Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...only when you've went b2b + tripled. You? You're inherently ignorant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Five is five. But now b2b and a bunch of missedplayoffs is better than five and never missing the playoffs
    Spurs bout to 3peat missing the playoffs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Spurs win the lottery, I hope that French dude decide to stay home for a year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, (Five is five.) Yes. But you've never repeated. When I have and even tripled! You, YOU must answer for that, amb. And here, son, you will.

Let us proceed...
    But what is the significance of b2b? Player a played 19 years won five, never missed the playoff, never repeated. Player B played 20 years, won five, tripled once doubled once, missed the playoffs 5 times (or something like that). Who had the better team accoMplishment? I’d said player a.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs bout to 3peat missing the playoffs
    Kobe did that first.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But what is the significance of b2b? Player a played 19 years won five, never missed the playoff, never repeated. Player B played 20 years, won five, tripled once doubled once, missed the playoffs 5 times (or something like that). Who had the better team accoMplishment? I’d said player a.
    Because (media) in association with the Celtics and the pre-Stern NBA HQ made b2b (significant.)...they set that bar way up there and the Lakers finally crested it. What, you think I'm gonna let that go, amb? Uh, uh. I'm dunning each opportunity (i.e. Spurs) to share that punishment, that boundless ridicule that I/Lakers experienced.

& that is just the way it's gonna be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because (media) in association with the Celtics and the pre-Stern NBA HQ made b2b (significant.)...they set that bar way up there and the Lakers finally crested it. What, you think I'm gonna let that go, amb? Uh, uh. I'm dunning each opportunity (i.e. Spurs) to share that punishment, that boundless ridicule that I/Lakers experienced.

& that is just the way it's gonna be.
    Since when does the media concerns you? Besides, it’s utter bull . Nobody cares about b2b until Riley brought it back up. In fact, repeats and threepeats are bad for the league as it shows the total lack of compe iveness with only one team dominating the landscape multiple years.

The media also let you know 45th got beaten to the pulp so why don’t you take that? You cherry picking back peddling chicken .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe did that first.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Since when does the media concerns you? Besides, it’s utter bull . Nobody cares about b2b until Riley brought it back up. In fact, repeats and threepeats are bad for the league as it shows the total lack of compe iveness with only one team dominating the landscape multiple years.

The media also let you know 45th got beaten to the pulp so why don’t you take that? You cherry picking back peddling chicken .
    Of course not, not now, not since 87-88...cept me. I swore then, amb, upon the Good Book that I would not rest until I wrecked vengeance all the rest of my life. Sure, amb, I didn't know the Gore would invent the Internet and provide me a pipeline to wreck said vengeance, but I do indeed have that wide open path and have been meting out that vengeance on a daily basis ever since...to-the-grave.

---------

& you showed me the way on 45 by denying him his first term and robbing him of his second term. Thusly... I swore then, amb, upon the Good Book that I would not rest until I wrecked vengeance all the rest of my life. Sure, amb, I have the Internet that provides me a pipeline to wreck said vengeance, and have been meting out that vengeance on a daily basis ever since...to-the-grave.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not, not now, not since 87-88...cept me. I swore then, amb, upon the Good Book that I would not rest until I wrecked vengeance all the rest of my life. Sure, amb, I didn't know the Gore would invent the Internet and provide me a pipeline to wreck said vengeance, but I do indeed have that wide open path and have been meting out that vengeance on a daily basis ever since...to-the-grave.

---------

& you showed me the way on 45 by denying him his first term and robbing him of his second term. Thusly... I swore then, amb, upon the Good Book that I would not rest until I wrecked vengeance all the rest of my life. Sure, amb, I have the Internet that provides me a pipeline to wreck said vengeance, and have been meting out that vengeance on a daily basis ever since...to-the-grave.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    Bull Cully. You didn’t mention anything about b2bs until 2014 when Duncan tied Kobe at 5. Not a single word. Again you are full of .

As for 45, Fox News the most watched news program, cannot stop extolling the virtues of 45 so stop you crap.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bull Cully. You didn’t mention anything about b2bs until 2014 when Duncan tied Kobe at 5. Not a single word. Again you are full of .

As for 45, Fox News the most watched news program, cannot stop extolling the virtues of 45 so stop you crap.
    There's no schedule for when I drop the hammer, amb. I do ya's like Santino getting it on the Causeway.

My vengeance isn't sated by FOX, or any other en y.

