Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whose wife is the primary breadwinner
    Project much? Did you take a pegging tonight from Dr Boss tonight?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea. I use water like always. I don't have a big ass lawn or anything.
    I water lawn
    I grow grass in Yuma Arizona
    You water grass is gets to stay nice and green.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe China should not pollute the world

Maybe you should buy a electric car or wait your mommy would have to buy it for you
    Electric car on the Texas grid sounds like a horrible idea tbh. We weren't far from blackouts Monday last week when wholesale electric prices on our grid went to $5015 per MW hr while the grid covering the panhandle, Texarkana, Oklahoma, etc was $108 per MW hr.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lake mead
    The states got together were told they would ran out of water if each state took that much. They agreed to the deal like idiots. Why do they not cover lake mead and not let the water disappear
    They do not use their ing head. They would rather send that money to other countries
    And put America last . Biden
    Do you want them to put your diaper over it or something?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    democrats still believing this climate change bull ,,,this year they cry about the high temperatures,,,but just last year we had a brutual freeze that shut the state down. So what is it? is the planet getting to hot or to cold?,,,,lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And now we have the most patient man on the internet trolling…
    95% of the water conservation regulations here in Cali have to do with lawn care, hotels, that kind of stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I water lawn
    I grow grass in Yuma Arizona
    You water grass is gets to stay nice and green.
    You live in Yuma, Arizona. That's enough punishment, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    95% of the water conservation regulations here in Cali have to do with lawn care, hotels, that kind of stuff.
    every year there are water restrictions,,,nothing new but you democrats will use the high temperatures to try and make climate change the big issue for the midterms since gun control and abortion didnt work,,,,same bull ,,,different year,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every year there are water restrictions,,,nothing new but you democrats will use the high temperatures to try and make climate change the big issue for the midterms since gun control and abortion didnt work,,,,same bull ,,,different year,,,
    ^^^ triggered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    democrats still believing this climate change bull ,,,this year they cry about the high temperatures,,,but just last year we had a brutual freeze that shut the state down. So what is it? is the planet getting to hot or to cold?,,,,lmao
    I forgot to get in before this eventual old man who sticks his head outside for the weather forecast post

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You wish you had sex 100 times last year
    Post of the year, tbh

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I forgot to get in before this eventual old man who sticks his head outside for the weather forecast post
    Every winter he definitely goes on Facebook to post a picture of a snowball with the caption “so much for global warming!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BECK: Do you believe that global warming is a possible sign?

HAGEE: I don`t believe in global warming.

BECK: You don`t believe the earth is getting warmer?

HAGEE: No.

BECK: Really?

BECK: No changes?

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0710/12/gb.01.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Kerry's family private jet emitted over 300 metric tons of carbon since Biden took office
    Special presidential envoy for climate John Kerry arrived in Berlin, Germany on Tuesday for the Petersberg Climate Dialogue

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to believe we're probably not even halfway through the worst of summer. I'd be amazed if we finished with less than 80 days over 100 this year since the rest of July is forecast to be 100+ and then the first three weeks of August are usually the nastiest part of the year. Expecting August to likely be wall to wall 100s with a small break of a couple of days here and there like July has been. Can't imagine early September won't be horrible too save the possibility of a hurricane strike. Just hoping it starts really backing off by mid September at least.
    It'll back off to the normal 97 or 98 by mid September.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hot summer = global warming
    Cold winter = climate change

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to live in the same place forever. The Earth needs to play along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll back off to the normal 97 or 98 by mid September.
    Mid September normal high is like 90. But as early as May we were hitting 100s more than ten degrees above normal (which is high 80s in May) and with how heavy the drought it this year it's likely to be a summer that just keeps dragging on, so no surprise if we still have days 10-15 degrees above normal in mid to late September. 97 is the normal for the heart of August.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hot summer = global warming
    Cold winter = climate change
    No, unmistakable trend of summers heating up = global warming

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Should Be No Risk': World Economic Forum Pushes 'Space Bubbles' To Block Out The Sun, Stop Climate Change

The World Economic Forum recently suggested that "space bubbles" can be used to block out the sun and thereby reduce climate change.

Highlighting a study from Massachusetts Ins ute of Technology researchers, the en y explained last month that the "geoengineering" project seeks to reflect a portion of solar radiation back into space. The group said that a device, which covers an area the size of Brazil, would likely pose "no risk" of disrupting the planet's ecosystems because of its deployment in space rather than in the atmosphere.

"Geoengineering might be our final and only option," Carlo Ratti, an MIT researcher and architect, said of the project. "Yet, most geoengineering proposals are earth-bound, which poses tremendous risks to our living ecosystem. Space-based solutions would be safer for instance, if we deflect 1.8 percent of incident solar radiation before it hits our planet, we could fully reverse today's global warming."

The bubbles, made of a thin plastic material, would be manufactured in space and positioned at the L1 Lagrangian Point, where the gravitational pulls between the Earth and the sun cancel out.

According to an MIT press release, "This proposal addresses many questions: How to engineer the best material for the bubbles to withstand outer space conditions? How to fabricate and deploy these bubbles in space? How to make the shield fully reversible? What are the potential long-term effects on Earth's ecosystem?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Global warming is a .
    is it global warming or climate change LOL

i are smart

-Darrin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono trolling ducks has to be one of my favorite things on the internet tbh..

Also, where is ducks character supposed to be from? Like what country, does he purposefully write like a foreigner….or is he trying to come off like an idiot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nono trolling ducks has to be one of my favorite things on the internet tbh..

Also, where is ducks character supposed to be from? Like what country, does he purposefully write like a foreigner….or is he trying to come off like an idiot?
    Pretty sure ducks is SR21's uncle.

Thread Information