Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're talking to someone who is literally mentally ill. Best to just let him throw his hissy fits and ignore him tbh
    Lmao I'm mentally ill because I think pussies like you are pussies.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao I'm mentally ill because I think pussies like you are pussies.
    I don’t know about full stop mentally ill but certainly your behavior speaks to something bigger. You find value in being obtuse and combative. You come here and use this forum as a place to vent and antagonize strangers because it makes you feel better. You think that speaks to a sound, well rounded and stable mental condition? I don’t. No doubt you have unresolved personal issues.

As far as the other ducks. It’s about the same. Dude comes here, on a forum for fans of basketball and this team but can’t stop himself form injecting political diarrhea because some people can’t function without espousing intolerance for one group due to the mythical belief that the other group is salt of the earth and infallible.

Nothing about being an absolutist like ducks speaks to any kind of rational thinking.

For him he’s just old and this world has long ago passed him up. You on the other hand have been hurt by someone. Most likely a female or family member. One or both of your parents didn’t give you the affection you desperately needed and you probably took that out on a girlfriend or spouse when you got older. She or multiple females eventually dumped you. Then you blamed her/them… and here we are. You need to project that anger here instead of in the mirror.

Nothing to it. If you think being an insufferable on a basketball forum is the right way to live your life your way off your rocker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know about full stop mentally ill but certainly your behavior speaks to something bigger. You find value in being obtuse and combative. You come here and use this forum as a place to vent and antagonize strangers because it makes you feel better. You think that speaks to a sound, well rounded and stable mental condition? I don’t. No doubt you have unresolved personal issues.
    Nah bro, I throw at those who throw first. It's always been that way. Why don't you analyze the dip s here throwing first? Oh yeah, it's because they're your eFriends.

Btw your armchair therapist session is completely asinine. You're as dumb as all the others I talk to here bro and just like them you think you're some sort of an intellectual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah bro, I throw at those who throw first. It's always been that way. Why don't you analyze the dip s here throwing first? Oh yeah, it's because they're your eFriends.

Btw your armchair therapist session is completely asinine. You're as dumb as all the others I talk to here bro and just like them you think you're some sort of an intellectual.
    The ole I’m just responding act. Nope. Not gonna fly. I’ve seen you act like an asshole here for a good long time. So even if your point held weight, which it doesn’t, you still clearly have a problem.

You wanna tell me that you’ve spent 14 years here(if this is even your original account) simply responding in like?

That alone in a vacuum speaks to some kind of disturbing triggered compulsion and need to seek out confrontation. So either way you got real world issues. You’re masking for inadequacies or by your own admission you’re seeking out confrontation as a means to project anger for something else. No one spends 14 years fighting the internet on a basketball forum because they’re a well rounded and grounded individual.

If any of what you say is true you’re the worlds biggest piece of or you’re exactly what I say you are. Either way you need real life change.

14 years according to you. You’ve lost a 14 year war and haven’t figured out how to move on.

There’s no justification for your behavior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ole I’m just responding act. Nope. Not gonna fly. I’ve seen you act like an asshole here for a good long time. So even if your point held weight, which it doesn’t, you still clearly have a problem.

You wanna tell me that you’ve spent 14 years here(if this is even your original account) simply responding in like?

That alone in a vacuum speaks to some kind of disturbing triggered compulsion and need to seek out confrontation. So either way you got real world issues. You’re masking for inadequacies or by your own admission you’re seeking out confrontation as a means to project anger for something else. No one spends 14 years fighting the internet on a basketball forum because they’re a well rounded and grounded individual.

If any of what you say is true you’re the worlds biggest piece of or you’re exactly what I say you are. Either way you need real life change.

14 years according to you. You’ve lost a 14 year war and haven’t figured out how to move on.

There’s no justification for your behavior.
    LMFAO at your stupid ass rant.

I'm pretty black & white bro and all my posts are here to search so what are you missing exactly? You think I have alt accounts?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lol the forum rag getting ethered no matter where they post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAO at your stupid ass rant.

I'm pretty black & white bro and all my posts are here to search so what are you missing exactly? You think I have alt accounts?
    Your take away from that is to create a side argument about alt accounts absolutely speaks volumes about your inability to recognize and acknowledge your behavior.

Who cares about alt accounts. You’ve admitted to spending over a decade here fighting with people. Not discussing basketball, not supporting the team, not engaging like a fan or enthusiast.

Just you roaming around looking to antagonize and create confrontation.

You’re doing it right now in this thread and I’ve got you on the hook. This is your safe place. Bickering with strangers.

Can’t imagine you have an ounce of real world success at any level and based on your responses here you never will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your take away from that is to create a side argument about alt accounts absolutely speaks volumes about your inability to recognize and acknowledge your behavior.

Who cares about alt accounts. You’ve admitted to spending over a decade here fighting with people. Not discussing basketball, not supporting the team, not engaging like a fan or enthusiast.

Just you roaming around looking to antagonize and create confrontation.

You’re doing it right now in this thread and I’ve got you on the hook. This is your safe place. Bickering with strangers.

Can’t imagine you have an ounce of real world success at any level and based on your responses here you never will.
    Actually no I didn't admit any of that because I've only been in the political forum for about 5 yrs now and that's where most of the bs has been in. I try to keep politics out of the spurs bball section re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw B2B, all this whining from you over what exactly in this thread? You've gone off because of what exactly? Go back and see my previous responses to others from the get go and then recognize your insane diatribe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually no I didn't admit any of that because I've only been in the political forum for about 5 yrs now and that's where most of the bs has been in. I try to keep politics out of the spurs bball section re .
    Absolutely you admitted it. You’re still here doing it right now. You might not be as bad as ducks when it comes to politics but you’re easily one of the most confrontational and belligerent members here.

