Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Fixed.

Those filled with trans thoughts should be given access to competent care and people.
    The root causes of their considering tranny should be addressed.
    everyone is bio born. this makes no sense

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Going from older to newer:
    FactCheck Q&A: was Lyle Shelton right about transgender people and a higher suicide risk after surgery? (theconversation.com)

Verdict

Shelton was correct to say that research shows that transgendered people who have had sex reassignment surgery had a suicide mortality rate later in life that was roughly 20 times higher than the non-transgendered population.
    this isnt comparing transgender people with surgery to transgender people without surgery

nobody said getting surgery alone will completely eliminate the increased suicide rates of trans people and bring it to the level of cis people. i think society not treating them as subhuman would help too

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    everyone is bio born. this makes no sense
    Makes perfect sense.
    Everyone is born bio (short of the 1 in 10 million andro, etc)

Everyone should have the chance to nurture their bio birth and not be manipulated into trans.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i think society not treating them as subhuman would help too
    Their parents, caregivers, Catholic Priests, Boy and Girl Scout leaders, corrupt police etc are often the ones who treated them as subhuman when they were born CIS and along the way. Thus driving many into tranny thoughts.

Treating all as human from birth should happen to all.
    That would help.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Makes perfect sense.
    Everyone is born bio (short of the 1 in 10 million andro, etc)

Everyone should have the chance to nurture their bio birth and not be manipulated into trans.
    i dont think this is a widespread systematic problem

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Their parents, caregivers, Catholic Priests, Boy and Girl Scout leaders, corrupt police etc are often the ones who treated them as subhuman when they were born CIS and along the way. Thus driving many into tranny thoughts.

Treating all as human from birth should happen to all.
    That would help.
    link to parents treating their children as subhuman because they are cis?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i mean it kinda boils down to if you prefer transgender people to live and be happy or if you prefer we basically genocide them or eliminate their existence because you personally find them weird and icky
    posting something this re ed and unreasonable led me to not even read or respond to anything else you wrote. no one here remotely suggested that or anything close to it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    posting something this re ed and unreasonable led me to not even read or respond to anything else you wrote. no one here remotely suggested that or anything close to it.
    i gave a long detailed response to your post too

genocide is strong but "they shouldnt exist" seems to be the gist of a lot of people... as in their experience is invalid and just a disorder/delusion so we shouldnt accept them for who they claim they are. that does appear to be the sentiment from a lot of people.

but if you want to use this as an excuse to avoid responding to my longer, more measured post, thats your call

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He/She/It is the dumbest lawyer around so there's that...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    but "they shouldnt exist" seems to be the gist of a lot of people...
    That's your interpretation just like, "everyone's a Trump-loving, nazi, racist, bigot who doesn't agree with me!"

I don't think I've seen anyone here advocate to eliminate trans people whatsoever. You're a weirdo bro.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i gave a long detailed response to your post too

genocide is strong but "they shouldnt exist" seems to be the gist of a lot of people... as in their experience is invalid and just a disorder/delusion so we shouldnt accept them for who they claim they are. that does appear to be the sentiment from a lot of people.

but if you want to use this as an excuse to avoid responding to my longer, more measured post, thats your call
    yes i saw, and as i glanced through the thread and saw your stupid reply, it quickly became apparent that this is simply not worth discussing with you if you are so unreasonable as to imply that myself or anyone here was suggesting something ridiculous like genocide simply because of a difference of opinion on a matter.

you talk about an "experience" being invalid, yet a difference of opinion leads you to write off people as being on the same tier as hitler. pathetic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    yes i saw, and as i glanced through the thread and saw your stupid reply, it quickly became apparent that this is simply not worth discussing with you if you are so unreasonable as to imply that myself or anyone here was suggesting something ridiculous like genocide simply because of a difference of opinion on a matter.

you talk about an "experience" being invalid, yet a difference of opinion leads you to write off people as being on the same tier as hitler. pathetic.
    pathetic is being scared to engage in a discussion because you saw a mean post

you can look at posts in this very thread, or in the many transgender threads that pop up in the political forum on a seemingly regular basis now, and you can see plenty of people's sentiment is that trans people shouldnt exist, and to the extent they do, its purely a delusion and a disorder. i already walked back the genocide comment, but if you are still going to refuse to engage when i gave a long thought out response to your question, then i'm sorry you are such a snowflake tbh

there can always be differences of opinion. but if someone's opinion is that a group of people shouldnt exist, then im going to describe them in kind. notice that i never said you were among them

