Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha “Everything will be alright”
    Atl Spur you write that for Keldon homie?
    I like this new you! I hate that you noticed ( my writing style ) lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were Wright, I’d be focusing on the Durant trade. That’s going to be the easier one to evaluate, since he still has multiple years left on his contract.

The potential Kyrie trade is a dumpster fire on multiple levels, including the fact that it’s Kyrie.
    Lotta smoke about Nets<>Suns re KD deal.

I think Spurs probably more likely to be facilitating at Kyrie deal to Lakers. Problem is Lakers need assets to send us for Brick and something for Nets. Seems tough, unless maybe we get off Dougie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the pro tanking crew, prepare to be disappointed

and you think thats gonna make them win games? I hope they fight hard, but they will still lose cause they lack elite talent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you guys expect players to say?

“Yeah I’m looking forward to being dead last in the conference next year. Our team met today and decided on 22 wins being a realistic target.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d be shocked if we ever help the lakers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you guys expect players to say?

“Yeah I’m looking forward to being dead last in the conference next year. Our team met today and decided on 22 wins being a realistic target.”
    Nope but when the players start outperforming everyone’s expectations and win games, I’m going to grab my popcorn and enjoy the crying about how “so and so player needs to sit down because he’s winning too many games for us”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know the Knicks were going to steal Morris a few years back? That wasn’t in the news until it happened.

The best teams hold their cards close to the best. Makes no sense that only two teams would be interested in a 22 YO 6’10” PF who is a vertical threat, rebounds, and shoots the 3 at 37% when in the rotation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha “Everything will be alright”
    Atl Spur you write that for Keldon homie?

I think Primo got the same script they’re passing around. Dude, why do they expect to say? These guys are paid mil-lions!! of dollars, and not just to run lapses on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs were saying the last 3 years we have a chip on our shoulders, we‘re going to make the playoffs and everytime they missed them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know the Knicks were going to steal Morris a few years back? That wasn’t in the news until it happened.

The best teams hold their cards close to the best. Makes no sense that only two teams would be interested in a 22 YO 6’10” PF who is a vertical threat, rebounds, and shoots the 3 at 37% when in the rotation.
    how is Jalen Smith comparable to Marcus Morris? He‘s a 3rd stringer. Just cause he’s the only player out of this entire FA class that you want them to sign doesn‘t mean he‘s a marquee free agent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope but when the players start outperforming everyone’s expectations and win games, I’m going to grab my popcorn and enjoy the crying about how “so and so player needs to sit down because he’s winning too many games for us”.
    that's not going to happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've mentioned it before, this team as is (with poeltl, johnson, vassell, primo) will win as many games as last year or close to it.
    -tre jones looked sharp is many games as PG and is a great finisher at the rim
    -vassell is getting better and is on the cusp of becoming really good from what i saw last year
    -having a true 4 with sochan will already improve our defense.

unfortunately for tankers (me included) we will likely be between 8th or 10th worst team in the league. barring injuries. this team will not outright tank like portland did or okc or the rockets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've mentioned it before, this team as is (with poeltl, johnson, vassell, primo) will win as many games as last year or close to it.
    -tre jones looked sharp is many games as PG and is a great finisher at the rim
    -vassell is getting better and is on the cusp of becoming really good from what i saw last year
    -having a true 4 with sochan will already improve our defense.

unfortunately for tankers (me included) we will likely be between 8th or 10th worst team in the league. barring injuries. this team will not outright tank like portland did or okc or the rockets.
    This is exactly what I’m saying

but it’s flying over the heads of some people

the team’s compe iveness alone and better team synergy will keep out of the top 8 again and people will cry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo yall are crazy if you think SA will have a similar record next year. West got better, division got better, Lakers and Clippers will be better. Spurs will be competing with Houston for worst record in the West imo. No way this team wins 25 games as currently constructed. If they ship Jak at then I'm saying 20 wins tops

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the team’s compe iveness alone and better team synergy will keep out of the top 8 again and people will cry.
    ^ all of this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo yall are crazy if you think SA will have a similar record next year. West got better, division got better, Lakers and Clippers will be better. Spurs will be competing with Houston for worst record in the West imo. No way this team wins 25 games as currently constructed. If they ship Jak at then I'm saying 20 wins tops
    Slow down big guy……let’s see how we finish up free agency!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey I didn't say they would be a top seed, just that they would be better which isn't saying much

Knowing the Lakers they'll find a way to get Kyrie from Brooklyn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how is Jalen Smith comparable to Marcus Morris? He‘s a 3rd stringer. Just cause he’s the only player out of this entire FA class that you want them to sign doesn‘t mean he‘s a marquee free agent
    Some of the best FA signing aren’t the marquee ones. Also, wasn’t comparing Morris to Smith,but one situation where you didn’t have the NBA GM Rolodex working for you, with another situation like that.

I haven’t heard anything =/= nothing’s happening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Keldon sounds dejected trying to make sense of the trade. Yeah like I said this will impact team chemistry. These older guys aren't playing for the team, they're playing for some other team in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey I didn't say they would be a top seed, just that they would be better which isn't saying much

Knowing the Lakers they'll find a way to get Kyrie from Brooklyn.
    Just don't see how they do it tbh. Even then, Irving has proven to be a cancer so whose to say he doesn't sink the Lakers like Westbrick?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Which is why Jak needs to go. That’s 5-10 games right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just don't see how they do it tbh. Even then, Irving has proven to be a cancer so whose to say he doesn't sink the Lakers like Westbrick?
    KD demanding out has kinda forced BKs hand, and the market for Irving on a one year deal is incredibly limited. Irving is a cancer but the only time he ever fell in line was with LeBron. Westbrook just sucks, unlike Kyrie. If kyrie goes to LA and plays in 75% of their games and their glass forward doesn't miss 75% of the season i'd expect them to be a playoff team. while they were complete trash last year, a lot of that was due to injuries and poor fit with a bunch of washed up geezers on min deals.

Like i said i dont think they'll be a top seeded team but i dont expect them to miss the playoffs again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of the best FA signing aren’t the marquee ones. Also, wasn’t comparing Morris to Smith,but one situation where you didn’t have the NBA GM Rolodex working for you, with another situation like that.

I haven’t heard anything =/= nothing’s happening.
    actually the Morris thing got reported a couple days before it happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why Jak needs to go. That’s 5-10 games right there.
    Yup. Literally zero reason for Jak to be on this team at the start of the season. He needs to be moved.

Thread Information