Neither of you contribute much if anything of value. This place has had enough of the two of you menstruating in every thread you enter. Maybe ing dial it back and be more productive for once.

So I’ll give you my final observation. You’re self aggrandizing if not egotistical. So I’ll concede the final word to you because we both know I could easily keep you going in this thread for a good few days.

Enjoy the last word. It’ll give you that false sense of accomplishment you seek here regularly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely you admitted it. You’re still here doing it right now. You might not be as bad as ducks when it comes to politics but you’re easily one of the most confrontational and belligerent members here.

Neither of you contribute much if anything of value. This place has had enough of the two of you menstruating in every thread you enter. Maybe ing dial it back and be more productive for once.

So I’ll give you my final observation. You’re self aggrandizing if not egotistical. So I’ll concede the final word to you because we both know I could easily keep you going in this thread for a good few days.

Enjoy the last word. It’ll give you that false sense of accomplishment you seek here regularly.
    There's no false sense of accomplishment you re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aaaand he takes it, as expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The you spew here daily reeks of an inferiority complex. You think you're clever, crafty and maybe even funny but more than anything its pathetic. Anyone who goes to the lengths you do to get a rise out of people and lash out clearly lacks real life social skills or you're badly masking and need this place to provide you with some kind of cathartic release.

You and ducks both just need to stfu and talk basketball or find another place to work out your mommy issues.
    How can you have an inferiority complex but think you're clever, crafty and funny?

How can you stfu and still talk basketball?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we both know I could easily keep you going in this thread for a good few days.
    You could do it for 10+ years. Look at the "tattoo'n" thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can you have an inferiority complex but think you're clever, crafty and funny?

How can you stfu and still talk basketball?
    Well I guess I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you.

Many ego driven complexes come from an underlying sense of insecurity. In his case he’s clearly acting out from a lack of approval and positive reinforcement. So he compensates for that by being a self aggrandizing asshole.

You see this a lot in people who come from broken homes. Missing parent or something. Compe ive sibling? Also a lack of attention from the opposite sex. It’s basically cries for attention. Think a fat chic who over compensates by dressing like a for attention while bad mouthing other females. Not to be mistaken for a confident individual who is body positive. They generally don’t tear other people down to make themselves stand out like koriwhat does.

He can stfu with the needless insults and political bull and have a more productive conversation. He does those things to get a rise out of people to make himself feel better. Of the issues you’re confused with that should be the easier of the two to understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Many ego driven complexes come from an underlying sense of insecurity. In his case he’s clearly acting out from a lack of approval and positive reinforcement. So he compensates for that by being a self aggrandizing asshole.

You see this a lot in people who come from broken homes. Missing parent or something. Compe ive sibling? Also a lack of attention from the opposite sex. It’s basically cries for attention. Think a fat chic who over compensates by dressing like a for attention while bad mouthing other females. Not to be mistaken for a confident individual who is body positive. They generally don’t tear other people down to make themselves stand out like koriwhat does.

He can stfu with the needless insults and political bull and have a more productive conversation. He does those things to get a rise out of people to make himself feel better. Of the issues you’re confused with that should be the easier of the two to understand.
    STFU Pussy and cry me a river! Oh wait, you've already cried me an ocean it looks like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STFU Pussy and cry me a river! Oh wait, you've already cried me an ocean it looks like.
    I see you and I hear you. Your existence is acknowledged.

- It’s important to show these types acknowledgment. They do need regular confirmation. This guy is a classic example of using the internet as a pacifier. The risk is that in some cases guys like this graduate to mass shooter if their needs aren’t fulfilled. There certainly could be steps in between such as wife beater, child abuser or even abductor. Mostly the koriwhats of the world don’t get passed chest thumping. Let’s hope this one can be rehabilitated. /

o there. Would you feel better if I dragged you along for a few days again? Just so, you can get it out of your system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s nice that the NBA waited 45 years so that most of them are dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Are you a professional psychologist or therapist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you a professional psychologist or therapist?
    No. Not my primary source of income. However I've studied and have a few years of college in that area.

But anyone can put two and two together when it comes to people like him. No one in their right mind acts the way he acts. I get messing around, occasional trolling, talking etc. That's all normal. He's not that. He's got real issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Not my primary source of income. However I've studied and have a few years of college in that area.

But anyone can put two and two together when it comes to people like him. No one in their right mind acts the way he acts. I get messing around, occasional trolling, talking etc. That's all normal. He's not that. He's got real issues.
    So you flunked out and became an online professional coach?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you flunked out and became an online professional coach?
    I didn't flunk out. I pursued better options. I'm doing just fine. Thanks for the concern.
    Last edited by BacktoBasics; 09-14-2022 at 10:59 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't flunk out. I pursued better options. I'm doing just fine. Thanks for the concern.
    I’ve noticed you hold similar characteristics to those of your diagnostics/accused, as evidenced by your edit which removed the typical online comparing measure of income tax receipts.

We all get into flame wars on here; myself included. Get back to talking basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve noticed you hold similar characteristics to those of your diagnostics/accused, as evidenced by your edit which removed the typical online comparing measure of income tax receipts.

We all get into flame wars on here; myself included. Get back to talking basketball.
    You’ve noticed wrong. I checked my civility and edited my post. Something he’d never do.

Take note that you were the one who engaged me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if a "Flame War" Thread could be constructed for those who consistently engage in this nonsense. They could enjoy themselves there and not interrupt the discussions on Spurs basketball with infantile arguments. My guess is they wouldn't want to go to a strictly argument thread because they wouldn't get the satisfaction of forcing everyone else to skim through their posts.

Thread Information