Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psssshh.
    2015 Kyrie Irving breaks his freaking knee. Even before the finals their West opponents had serious IIRC
    2016 their over rated asses run by Lebron and oh ya healthy Irving.
    2017 got Zaza takes out Prime Kwa.
    2018 Oh woopie they win with the Durbetta collusion after the super rigged call robbed Lebron of a Timmy Duncan all time type performance in Game 1. Lebron broke his hand slamming the wall afterword's. Self imposed dumb injury? Yes. ing puss ass rigged call to rob Lebron of the charge call? yes.
    2019 Tell me all you want about how Klanus was out in game 6. He played the 2nd most minutes in the series when Kwa and the Raptors were tapping his ass.
    See my previous post.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Psssshh.
    2015 Kyrie Irving breaks his freaking knee. Even before the finals their West opponents had serious IIRC
    2016 their over rated asses run by Lebron and oh ya healthy Irving.
    2017 got Zaza takes out Prime Kwa.
    2018 Oh woopie they win with the Durbetta collusion after the super rigged call robbed Lebron of a Timmy Duncan all time type performance in Game 1. Lebron broke his hand slamming the wall afterword's. Self imposed dumb injury? Yes. ing puss ass rigged call to rob Lebron of the charge call? yes.
    2019 Tell me all you want about how Klanus was out in game 6. He played the 2nd most minutes in the series when Kwa and the Raptors were tapping his ass.
    Only pussies & assholes play the injury card.

Thread Information