Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1861
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just hoping it accelerates the cleansing of the Boomer population, tbh...
    Well who didnt know that, groomer? Of course you want morality to die off,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well who didnt know that, groomer? Of course you want morality to die off,,,,,
    If you had any morals, you would've offed yourself after embarrassing this country in Vietnam, tbh. Instead you look the other way while pedo priests do their thing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curious...what is it exactly that you dislike about "boomers"? Do you hate your parents too?
    Yeah it's weird how much animosity they have towards the most peaceful and prosperous generation in human history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's weird how much animosity they have towards the most peaceful and prosperous generation in human history.
    "peaceful"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing 105 forecast again today, fifth day in a row of 104+. This is not normal even in hot ass San Antonio.
    Come on man, if you survive a year living under those conditions, face it, you really have become a Bedouin, no doubt about it.

Anything lower than 80 degrees is sissy weather and would probably make you sick or kill you, so come to terms.

Most of Texas is a desert anyway, so why is anyone surprised that it is hot as ? New reality is that you have 360 of summer and 5 days of freezing without electricity, so what is a few extra days of 100+ weather in the big picture for a Bedouin?

Buy some camels and goats, pitch a tent, get yourself a hareem, smoke a hookah, move from seasonal watering hole to seasonal watering hole, fleece the tourists, and learn to accept it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a meltdown

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you had any morals, you would've offed yourself after embarrassing this country in Vietnam, tbh. Instead you look the other way while pedo priests do their thing.
    Nono with the 3rd grader take,,,,no suprise,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boomers didn't start or run Vietnam...they just got killed in it. The "greatest generation" pulled that . The very first boomers turned 18 in 1965.
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 07-17-2023 at 12:05 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the largest component is the way your generation voted from when you came into power in the 1980s and ever since.

It was it's worst with the Reagan hero worship while shoving through more supply side side stupidity in the era of Tea Party. Since then the generation ahs been dying off and less impactful except that the ruling class is generally all boomers.

Throw on top of that the typical human behavior of demonizing the youth and you get what you get.
    What the boomers gave us by overwhelmingly supporting Reagan was an economy that makes it difficult not to succeed in. Just live within your means, save and invest, and you can't help but ac ulate significant wealth. They really made it as simple as possible for GenX and the Millennials. We should all be grateful to them for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the boomers gave us by overwhelmingly supporting Reagan was an economy that makes it difficult not to succeed in. Just live within your means, save and invest, and you can't help but ac ulate significant wealth. They really made it as simple as possible for GenX and the Millennials. We should all be grateful to them for that.
    Doubling down on said hero worship. Nice.

Boomers saying ignorant like this another reason they are hated.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh ing 104+ for eight days in a row, with two more forecast. Then the meteorologist on KSAT said we get a cool front Sunday. Which drops us to like ing 101.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh ing 104+ for eight days in a row, with two more forecast. Then the meteorologist on KSAT said we get a cool front Sunday. Which drops us to like ing 101.
    Worst thing about the heat is my chickens stopped laying eggs and these store-bought eggs really suck.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst thing about the heat is my chickens stopped laying eggs and these store-bought eggs really suck.
    Yeah thats about the worst thing.
    And you ask whats wrong with Boomers... really...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boomers didn't start or run Vietnam...they just got killed in it. The "greatest generation" pulled that . The very first boomers turned 18 in 1965.
    I wasn't talking about boomers in that response, merely pointing out his hypocrisy... I already responded to the boomer criticism separately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that Reagan's economy was entirely on the government credit card, it tripled the deficit from $700 billion to $2.1 trillion by the time he left, and that's even raising taxes.

lol @ "live within your means"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get yourself a michelada...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh farm

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Take it easy on him

He lost eggs

In his neighborhood

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's nearly cool enough to water the "lawn" such as it is, the stress of the heat has been brutal day after day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was 78 here today, pretty hawt, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    107, allegedly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wet bulb values above 90F are considered extreme, above 94F is considered unsurvivable.

https://digital.mdl.nws.noaa.gov/?zo...&tunits=localt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wet bulb values above 90F are considered extreme, above 94F is considered unsurvivable.

Bendover, I'll give you an unsurvivable wet bulb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is there a WBGT for hens laying eggs?

Asking for a concerned boomer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a WBGT for hens laying eggs?
    If there is it must be different from WH's since the wet bulb temperature has been below 80F

Thread Information