Post Count
    bruhhhhhhhh

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    i know i'm being captain obvious here but the horns are well on their way to being the top recruiting class of 2023.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    i know i'm being captain obvious here but the horns are well on their way to being the top recruiting class of 2023.
    wtf has happened to a&m recruiting........ how do u go from having the greatest class of all time to struggling to pass temple in recruiting??? was malchow the bagman? he is doing at miami what he did at a&m

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    bruh he never even visited texas bruh............

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

Horns,
    Is this old news?
    True?

How Bo Davis' Viral Rant Changed Texas RB Bijan Robinson's Outlook With Program (msn.com)

p.s. where is the Horns Football 22-23 thread?

Is he in a wheelchair?
    WTF is the photo supposed to be selling?
    Deon Sanders wannabe?
    Rappa crappa wannabe?

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    I love all the top recruits we are getting up front. I will continue to believe that we go as our OL goes. For the last several years, our OL has been Swiss cheese. This caused our offense to be inconsistent and struggle throughout large portions of games. It seems like now we are getting the talent and depth we need to compete up front. If the OL plays up to, or even close to, its potential, we will have a great year and a great record.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    wtf has happened to a&m recruiting........ how do u go from having the greatest class of all time to struggling to pass temple in recruiting??? was malchow the bagman? he is doing at miami what he did at a&m
    i think UT switching over to the SEC, landing the big fish in Manning, and then the fact that other colleges are all in on NIL has a lot to do with it. it also doesn't help that there is a big push, culturally and academically speaking, to take A&M back to its more conservative roots (by alumni groups such as The Rudder Association). College Station will never be able to outbid the likes of Austin, Miami, SoCal, Athens and so on. the only way A&M can stay in it is if they outbid others and win.

Post Count
    i think UT switching over to the SEC, landing the big fish in Manning, and then the fact that other colleges are all in on NIL has a lot to do with it. it also doesn't help that there is a big push, culturally and academically speaking, to take A&M back to its more conservative roots (by alumni groups such as The Rudder Association). College Station will never be able to outbid the likes of Austin, Miami, SoCal, Athens and so on. the only way A&M can stay in it is if they outbid others and win.
    It could also be that some recruits don't want to compete with the freshman coming in to A&M this year because that is a loaded class.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    the a&m bag game is back rjv how does a pool party in college station attract elite talent........even u have to admit aggy is not doing this legally

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    the a&m bag game is back rjv how does a pool party in college station attract elite talent........even u have to admit aggy is not doing this legally

does anyone even know what’s “illegal” anymore. But this wasn’t a shocker. Hill was expected to commit to A&M for some time now. They’ve been recruiting him since his freshman year.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    So, with the complete beatdown of OU and A&M most likely getting mauled tonight, I wonder if this weekend will do wonders with the recruiting war between the 3 schools.

Post Count
    So, with the complete beatdown of OU and A&M most likely getting mauled tonight, I wonder if this weekend will do wonders with the recruiting war between the 3 schools.
    At his point, is it about anything other than NIL cash?

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    well Aggie held their own against Bama and almost walked out with a win. Good for them to make such a game of it. That will continue to help their recruiting momentum.

Post Count

Thread Information