Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you a professional psychologist or therapist?
    Nah he/she/it is a professional dumb tbh.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he/she/it is a professional dumb tbh.
    Oh no not the pronoun insult. Anything but that. If only we didn’t live in a time where calling someone gay wasn’t insulting like decades past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no not the pronoun insult. Anything but that. If only we didn’t live in a time where calling someone gay wasn’t insulting like decades past.
    Nah bro I don't know if you're a dude or not so he/she/it is very fitting. You making a mountain out of a mole hill is hilarious though Mr. Intellectual. Now go back to playing armchair therapist you ing loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B2B so salty over an emoji... All this bs is over an emoji tbh. What a ing re crybaby he/she/it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah bro I don't know if you're a dude or not so he/she/it is very fitting. You making a mountain out of a mole hill is hilarious though Mr. Intellectual. Now go back to playing armchair therapist you ing loser.
    You got me good. I acknowledge your well thought out zinger.

Please don't shoot up a Costco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got me good. I acknowledge your well thought out zinger.

Please don't shoot up a Costco.
    This bs "mass shooter" crap is ridiculous you ing pussy.

Cry more about emoji's you limp re .

Btw, lets play armchair therapist for a second. You thinking I was playing some pronoun game with you to try and on gays was my intention well it wasn't as I already stated but by projecting that maybe just maybe you're gay? It wouldn't matter to me either way bro. As well, what do pronouns have to do with the gay community anyhow? I see all sorts of idiots posting their "pronouns" in their bios online, in videos, et al and none of which are gay.
    Last edited by koriwhat; 09-15-2022 at 03:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This bs "mass shooter" crap is ridiculous you ing pussy.

Cry more about emoji's you limp re .

Btw, lets play armchair therapist for a second. You thinking I was playing some pronoun game with you to try and on gays was my intention well it wasn't as I already stated but by projecting that maybe just maybe you're gay? It wouldn't matter to me either way bro. As well, what do pronouns have to do with the gay community anyhow? I see all sorts of idiots posting their "pronouns" in their bios online, in videos, et all and none of which are gay.
    The Spurstalk Stalker press conference.

So we looked into the shooters online presence and yes there was a long history of extreme rantings and intolerance. He was red flagged some time ago and we knew it was a matter of time before he took his rhetoric and rage to the literal streets.

Sometimes all it takes is for someone to speak up and put people like this on law enforcements radar. This particular shooter frequently engaged in insults, bigotry and misogyny on a local sports message board. Completely unhinged screaming and ranting. He was also banned from Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for spreading lies and propaganda.

Homeland Security will now be taking any further questions and SAPD would like to thank the community for stepping in and alerting us to what was obviously a precursor to violence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurstalk Stalker press conference.

So we looked into the shooters online presence and yes there was a long history of extreme rantings and intolerance. He was red flagged some time ago and we knew it was a matter of time before he took his rhetoric and rage to the literal streets.

Sometimes all it takes is for someone to speak up and put people like this on law enforcements radar. This particular shooter frequently engaged in insults, bigotry and misogyny on a local sports message board. Completely unhinged screaming and ranting. He was also banned from Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for spreading lies and propaganda.

Homeland Security will now be taking any further questions and SAPD would like to thank the community for stepping in and alerting us to what was obviously a precursor to violence.
    You got all the buzzwords and a bunch of make believe in there. All this because of an emoji you ing pussy?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You got all the buzzwords and a bunch of make believe in there. All this because of an emoji you ing pussy?
    LMAO spending 12 years of acting like a crybaby over someone making fun of your calf tats. now THATS a ing pussy rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    phobia is apparently associated with sexual arousal that the phobic individual is either unaware of or denies

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8772014/

Last edited by hombre; 09-20-2022 at 01:30 AM.

Thread Information