Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    LMFAO Dumpster is always so hard up for his/her internet W... What a little !
    I'm going to win the "triggering Joey" contest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Poor Dumpster... I don't care nor do I want to read what your ass has to say.

YOU'S A BRO!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Poor Dumpster... I don't care nor do I want to read what your ass has to say.

YOU'S A BRO!
    I win!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't know anything about that. Do you want to have sex with a fat woman?
    I didnt even post in this thread,
    Sad San Fransico Fruitcake is triggered into projection again.

Judy Booty brought up sex with a fat woman. That is on topic applicable to you 100%.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now you can tell everyone your conspiracy theory about the Kentucky police.

Or fold.
    I was never in the hand for "theory about the Kentucky police". You're making that up.

Do you have a conspiracy theory about why the woman got sick?

Yes or no?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I was never in the hand for "theory about the Kentucky police". You're making that up.

Do you have a conspiracy theory about why the woman got sick?

Yes or no?
    No conspiracy. She got sick and blamed it on the dollar because of the panic caused by the stupid sheriff.

Why have you bought into this panic?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    " Dumpster"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Even if true, there was no need to. Fentanyl doesn't work that way.

Why can't you understand that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Even if true, there was no need to. Fentanyl doesn't work that way.

Why can't you understand that?
    You're jumping to conclusions Rumpy, desperately hoping for another self declared *e win*.

I do understand this police depts policy that given she passed the 6-10 drug screening, therefore a further test for fenty was not called for.

So we're left with what kind of illness did she have?
    Also even tho fenty can be pretty much ruled out, it can't be 100% ruled out.

So was she faking it?
    Yes or No?
    Or was she really sickened?
    Yes or No?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You're jumping to conclusions Rumpy, desperately hoping for another self declared *e win*.

I do understand this police depts policy that given she passed the 6-10 drug screening, therefore a further test for fenty was not called for.

So we're left with what kind of illness did she have?
    Also even tho fenty can be pretty much ruled out, it can't be 100% ruled out.
    It can be 100% ruled out from a dollar bill she held for a few seconds since fentanyl doesn't work that way.

If she ODed some other way, that's probably on her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It can be 100% ruled out from a dollar bill she held for a few seconds since fentanyl doesn't work that way.

If she ODed some other way, that's probably on her.
    Incredibly rare, not 100%.

So could some other substance have been on the bill and caused her illness?

Or is she faking it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Incredibly rare, not 100%.
    Show me the cases where a fentanyl OD was caused by holding a dollar bill for a few minutes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Rebecca Donald is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and pain medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She told WSMV skin-to-skin contact is not a way people are exposed to drugs at levels that would cause them harm.

“It is much more likely for her to have a reaction if she had inadvertently rubbed her nose and exposed that drug to some of the blood vessels in her nose or licked her fingers or rubbed her eyes,” she said.

Dollar bills laced with fentanyl allegedly being found on the ground (theblackwallsttimes.com)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dr. Caleb Alexander, an epidemiologist with the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, told Fox News that such cases are “incredibly rare,” akin to “lightning striking.”

"Incredibly rare" but not 0% as you are asserting Chumpy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Show me the cases where a fentanyl OD was caused by holding a dollar bill for a few minutes.
    What’s Really Going on in Those Police Fentanyl Exposure Videos? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Parsons wasn’t the first person to claim she suffered an extreme reaction from skin contact with fentanyl. Over the past few years, reports have surfaced of overdoses involving US law enforcement, including a case last month in which a Kansas police officer collapsed to the ground and required several doses of Narcan after coming into contact with a case of pills believed to harbor fentanyl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Imagine the kind of brain it takes to think this is plausible

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    What’s Really Going on in Those Police Fentanyl Exposure Videos? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Parsons wasn’t the first person to claim she suffered an extreme reaction from skin contact with fentanyl. Over the past few years, reports have surfaced of overdoses involving US law enforcement, including a case last month in which a Kansas police officer collapsed to the ground and required several doses of Narcan after coming into contact with a case of pills believed to harbor fentanyl.
    the very first sentence on the page:

It’s nearly impossible for an overdose to be caused by brief contact with the drug. It is possible these videos will worsen the danger for those truly at risk.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Last month, a 33-year-old clinical toxicologist and emergency-medicine pharmacist named Ryan Feldman co-published a case study about the time he accidentally spilled a mammoth dose of pure liquid fentanyl all over himself at work; he simply washed it off, with no adverse effects.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the very first sentence on the page:

It’s nearly impossible for an overdose to be caused by brief contact with the drug. It is possible these videos will worsen the danger for those truly at risk.
    You are responding to my teaching.
    Excellent.

Dr. Caleb Alexander, an epidemiologist with the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, told Fox News that such cases are “incredibly rare,” akin to “lightning striking.”

"Incredibly rare" but not 0% as you are asserting Chumpy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Last month, a 33-year-old clinical toxicologist and emergency-medicine pharmacist named Ryan Feldman co-published a case study about the time he accidentally spilled a mammoth dose of pure liquid fentanyl all over himself at work; he simply washed it off, with no adverse effects.

Sounds credible.
    Do you have a source, link?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One possibility is that they are having panic attacks. If police officers have been told that fentanyl is highly dangerous, just being in the vicinity of the substance could cause unnecessary fear and panic. Imagine that you’re told that touching a certain powder will kill you and you see that powder on your skin, it is quite normal to feel panic, too. This may be the reason why some have experienced rapid breathing, trembling, and hot flashes, instead of the slowed breathing and loss of consciousness opioid overdose victims typically experience.
    Another possibility, which is the most plausible route of unintended exposure, is if someone who touched fentanyl on their hands suddenly rubs their eyes, nose, or mouth so the substance is absorbed by the mucous membranes. This is the reason why first responders and drug enforces wear gloves, safety masks, and eye gear to prevent this possibility.

Can You Really Die From Touching Fentanyl? (lighthousetreatment.com)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Got a ways down before the NYT paywall came down.
    Didn't make it to fenty bath accident account.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    One possibility is that they are having panic attacks. If police officers have been told that fentanyl is highly dangerous, just being in the vicinity of the substance could cause unnecessary fear and panic. Imagine that you’re told that touching a certain powder will kill you and you see that powder on your skin, it is quite normal to feel panic, too. This may be the reason why some have experienced rapid breathing, trembling, and hot flashes, instead of the slowed breathing and loss of consciousness opioid overdose victims typically experience.
    Another possibility, which is the most plausible route of unintended exposure, is if someone who touched fentanyl on their hands suddenly rubs their eyes, nose, or mouth so the substance is absorbed by the mucous membranes. This is the reason why first responders and drug enforces wear gloves, safety masks, and eye gear to prevent this possibility.

Can You Really Die From Touching Fentanyl? (lighthousetreatment.com)
    Did she say she picked her nose?

All I read and heard was she held it in her hand.

The cops were panicking because of a fable started by the DEA. The mom only thought of one potential cause because that fable had been recently reinforced by local yokels.

If you think you're going to die from picking up anything, don't pick up anything. Leave the money to the brave.

Thread Information