Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If CHA can get to 22 wins (so 5 more in their last 22 games) I think SA is safe to be in bottom 3. I can see SA getting Devin+Sochan back and winning 5-7 more especially since 2 of those wins may be against HOU back to back coming up soon.

That would mean just 3-5 more wins to get to 21 if SA beats HOU 2x.
    HUGE WIN for CHA vs MINNY. That means 4 wins to go for CHA to get to 22 (obviously you never know but that feels like a safe zone for SA to stay in bottom 3)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cha vs det on Monday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking about Spurs Vs. Houston. What is the lowest score by two NBA teams since adoption of 24 second clock?? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking about Spurs Vs. Houston. What is the lowest score by two NBA teams since adoption of 24 second clock?? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?
    I wouldnt be to worried about that. I would expect one team to pass 100 and would not be surprised if both do.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just tell them the points they score count for the other team instead.

It would be funny to see a game end 48-41 after that Kings/Clips insanity from last night.

I do wonder if the league will get backlash at some point for being too high-scoring. Even De'Aaron Fox didn't seem to like being part of a 176-175 final score.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldnt be to worried about that. I would expect one team to pass 100 and would not be surprised if both do.
    Yup - both teams have horrific defense so it will be over 100 for both easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HUGE WIN for CHA vs MINNY. That means 4 wins to go for CHA to get to 22 (obviously you never know but that feels like a safe zone for SA to stay in bottom 3)
    CHA wins again! Only 3 more wins to get them to 22. That would allow for SA to win 7 of last 21 games (33% win percentage - which is far above what they have been) and stay in bottom 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are definitely going to leapfrog DET though IMO. Spurs have lost 16 in a row and are like 2-23 last 25 games and DET has not separated at all. Just one game ahead despite all that losing for SA.

DET is tanking super hard and when Vassell is back, SA will leap them IMO.

HOU
    DET
    SA
    CHA

Bottom 4 IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will be very surprised if we get to 23 wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will be very surprised if we get to 23 wins.
    I really don’t see that happening. I think 21 wins is doable if things start to click and SA beats HOU 2x here soon.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are definitely going to leapfrog DET though IMO. Spurs have lost 16 in a row and are like 2-23 last 25 games and DET has not separated at all. Just one game ahead despite all that losing for SA.

DET is tanking super hard and when Vassell is back, SA will leap them IMO.

HOU
    DET
    SA
    CHA

Bottom 4 IMO
    Not necessarily

Detroit has been losing close games over the last five games and even beat the spurs in overtime. No one has been playing as bad as the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would say the under 23.5 is a lock but, what will Pock do the final 2 weeks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHA wins again! Only 3 more wins to get them to 22. That would allow for SA to win 7 of last 21 games (33% win percentage - which is far above what they have been) and stay in bottom 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not necessarily

Detroit has been losing close games over the last five games and even beat the spurs in overtime. No one has been playing as bad as the Spurs.
    Spurs were missing a few key players….like Devin. Again, DET has not put any distance between Spurs and themselves despite SA losing 16 games in a row lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, when you have a “star” and vets literally designed to help you win you better be noticeably better than the Spurs lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, when you have a “star” and vets literally designed to help you win you better be noticeably better than the Spurs lol
    if miles bridges comes back with the team im liking our odds of the pick conveying one of the next 2 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHA only 10 games out of the play-in tbqh. Sign Bridges and let's go on a run baby!

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHA only 10 games out of the play-in tbqh. Sign Bridges and let's go on a run baby!
    Too far out with only 20 games left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cha destroying det 90-70

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too far out with only 20 games left.
    No , guy with no sense of humor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Good thing they went on that nice win streak now. Should have enough cushion to hold up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disaster for LaMelo and the tank. Puts SA in real jeopardy imo. CHA has 20 wins. SA cannot win more than 5 games if they want to be sure of being in bottom 3.

They play HOU twice unfortunately and will likely beat them both times. That’s 3 wins last 17 games allowed. CHA doubtful to win another game and don’t think DET wins 2 more personally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disaster for LaMelo and the tank. Puts SA in real jeopardy imo. CHA has 20 wins. SA cannot win more than 5 games if they want to be sure of being in bottom 3.

They play HOU twice unfortunately and will likely beat them both times. That’s 3 wins last 17 games allowed. CHA doubtful to win another game and don’t think DET wins 2 more personally.
    The odds of CHA going on a 19-game losing streak are probably about as long as the Spurs going 5-16 to close out the season. It's possible, but I'm not too worried about it at this point.

Edit: CHA is 7-20 without Lamelo this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte is likely locked in at four.

Thread Information