Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they say. I’m on the cell phone, very limited software, can somebody post the tweet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs' le odds at Ceasar's last weekend were (I believe) 750-1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strategically, the Spurs should try to get under .......... but since Pop doesn't know how to tank, that's a clear over, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely taking the over on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing yet for Lakers, Nets, Jazz, and Knicks for obvious reasons.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren’t they spot on last years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strategically, the Spurs should try to get under .......... but since Pop doesn't know how to tank, that's a clear over, tbh.
    We need to end up in the bottom 3, that gives us the best possible lottery odds. Each slot we climb from there on will cost us dearly, and since Pop will definitely not throw games purposefully like other teams will (Houston, Utah, OKC, etc.) the FO must remove all temptations and trade Poeltl and Richardson before it's too late into the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely taking the over on that.
    Looks like an easy win, but I've had so many of those over-under season bets where I end up congratulating myself and then saying, "I won, but where the is that ticket?" (They factor that in and count on that. )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over, but only because the Spurs will win a bunch of games at the end of the season to tanking teams to ruin their draft pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing yet for Lakers, Nets, Jazz, and Knicks for obvious reasons.
    Lol, I said on another thread we needed to be sub 26 wins for out best shot at getting Wembanyama. Looks like I belong in Vegas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren’t they spot on last years?
    Last year it was 28.5. That was another clear over even though most Spurs fans thought it was a no-brainer under, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought that's why they brought in the take commander, Brett Brown, to slow Pop's roll.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd have to see what happens with starting PG/Poeltl/Richardson before making a call on this.

Last year it was 28.5. That was another clear over even though most Spurs fans thought it was a no-brainer under, tbh.
    At least last season you could have argued for the youth being unleashed and Murray/White specifically making a leap.

Right now, a small guard/fringe rotation player who can't/doesn't shoot 3s, is the only player on the roster who can credibly create for themselves/others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo as HOTS will lead us to the much desired under, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were only over last season due to near perfect health, other teams incurring injuries and coach Pop his A game.

25 is my line with the current roster. You always have to consider other franchises will tank harder for better or worse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing the year we really really suck we have to be pretty healthy for the whole year - We were one or two injuries easily of being the last place team this past season...........

It would be nice getting number one pick but we have to and I mean we HAVE to get in the top 3 of this upcoming draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the 23.5 wins already factors in the expectation that Poeltl and Richardson will be traded before the season. Because given the current roster, it's a clear over. Just like it was last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray was out 10 games with an MCL sprain. Poelte was out about 10 games at the start of the year. White and Vassell missed a string of games due to protocols.

McDermott missed more games than he played. I don't think anyone outside of Johnson was healthy the entire year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray was out 10 games with an MCL sprain. Poelte was out about 10 games at the start of the year. White and Vassell missed a string of games due to protocols.

McDermott missed more games than he played. I don't think anyone outside of Johnson was healthy the entire year.
    Yeah, but I believe the team sucks so I’ll twist the facts so it looks like I’m right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd have to see what happens with starting PG/Poeltl/Richardson before making a call on this.

At least last season you could have argued for the youth being unleashed and Murray/White specifically making a leap.

Right now, a small guard/fringe rotation player who can't/doesn't shoot 3s, is the only player on the roster who can credibly create for themselves/others.
    Right, not having a starting caliber PG is definitely gonna cost them W's. Add on to that that Tre is a non - factor from outside, well that is gonna negatively impact the offense, IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, the Spurs only lost Dejounte and Walker. Obviously Dejounte was a big piece, but I don't know if they're going to be completely horrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically (in a way) the Spurs traded Dejounte Murray and Lonnie Walker for Jeremy Sochan, Blake Wesley, and Malaki Branham. They traded a good PG for what seems like a nice PF prospect and two SGs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, the Spurs only lost Dejounte and Walker. Obviously Dejounte was a big piece, but I don't know if they're going to be completely horrible.
    Gotta lose Poeltl. Timvp says they're trying so I assume they will.

Primo playing PG and doing what he does with TOs will be great for the Ls but won't be good for his long term development so I'm torn on whether or not I want them to continue that.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs move Poeltl and Richardson for picks then I think the Spurs will be around 25 wins, so just over the line.

If the Spurs keep Poeltl and Richardson or even just Poeltl I can see the Spurs winning 30 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think they'll trade Poeltl. Will believe it when I see it. In any case, the point is the number seems pretty low. Is the loss of Murray worth 10 losses? Maybe, if no one else improves.

Thread Information