before. He had scoring bursts, like the one against Houston. Here, he's and playing off the gravity LeBron and Davis. There's a reason he wasn't getting time late in the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again he would have games like this and then disappear the next game. Y’all are acting like Lonnie has been doing this consistently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop: "You're welcome, Lakers."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aw, come on. I'm happy for Lonnie, it's going to help him land his next contract, but no regrets whatsoever. The only player that hurts seeing him elsewhere is Derrick White, but even he had to go. Hope he finds his way back one day, though. As for the rest, good riddance.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop: "You're welcome, Lakers."
    Gracias mi amigo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did this on the defending champs in the 4th quarter with his team being down (a team anchored by James and Davis!). I hoenstly don't remember Walker playing in the 2019 Denver series, so doing it on this stage is special.

I wouldn't go this far but our resident media Spurs supporter was moved

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the same player he was before. He had scoring bursts, like the one against Houston. Here, he's and playing off the gravity LeBron and Davis. There's a reason he wasn't getting time late in the season.
    Got time in the biggest win of the season so far for the Lakers.

Ham knows something we don't. For two straight games he put Lonnie in when he was trying to deliver the knockout blow to the warriors and both times he got the W.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him and happy for him. No hate in my blood for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got time in the biggest win of the season so far for the Lakers.

Ham knows something we don't. For two straight games he put Lonnie in when he was trying to deliver the knockout blow to the warriors and both times he got the W.
    Played him being desparate. DLO has been so ty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just glad the Warriors might finally get canned. Now if someone can just beat the Celtics and Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel dirty AF rooting for LeBron and the Lakers but the Dubs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's amazing how many former spurs players continue to shine with other teams in the playoffs hahaha. This is NOT a good look for popovich. But yall already know this and refuse to admit it.
    No, it actually is a really good look. These guys get coached up and can compete at highest level. White and Murray included this postseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TNT guys acting like this was Walker's first game of his career and that LeBron is the one who found him lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know me I have never been a Pro-Pop guy, but Lonnie is in an ideal role with Lakers compared to when he was with the Spurs. He's playing with legit great players in AD and Lebron and can thrive in the role of being a good complimentary player for them. When he was with the Spurs all he had was Demar who doesn't compare.

It also remains to be seen if he can be consistent with his jump shot. We saw what he did tonight for years and then saw him follow it up with a terrible game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel dirty AF rooting for LeBron and the Lakers but the Dubs.
    Yes, same here lol. Just one more game and I will throw them in the garbage like a ho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie was my favorite Spurs, wish we still had him. Always thought he had more potential, great to see him ball out against the Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, same here lol. Just one more game and I will throw them in the garbage like a ho.
    But imagine if we have to choose between Durant and the Suns vs. Lebron and the Lakers in the WCF? Ugh... Walker tips the scales, I guess lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But imagine if we have to choose between Durant and the Suns vs. Lebron and the Lakers in the WCF? Ugh... Walker tips the scales, I guess lol.
    I don't hate the Suns. Granted I'm not a fan of CP3 or Durant but them winning a championship won't alter their legacies by much. Durant would move up the top 20 list but still won't crack the top 10. CP3 can take his place as one of the top guards of all time but nothing else outside of that. If the Lakers win we will never hear the end of it for the rest of the summer lol especially with the GOAT talk pertaining to Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hate the Suns. Granted I'm not a fan of CP3 or Durant but them winning a championship won't alter their legacies by much. Durant would move up the top 20 list but still won't crack the top 10. CP3 can take his place as one of the top guards of all time but nothing else outside of that. If the Lakers win we will never hear the end of it for the rest of the summer lol especially with the GOAT talk pertaining to Lebron.
    I just hope Denver pulls it off and then the Celtics take the ship.

Thread Information