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    pathetic is being scared to engage in a discussion because you saw a mean post

you can look at posts in this very thread, or in the many transgender threads that pop up in the political forum on a seemingly regular basis now, and you can see plenty of people's sentiment is that trans people shouldnt exist, and to the extent they do, its purely a delusion and a disorder. i already walked back the genocide comment, but if you are still going to refuse to engage when i gave a long thought out response to your question, then i'm sorry you are such a snowflake tbh

there can always be differences of opinion. but if someone's opinion is that a group of people shouldnt exist, then im going to describe them in kind. notice that i never said you were among them
    I have yet to see anyone here on ST say that trans shouldn't exist. You're weird af bro and live in your own delusional world within your paranoid conspira head unfortunately.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I have yet to see anyone here on ST say that trans shouldn't exist. You're weird af bro and live in your own delusional world within your paranoid conspira head unfortunately.
    in this very thread tbh...

1. "effective treatment" should include telling the patient "you are absolutely not a ___ trapped in a ___'s body and should remain your birth gender. I will help you see what trauma etc led you to believe you should trans and help you remain birth bio gender."
    telling a trans person that they arent really trans and that they should remain in the gender assigned to them at birth is tantamount to saying trans people shouldnt exist. just like when people used to say gay people should suppress their sexuality or go through conversion therapy is tantamount to saying gay people shouldnt exist

i also have andy on ignore and dont see his posts if he's posted here. i cant imagine he's very far off either

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I have yet to see anyone here on ST say that trans shouldn't exist.
    Trans and gay are an abomination before the Lord.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    your position on ST has been that all trans people just suffer from mental delusion/insanity and one of your proposed solutions to the trans issue was just to build more insane asylums

its ok tho because you have some trans friends!!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    your position on ST has been that all trans people just suffer from mental delusion/insanity
    I politely asked you about gender dysphoria in another thread and you fully agreed it is a form of psychosis. So in that sense you and Koriwhat are in full agreement.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I politely asked you about gender dysphoria in another thread and you fully agreed it is a form of psychosis. So in that sense you and Koriwhat are in full agreement.
    i never said it was a form of psychosis

unlike kw, i have never said its a delusion, detached from reality, etc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    your position on ST has been that all trans people just suffer from mental delusion/insanity and one of your proposed solutions to the trans issue was just to build more insane asylums

It's def not a normal thing and you trying to say it is doesn't make it so. I don't believe they need to be imprisoned in some asylum but we the masses shouldn't have to bow to them either or better yet their mainstream counterparts. The ones I know don't even speak of all this nonsense because they just want to exist and thus they do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i never said it was a form of psychosis

unlike kw, i have never said its a delusion, detached from reality, etc
    The WOKE has spoken!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    probably aided by the fact that assholes such as yourself treat them as subhuman
    Probably not, else blacks wouldn't exist in the US since like 300 years ago. Probably because they are hormonally imbalanced, which is why they have gender dysphoria.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I had a Trans Am once.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    in this very thread tbh...

telling a trans person that they arent really trans and that they should remain in the gender assigned to them at birth is tantamount to saying trans people shouldnt exist. just like when people used to say gay people should suppress their sexuality or go through conversion therapy is tantamount to saying gay people shouldnt exist

i also have andy on ignore and dont see his posts if he's posted here. i cant imagine he's very far off either
    Some of your reasoning required too much of a stretch. You wouldn't say drug addicted people shouldn't exist, you'd say drug addiction shouldn't exist. Likewise you could say gender dysphoria shouldn't exist, everyone should be comfortable in their own bodies.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    I mean you have to admit it’s a twisted mindset to celebrate someone cutting their off to feel at peace with their bodies, but shame Adele or Rebel Wilson for losing weight to feel at peace with their bodies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Other than trans women dominating all important sports like NCAA women's swimming, I don't get why straight males give a .

"I sHouLd gEt tO caLL cAitLyN a HiM iF I daMn WeLL waNts tO"

Thread Information