Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qualifying rape. That’s why you’re a kobestan. Kobe having to rape a girl who sleeps around and yet the media continuously try to make him into this ladies man sex symbol. Hilarious.
    amb just blew up your Frapaccino, Horatio.

Qualifying a promiscuous . She gave 3 men a happy ending within 48 hours. Kobe shouldn't have cheated on his wife and he definitely should have strapped, but let's not absolve that white just because you hate Kobe. She ain't innocent by any stretch.
    Proof or I'm calling b.s. fabrication.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    amb just blew up your Frapaccino, Horatio.

Proof or I'm calling b.s. fabrication.
    Why would I lie son?
    Maybe the most significant thing in here, is Dr. Rosenberg's strongly held belief that she (Faber) had sex with somebody after Bryant and before her physical exam," Recht said.

The issue was particularly important to the Bryant defense as his lawyers contended that injuries the prosecution attributed to her encounter with Bryant - which he claimed was consensual - were the result of her having multiple consensual partners in a short period of time.
    Proof

1 + Kobe + 1 = 3

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Her boyfriend (3rd sperm donor) refused to submit to a DNA test. This would have been damming to the defense. If he didn't, shouldn't be no problem submitting a sample.

Kobe was a dumbass for doing it in the first place, but he didn't rape her.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a surprise. Laker Poster wants to cherry pick ONE quote from locals.
    Hmmn lets look at some others.

Off Limits (westword.com)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qualifying a promiscuous . She gave 3 men a happy ending within 48 hours. Kobe shouldn't have cheated on his wife and he definitely should have strapped, but let's not absolve that white just because you hate Kobe. She ain't innocent by any stretch.
    And yet she still said “no” to Kobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I lie son?

Proof

1 + Kobe + 1 = 3
    What proof?
    Some unnamed source citing Komes defense liars? Order another Frapacinno, Enrique.

CSI fact: semen stains can remain in clothes from 6 months ago. Clinton and Lewinsky. Yep, even with regular clothes washing her undies may not have washed em out.
    So the bull that it was from recent porkings the day before and after is fabricated Laker Kome bull .

That she has 3 or more stains in her undies? Oh my, horny 19 year old girl has porked some guys in the last 6 months. Call the police.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention how the media twisted stories to suit their story. Three Ring Circus talked about how Kobe sucker punched Samaki Walker over $100 in a game of half court shot, Samaki challenged Kobe to a fight on the bus, Kobe backed off, called later to Samaki and left a VM on his phone, crying and apologizing. Articles on Bleacher Report and other outlets twisted it into how Kobe is such an intense person that he smacked Samaki but was a big enough man to apologize afterwards, totally left off the crying part.

Media also totally neglected how Kobe belittled Mike Penberthy just to act like a jerk, only for Penberthy to stand up to him, with Kobe walking away with tail between his legs.

Kobe has all the markings of a psychopath who did more to destroy his team than help early in his career. The Lakers won because of immense amount of talent up front with Shaq, then MVPau/Odom/Bynum, and yet Kobestans continued to fabricate stories and minimize the contributions of teammates to perk Kobe up.

Karma eventually caught up to Kobe, it's disgusting that he had to drag 8 other innocent lives with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the most significant thing in here, is Dr. Rosenberg's strongly held belief that she (Faber) had sex with somebody after Bryant and before her physical exam," Recht said.
    Btw who is "Dr. Rosenberg" and "Recht"?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CSI fax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My apologies to the board Laker and Warrior posters for not posting more of the fierceness. In Pride month no less.
    Russ explains his absolute frustration with the lack of dress shops in OKC. Some have said Kennedy played a part in the Westbrook to Lakers move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stefon whispers to William he will have some soy lattes prepared for breakfast after their overnight encounter. Fiece!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not to mention how the media twisted stories to suit their story. Three Ring Circus talked about how Kobe sucker punched Samaki Walker over $100 in a game of half court shot, Samaki challenged Kobe to a fight on the bus, Kobe backed off, called later to Samaki and left a VM on his phone, crying and apologizing. Articles on Bleacher Report and other outlets twisted it into how Kobe is such an intense person that he smacked Samaki but was a big enough man to apologize afterwards, totally left off the crying part.

Media also totally neglected how Kobe belittled Mike Penberthy just to act like a jerk, only for Penberthy to stand up to him, with Kobe walking away with tail between his legs.

Kobe has all the markings of a psychopath who did more to destroy his team than help early in his career. The Lakers won because of immense amount of talent up front with Shaq, then MVPau/Odom/Bynum, and yet Kobestans continued to fabricate stories and minimize the contributions of teammates to perk Kobe up.

Karma eventually caught up to Kobe, it's disgusting that he had to drag 8 other innocent lives with him.
    ...after he'd tripled as the century turned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her boyfriend (3rd sperm donor) refused to submit to a DNA test. This would have been damming to the defense. If he didn't, shouldn't be no problem submitting a sample.

Kobe was a dumbass for doing it in the first place, but he didn't rape her.
    Based on the financial information, I think she raped him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...after he'd tripled as the century turned.
    Quadrupled.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Based on the financial information, I think she raped him.
    He went back-to-back after the rape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He went back-to-back after the rape.
    So did she

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. -Kirby Bryant, rapist.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. -Kirby Bryant, rapist.

...then went back-to-back for the 3rd time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So b2b now has special meanings, another made up "rule".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So b2b now has special meanings, another made up "rule".
    ...only when you've went b2b + tripled. You? You're inherently ignorant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...only when you've went b2b + tripled. You? You're inherently ignorant.
    Five is five. But now b2b and a bunch of missedplayoffs is better than five and never missing the playoffs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Five is five. But now b2b and a bunch of missedplayoffs is better than five and never missing the playoffs
    Yes, (Five is five.) Yes. But you've never repeated. When I have and even tripled! You, YOU must answer for that, amb. And here, son, you will.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has this guy ever repeated?

Thread Information