My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Mayor Bowser,
    Do you not remember this statement by you?
    “” Monday, November 14, 2016(Washington, DC) Today, Mayor Bowser issued the following statement reaffirming the District’s status as a sanctuary city:
    "The values, laws, and policies of Washington, DC did not change on Election Day. We celebrate our diversity and respect all DC residents no matter their immigration status. We are a sanctuary city because we know that our neighborhoods are safer and stronger when no one is afraid to call on our government for help, and when our police can focus on protecting and serving."
    WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mayor Bowser claims illegal immigrants crowding DC homeless shelters are asylum seekers 'tricked' onto buses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1X
    BeyondWords
    Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser appeared on CBS’ "Face the Nation" on Sunday to discuss the persistent homelessness problem plaguing her city.

Host Margaret Brennen brought up a Washington Post report that suggested homeless shelters are now being filled with illegal immigrants being bused in from Texas and Arizona.

Bowser admitted that it’s a "significant issue" and called on the federal government to get more involved as she fears illegal immigrants are being "tricked" into traveling to her city.P

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Mayor Bowser,
    Do you not remember this statement by you?
    “” Monday, November 14, 2016(Washington, DC) Today, Mayor Bowser issued the following statement reaffirming the District’s status as a sanctuary city:
    "The values, laws, and policies of Washington, DC did not change on Election Day. We celebrate our diversity and respect all DC residents no matter their immigration status. We are a sanctuary city because we know that our neighborhoods are safer and stronger when no one is afraid to call on our government for help, and when our police can focus on protecting and serving."
    WHAT’S THE PROBLEM?
    Mayor Bowser claims illegal immigrants crowding DC homeless shelters are asylum seekers 'tricked' onto buses
    1X
    BeyondWords
    Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser appeared on CBS’ "Face the Nation" on Sunday to discuss the persistent homelessness problem plaguing her city.

Host Margaret Brennen brought up a Washington Post report that suggested homeless shelters are now being filled with illegal immigrants being bused in from Texas and Arizona.

Bowser admitted that it’s a "significant issue" and called on the federal government to get more involved as she fears illegal immigrants are being "tricked" into traveling to her city.P
    Need to streamline the citizenship process and send them back, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wheels

Thread Information