To-the-gravePERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no schedule for when I drop the hammer, amb. I do ya's like Santino getting it on the Causeway.

My vengeance isn't sated by FOX, or any other en y.

To-the-gravePERIOD
    Lol. No schedule? It’s right after the tie. You are making up as you go and get caught red handed. Real convenient. So not only are you a chicken , a welcher, a racist and a hypocrite. You are a liar as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol. No schedule? It’s right after the tie. You are making up as you go and get caught red handed. Real convenient. So not only are you a chicken , a welcher, a racist and a hypocrite. You are a liar as well.
    ...in other words, "No schedule." You just didn't go b2b, and it was right there for the taking and you failed. You damn right I'm jumpin'.

The rest of your name calling and put downs? If you need to do it, knock yerself out, amb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...in other words, "No schedule." You just didn't go b2b, and it was right there for the taking and you failed. You damn right I'm jumpin'.

The rest of your name calling and put downs? If you need to do it, knock yerself out, amb.
    You didn’t have anything on b2b in 1988, you just pulled things out of thin air and suit your argument of the day, the act all righteous and having your principles when we know full well you are just making things up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You didn’t have anything on b2b in 1988, you just pulled things out of thin air and suit your argument of the day, the act all righteous and having your principles when we know full well you are just making things up.
    You're just mad and out of control.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Lakersfan

Fakers have a top 7 player ever in James, a talented but vagina torn AD, and Brick and still missed even the playin and you are talking smack? Maybe Ham and eggs your new coach will install some toughness but Fakers still probably the most disappointing team of recent time, after the other Fakers team (Malone, Payton, Shag, Kobe) of course.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Like him or hate him, discredit him for super friending, make fun of him for missing the playoffs last season. , point out the number of teams he's been on so you can use the word peripatetic again. But LeBron is a top 3 player in NBA history.

I understand not believing he's Goat over Jordan, and I agree. You can even say Kareem is more accomplished. But 4 League MVPs evidences his individual greatness. And when he did win rings, he was the clear cut best player on each le team, 4 Finals MVPs. He should be clearly considered a top 3 player ever.

Suggesting top 7 is laughably hating. I'm not even a LeBron fan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL Lakersfan

Fakers have a top 7 player ever in James, a talented but vagina torn AD, and Brick and still missed even the playin and you are talking smack? Maybe Ham and eggs your new coach will install some toughness but Fakers still probably the most disappointing team of recent time, after the other Fakers team (Malone, Payton, Shag, Kobe) of course.
    & we rang just 3 Junes ago. You? 9 Junes ago. You've nary room, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're just mad and out of control.
    Hey, at least you got a new catch phrase. You got caught throwing on the wall and now is trying to backtracking faster than Aaron Yoder.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey, at least you got a new catch phrase. You got caught throwing on the wall and now is trying to backtracking faster than Aaron Yoder.
    Like I said: you're angry and out of control and have been for quite a spell, though I notice today you're not calling me everything but a White man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said: you're angry and out of control and have been for quite a spell, though I notice today you're not calling me everything but a White man.
    Calling out your bull is now "angry and out of control", you have had piles and piles of crap and it's disgusting. You deserved to be called out and I am here to do it.

And what is wrong with calling you a white man? You'd take that as a compliment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Calling out your bull is now "angry and out of control", you have had piles and piles of crap and it's disgusting. You deserved to be called out and I am here to do it.

And what is wrong with calling you a white man? You'd take that as a compliment.
    ...that's my point, in the last week you've called me everything but that/white man...so, I dunned you yesterday for your vileness and now you're being civil toward me, or, at least not so hateful. As I've told you on numerous occasions; just be grateful we have a correspondence on issues that are important to us both. It's rare. So, don't ruin it. Treasure it, because sure as shootin' when it is over, trust me, you'll miss it as I most assuredly will.

- Dale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & we rang just 3 Junes ago. You? 9 Junes ago. You've nary room, son.
    Fake ring and fake bubble non legit chip truth be told

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fake ring and fake bubble non legit chip truth be told
    Only pussies & assholes denigrate rings, Rumm. Hate to see you down there doing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholes denigrate rings, Rumm. Hate to see you down there doing it.
    It is a ring just a nebulous one. Games had no road crowds - no travel between. Fakers won this exhibition tournament when other teams had stars out and of course highly benefitting from 8 on 5 calls. Still took them 6 games to beat pathetically weak ECF Heat. Nothing to debate here as Fakers proved how false champions they were over next few years.

Thread Information