My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant was seemingly alpha and in finals mvp on same team but has not won elsewhere. Curry better shooter historically at least from three. Durant still more feared and I believe scorer. Both off and on defense but Durants length bothers others more.

I say all said and done Durant ends up higher ranked but let the rants in favor mouthguard begin. If starting team I take Durant all the time IMO.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry talked bad about Dear Leader Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry.
    Of the two massive vaginas with a collection of the weakest, most tainted Championships of all time i would say Curry is still better then Durant.

Boston and Ime's pussy performance this past year failed to quiet a lot of Warrior propaganda.

So the nonsense will continue for years.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Curry talked bad about Dear Leader Trump
    He did me fine by putting a stopper in the bottle on the Celtics striving for 18. All is forgiven.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Curry.
    Of the two massive vaginas with a collection of the weakest, most tainted Championships of all time i would say Curry is still better then Durant.

Boston and Ime's pussy performance this past year failed to quiet a lot of Warrior propaganda.

So the nonsense will continue for years.
    Only pussies & assholes taint an NBA Championship.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did me fine by putting a stopper in the bottle on the Celtics striving for 18. All is forgiven.
    Serves those racist Boston fans amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When put together on same team, Durant dominated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    psssshh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Serves those racist Boston fans amirite?
    ...and yet LeBron bought some of the Red Sox org. who are infamously one of the the most racist organizations in the U.S..

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Its weird... Durant has always been better than Curry, but on all time lists Curry is higher because of rings... I dunno

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ RINGZ! have always been a foolish way to determine all time rankings, especially in an era where they're mostly contrived and tainted.

Between that and Curry being far more popular than Durant, that's clouded the masses judgement. In reality, there's no credible argument for a small guard over a big wing with center measurements and guard skills.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ask yourself personally - which career would you rather live. Whose shoes would you prefer to have walked in?

It's Curry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask yourself personally - which career would you rather live. Whose shoes would you prefer to have walked in?

It's Curry

More popular but not better and it’s not even close for the beta when paired together

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I'd prefer living Dirk's career over Shaq's or LeBron's, but I think most would rank Dirk and his career below both. Rankings are so subjective and everyone has different criteria. Asking subjective questions like who's career would you rather have or who has better ethics and didn't only win on fabricated superteams, like that... it's different for everyone.

Durant is the better overall talent. It's just that Curry's best skill is like the best ever in the history of the game for that one skill, and that kind of warps opinions. And while he also has become a bit annoying, Curry isn't the unlikable Durant is viewed as by so many. Which also warps opinions.

Durant better. But I realize why some seem to think it's Curry.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Durant is 100% the better player in a vacuum, but by all accounts he’s a selfish, terrible teammate. Curry is far more of a one trick pony, but his one trick is as dominant as we’ve ever seen, plus he’s got guys willing to sacrifice their stats and even their entire careers just to go all out to support him. You have to give it to Curry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry led his team to two rings without Durant whereas KD has won nothing without Curry. Steph also didnt have to leave his team to join a champion to win his rings. The answer is easily Curry imo

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    The le asks "greater player and career."

The correct answer may be both, Durant the greater player and Curry the greater career.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The le asks "greater player and career."

The correct answer may be both, Durant the greater player and Curry the greater career.
    This is correct.

Durant has failed to maximize his opportunities made possible because of his physical skills.

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Seth Curry.

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    More popular but not better and it’s not even close for the beta when paired together
    Curry freed up so much space for Durant. You almost have to pay more attention to Curry than you do to Durant because Curry's shots are usually worth 3 points. I would say Curry makes his teammates better than any other superstar despite the fact that he isn't even close to being the best distributor.

Thread Information