My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lolwut? I thought only the team that drafted you can sign you to the super max

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    suns matched

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lolwut? I thought only the team that drafted you can sign you to the super max
    Yeah, my bad

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some real sandwiches being served up in here.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Ultimately, probably worked out for the Suns since it saved Sarver something like $80 million and an extra year from the supermax. But sure seems like Sarver and JJ and the FO did a pretty ty job handling it with Ayton and his team. And now the question is whether Ayton is happy with the result? And how will that affect his performance going forward. I would guess he’ll end up getting traded before the expiration of this deal, maybe after a couple seasons when they have to start shifting gears after CP3 is done and they still haven’t won. But for now, he’s still useful to the Suns for the next season or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ultimately, probably worked out for the Suns since it saved Sarver something like $80 million and an extra year from the supermax. But sure seems like Sarver and JJ and the FO did a pretty ty job handling it with Ayton and his team. And now the question is whether Ayton is happy with the result? And how will that affect his performance going forward. I would guess he’ll end up getting traded before the expiration of this deal, maybe after a couple seasons when they have to start shifting gears after CP3 is done and they still haven’t won. But for now, he’s still useful to the Suns for the next season or two.
    Where do you live? I remember talking about a year and a half ago in a thread on the club. I stayed in Plymouth (far western Wayne county) for about a week a couple weeks ago and it was ok. I hear Plymouth, Northville, Canton, Livonia is pretty nice but anything east of that is exponentially dangerous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't the Suns match?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Where do you live? I remember talking about a year and a half ago in a thread on the club. I stayed in Plymouth (far western Wayne county) for about a week a couple weeks ago and it was ok. I hear Plymouth, Northville, Canton, Livonia is pretty nice but anything east of that is exponentially dangerous.
    Completely other side of the city. Plymouth is west of the city. I’m northeast of Detroit in the Grosse Pointes. Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, St. Clair Shores. I’m a 15 minute freeway drive from the heart of downtown Detroit. City went to in the 2000s. It had started to slowly get better in recent years before covid. I think the pandemic halted and unfortunately stunted some of the progress, from new businesses and building construction to nightlife traffic. So I don’t know how I’d rate Detroit right now. Frankly, I personally haven’t gone downtown much the last couple years. I went to opening day for the Tigers this year and things actually looked pretty good. But one day, and Tigers opening day at that, probably isn’t quite the accurate representation that the city is back on its feet just yet.

The better areas will continue to be north of the city, around the Bloomfield Hills, Rochester areas. I know a few people from the Plymouth, Northville areas but I don’t frequent there hardly ever at all and I’m pretty unfamiliar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Completely other side of the city. Plymouth is west of the city. I’m northeast of Detroit in the Grosse Pointes. Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, St. Clair Shores. I’m a 15 minute freeway drive from the heart of downtown Detroit. City went to in the 2000s. It had started to slowly get better in recent years before covid. I think the pandemic halted and unfortunately stunted some of the progress, from new businesses and building construction to nightlife traffic. So I don’t know how I’d rate Detroit right now. Frankly, I personally haven’t gone downtown much the last couple years. I went to opening day for the Tigers this year and things actually looked pretty good. But one day, and Tigers opening day at that, probably isn’t quite the accurate representation that the city is back on its feet just yet.

The better areas will continue to be north of the city, around the Bloomfield Hills, Rochester areas. I know a few people from the Plymouth, Northville areas but I don’t frequent there hardly ever at all and I’m pretty unfamiliar.
    Yeah Grosse Pointe is upscale and is like the only place in Wayne County east of say Livonia or Westland that's decent and not full of crime and drugs, but it's kind of an enclave. You can't get out of there without driving through the ghetto.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread must not be having the best of days listening to sports radio cream over signing Ayton to the max

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread must not be having the best of days listening to sports radio cream over signing Ayton to the max
    ...after the same sports radio said (for the past six months) it would be the worst that could happen AND would put the stopper in the bottle on Durant coming to town. Now? This morning I set my clock for 6AM, rolled over on the couch and switched on my clock radio. Lo & behold,,,matching the offer sheet good now!

Just shows ta go ya.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah Grosse Pointe is upscale and is like the only place in Wayne County east of say Livonia or Westland that's decent and not full of crime and drugs, but it's kind of an enclave. You can't get out of there without driving through the ghetto.
    Bend over. I'll show ya a in' Gross Pointe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll show ya a in' Gross Pointe.
    you might be the only person on this message board I'd be comfortable bending over in front of. Maybe snakeboy, darrin, nathan, who knows about DMC and joey tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you might be the only person on this message board I'd be comfortable bending over in front of. Maybe snakeboy, darrin, nathan, who knows about DMC and joey tbh
    Sounds like you'd bend over for damn near anyone with a pulse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wantes me to drive it home
    I ain’t like that
    Not that there is anything wrong with that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you'd bend over for damn near anyone with a pulse
    I wouldn't bend over for no damn dumbocrat / Biden voter.

Thread Information