Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sounds perfect for the dunk contest tbh. It became the worst event of the entire All-Star weekend
    Dunk contest is cyclical like many other patterns in this life but I din’t think Walker will be the one to rejuvenate it.

Ja, Zion, Ant could get it going again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Class act. Wish it had worked out. Hope it still does for him. Could be one of the truly great personalities in the league if his play allows him to get there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He forgot about road games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is gonna go off now that he no longer has to drink soda Pop.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look who's gonna get a tribute video the first time the Lakers come to town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look who's gonna get a tribute video the first time the Lakers come to town.
    cant wait for his and Dejounte's,tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish it finally clicks on him this year and he gets that big contract. Such a great guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like The Lakers were in worse shape than we are for help at the Guard position. After several years his development didn't match our expectations and our plans for this last draft. I have no problem with Lonnie continuing his career with the Lakers and wish him well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like The Lakers were in worse shape than we are for help at the Guard position. After several years his development didn't match our expectations and our plans for this last draft. I have no problem with Lonnie continuing his career with the Lakers and wish him well.
    It does seem like a better situation. He probably needed a change anyway, but he'll get a chance to eat up a lot of minutes for an old team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m hoping for the best for Lonnie, feel like he was given every chance to succeed here and he just couldn’t find a niche

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is gonna go off now that he no longer has to drink soda Pop.
    He was off the leash, never benched, and force fed touches last year, and still couldn’t succeed. The Laker fans will love him for a few months, until they realize that any lead they had when he enters the game becomes smaller, and any deficit becomes larger. I like Lonnie, think he’s a great kid, but he’s NBA junk food.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everything about lonnie screamed "spur" but he just couldn't get it together on the court. i'll miss off court lonnie but not on the court lonnie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have never cut the hair. He was a little more intimidating when he was 6'9".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stepped out of bounds last night lol

Holy that Lakers roster is bad after AD/LBJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't watch the game, but it seems like he did a lot of good things. If one of those threes had gone down, he would've had a good stat line. But I am having a hard time accepting that a lineup with him as the small-forward and two short guards is a long-term solution. The Lakers are going to eventually have to cave and make some kind of trade. That might mean Westbrook, but it might also mean cobbling together whatever salary they have to get role-players. Unfortunately for Lonnie, his salary might well be part of that process after 12/15.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He definitely was putting the effort in in the defensive end.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was invisible for most of the game. Did not really notice him until his patented contested pull up. Had some nice passes to Lebron in transition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only good thing he did, IMO, was his playmaking. He had several nice drives and passes and his ability to get to spots is solid. But outside of that? Was rough outing. Didnt finish particularly well when he got inside, shot was off and his defense was porous (now, he was on Steph a lot so hard to judge him alone on that).

But the playmaking was definitely solid and he created plenty of nice looks for guys.

Rest of the game looks the same…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah he was so good that he‘s Trending on Twitter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That roster is ug-ly. They were playing two terrible white dudes because they sort of hustled and both sucked. Last year, I maintain the problem wasn't Westbrook so much as Anthony Davis being Charmin soft. Both last year and this year their role players were barely worthy of Division III college. If Walker doesn't find a way to have some shine, I don't knwo what to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That roster is ug-ly. They were playing two terrible white dudes because they sort of hustled and both sucked. Last year, I maintain the problem wasn't Westbrook so much as Anthony Davis being Charmin soft. Both last year and this year their role players were barely worthy of Division III college. If Walker doesn't find a way to have some shine, I don't knwo what to say.
    It was funny after they won the chip how pundints were saying "Could Anthony Davis" become the best PF of all time? As if TD had to look over his shoulder.

Now, its pretty obviousl that AD won't even pass Giannis, Barkley, KG, Malone, Dirk or McHale. New Orleans will remember forcing himself out, and long terms Laker Nation won't place him with their icons. He'll have no legacy.

As for Lonnie, good for him getting a start, but I doubt he'll stay there.
    Last edited by BillMc; 10-19-2022 at 11:52 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis looked good last night.

lakers are going to need 35 mins a night for 70 games from AD/LBJ to be in the playoff hunt unless they find a way to build that bench out.

Jak, McBooger and JRich could give them an immediate bump but would still be an LBJ/AD injury away from
    flaming out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw the game being in LA. I was happy to see him start. I kept waiting for him to dunk. But he seems very passive, standing waiting for the ball. I mean guys like Reeves (2nd year) and Nunn were so much active, moving through screens, letting them fly. Lonnie just waiting, and not trying to get off his defender. It was funny when he was about to pass to LeBron on an ISO play, waived Bron instead and took a long 3 that missed terribly . He ended with 5pts, 5 assists, 2 TO’s, 1 blk, 1 stl in 29 mins . But I read loval news that he’s playing well during Pre-Season and have some good praises especially from
    A. Davis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was funny after they won the chip how pundints were saying "Could Anthony Davis" become the best PF of all time? As if TD had to look over his shoulder.

Now, its pretty obviousl that AD won't even pass Barkley, KG, Malone, Dirk or McHale. New Orleans will remember forcing himself out, and long terms Laker Nation won't place him with their icons. He'll have no legacy.

As for Lonnie, good for him getting a start, but I doubt he'll stay there.
    Yet somehow AD was forced onto the Top 75 list (ESPN. Eye roll.).

Folks'll look back and wonder who this guy was.

Thread Information