Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ryan Gossling is a CIA hitman and the CIA wants him gone. Chris Evans is the guy who's going after him. Ana de Armas is also heavily featured and plays an action roll.
    There are some pretty ridiculous action scenes but it's clear the directors knew what they were doing. It's pretty fantastic. It's almost a super hero movie without super heroes.
    Lots of funny lines and the action scenes are f'ing amazing. They basically did a more charismatic version of John Wick and added better action scenes.

It's crazy for me to say, but for 2 hours of entertainment, it's 9.5/10.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Just watched it yesterday. Really enjoyed it tbh. Evans does a fantastic job in his role

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The fight choreography wasn't Wick level but it was still good. That city chase scene was one of the better ones Ive seen in a movie, not quite Raid 2 but close. Overall its a fun ride for a couple hours and I also recommend it. Evans is a good villain. He should do it more often.

As a side note the little girl that played in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is on the road to be a great actress. I look forward to seeing where she takes her work from here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just watched it yesterday. Really enjoyed it tbh. Evans does a fantastic job in his role
    Yeah. And the smart-assery between Gossling, Evans, and BBT was low key funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If I had to pick between old John Wick and younger Sierra 6, I think my money would be on Keanu to win that one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    In a street fight, not box office fight

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I watched because of this thread, hadn't even heard of it. It's a fun entertaining movie but I was expecting more from a $200 million dollar "John Wick". I mean if my googling is correct $200 million is what it cost to make John Wick 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    This got always needs something to complain about huh? ^^^^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I watched because of this thread, hadn't even heard of it. It's a fun entertaining movie but I was expecting more from a $200 million dollar "John Wick". I mean if my googling is correct $200 million is what it cost to make John Wick 1, 2, 3, and 4.
    You're basing your entertainment level on the budget of the movie?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Meh

sure it was a popcorn movie but damn overkill…by the MIDDLE of the movie I was waaay bored with fighting and stuntwork and explosions…

after an hour of that I paused to see how much longer til the end …

and there was ANOTHER HOUR left…

the 2nd hour was - again - non stop stunts/fights/shootings/special effects

i guess its better than a boring non-action movie but i imagine a snotty director kid thinking to himself…
    ”hmmm…lets see…I have ana de armas and ryan gosling…I could do a sex scene, some nudity, maybe some racy bedroom stuff….. nah lemme do another car crash pyrotechnic gymnastic incredible special effect roller-coaster explosion thing”

Thread Information