Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Drowns gave up 4 first round picks, including a #1 overall in 2018, for a ing 5th round pick, only to have Jacoby Brissett to start at quarterback in 2022 and for them to underachieve and miss the playoffs for the 20th time in 21 years... AND they still are on the hook for two-thirds of Mayfield's salary.

Drowns

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't understand this move from Panthers point of view. Relatively cheap flier on a former #1 pick I guess.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't understand this move from Panthers point of view. Relatively cheap flier on a former #1 pick I guess.
    Weren't they starting Cam last year? They are desperate AF for a QB1.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Weren't they starting Cam last year? They are desperate AF for a QB1.
    Also traded a lot for Darnold who had bust written all over him from pre draft just like the most recent guy the Jets drafted (Zach Wilson). Neither Darnold nor Scam are good enough. At least Mayfield has his moments where he's a legit top 5 or so QB on any given Sunday, but then he degenerates to bottom tier on the most random games, sort of like Dak Prescott

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also traded a lot for Darnold who had bust written all over him from pre draft just like the most recent guy the Jets drafted (Zach Wilson). Neither Darnold nor Scam are good enough. At least Mayfield has his moments where he's a legit top 5 or so QB on any given Sunday, but then he degenerates to bottom tier on the most random games, sort of like Dak Prescott
    Apparently Darnold is on the market. Panthers already got a great value buy, but getting a pick for Darnold would be insane and props to that GM.

Thread Information