Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep...lol when they do

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    32 yrs old and declining, they would be insane to do that...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean yeah what other option do they have? Lose him for nothing? Raymond has a lot of leverage to demand a huge payday. Don't think they'll max him out but could easily see him making $35 million a year because Golden State's choice is either him or nothing, especially since he's not going to have a lot of trade value when he's not that useful without being surrounded by elite shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    todays NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    32 yrs old and declining, they would be insane to do that...
    They smoke weed for fun
    Insane

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & they should and should without hesitation nor grudge it whatsoever. Without him they don't have the rings (lost count) they won with him.

Just give him the in' money and count yourself fortunate that it has been earned by this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Jon Koncak never existed

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I actually don’t think they’ll do it. You just can’t pay a 32 year old nonscorer a max deal. I don’t care how integral he is to the culture of the team. He’s still just a role player. A very good role player, but role players should not be paid max dollars. I have a feeling Golden State ends up being smarter than some of you might believe. Let him walk or only agree to something considerably less than max money.

Any team, Golden State or otherwise, that offers him $25+ million per let alone max money will be making a terrible mistake. And they’ll regret it.

End of the day, Draymond should be bluffing, because he certainly should not want to go elsewhere unless it’s a team where he can play a similar role, not expected or needed to score, but do all the intangible things, including play part time point guard on offense, play roaming rover on defense with enough scoring around him where he can score only 4 points and the team still win. Idk if there’s another team quite built in a way where he can have a similar impact to winning. And so if he were to leave, all or at least a lot of the flaws in his game will be exposed and how much of a product he is of being teammates with Steph and Klay will be made more abundantly clear.

He should not want to leave. But will he realize it, or will he only be about the bag?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I actually don’t think they’ll do it. You just can’t pay a 32 year old nonscorer a max deal. I don’t care how integral he is to the culture of the team. He’s still just a role player. A very good role player, but role players should not be paid max dollars. I have a feeling Golden State ends up being smarter than some of you might believe. Let him walk or only agree to something considerably less than max money.

Any team, Golden State or otherwise, that offers him $25+ million per let alone max money will be making a terrible mistake. And they’ll regret it.

End of the day, Draymond should be bluffing, because he certainly should not want to go elsewhere unless it’s a team where he can play a similar role, not expected or needed to score, but do all the intangible things, including play part time point guard on offense, play roaming rover on defense with enough scoring around him where he can score only 4 points and the team still win. Idk if there’s another team quite built in a way where he can have a similar impact to winning. And so if he were to leave, all or at least a lot of the flaws in his game will be exposed and how much of a product he is of being teammates with Steph and Klay will be made more abundantly clear.

He should not want to leave. But will he realize it, or will he only be about the bag?
    True, AND if they do they'll grudge it and carp about it from the "grassy knoll" till they soil what they have accomplished and stain it. It's human...they've gotten from him and it's difficult for (human) to give back after they've gleaned the very top shelf from (him/Green) and all that is left is the remnants of what was/the rings and was is no longer available on demand/the top shelf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean yeah what other option do they have? Lose him for nothing? Raymond has a lot of leverage to demand a huge payday. Don't think they'll max him out but could easily see him making $35 million a year because Golden State's choice is either him or nothing, especially since he's not going to have a lot of trade value when he's not that useful without being surrounded by elite shooting.
    I don't see it. Who the heck is gonna pay Green the max? He already got exposed when Curry and Klay got injured and he couldn't pick up the slack. I think he couldn't even average 10 ppg. He's a system player and everybody knows it. He's also 32. Nobody is desperate to add him to their squad. Green needs the Warriors more than the Warriors need him. If the Warriors play it smart they won't need to overpay.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see it. Who the heck is gonna pay Green the max? He already got exposed when Curry and Klay got injured and he couldn't pick up the slack. I think he couldn't even average 10 ppg. He's a system player and everybody knows it. He's also 32. Nobody is desperate to add him to their squad. Green needs the Warriors more than the Warriors need him. If the Warriors play it smart they won't need to overpay.
    Umm, I posted that he wouldn't get max. He'll still get a lot from GSW though because they're not going to win without him and being the system player he is they're not going to be able to get a lot back if they tried to trade him instead of paying him. Even if they let him walk it's doubtful they could even get to a low enough team salary to be allowed to offer someone else a full MLE unless they're letting Wiggins walk too. Their choice is either pay Draymond for three more years or lose him for nothing and decimate a frontcourt they can't build back. Only way they could afford to let Raymond walk is if Wiseman blows up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Umm, I posted that he wouldn't get max. He'll still get a lot from GSW though because they're not going to win without him and being the system player he is they're not going to be able to get a lot back if they tried to trade him instead of paying him. Even if they let him walk it's doubtful they could even get to a low enough team salary to be allowed to offer someone else a full MLE unless they're letting Wiggins walk too. Their choice is either pay Draymond for three more years or lose him for nothing and decimate a frontcourt they can't build back. Only way they could afford to let Raymond walk is if Wiseman blows up.
    Who is going to offer Draymond big enough money to take him out of the Warriors, though? The Warriors can easily wait to see what Draymond gets offered on the open market (which won't be anywhere close to the max) and simply match. I know he's not a restricted free agent, but going to a different team for the same money wouldn't make any sense for Green.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he is the most overrated player in the nba

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't fit tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is going to offer Draymond big enough money to take him out of the Warriors, though? The Warriors can easily wait to see what Draymond gets offered on the open market (which won't be anywhere close to the max) and simply match. I know he's not a restricted free agent, but going to a different team for the same money wouldn't make any sense for Green.
    He might though just as a statement.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Green is a very resentful person and would hold a grudge. The contract will be a thank for past accomplishments. Sign him and everyone is happy - Warriors, Green and their compe ors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    todays NBA

It took Kwa Leonard and the Raptors to bring these gots down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    todays NBA

...after your dumb ass let him drift away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    todays NBA

And two of the top three players injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And two of the top three players injured.
    Let me know when the Warrioretts beat a team not decimated by injuries.
    I guess the Boston Imes egg lay / cucking was the 1st.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholes play the injury card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They beat multiple teams that were not seriously injured. But if you want to say when did warriors go through ALL their opponents full strength in a playoff run, I’d say that is hard to come by for any champs in the last 20 years. SoMeone is always injured at that time of season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They beat multiple teams that were not seriously injured. But if you want to say when did warriors go through ALL their opponents full strength in a playoff run, I’d say that is hard to come by for any champs in the last 20 years. SoMeone is always injured at that time of season.
    Psssshh.
    2015 Kyrie Irving breaks his freaking knee. Even before the finals their West opponents had serious IIRC
    2016 their over rated asses run by Lebron and oh ya healthy Irving.
    2017 got Zaza takes out Prime Kwa.
    2018 Oh woopie they win with the Durbetta collusion after the super rigged call robbed Lebron of a Timmy Duncan all time type performance in Game 1. Lebron broke his hand slamming the wall afterword's. Self imposed dumb injury? Yes. ing puss ass rigged call to rob Lebron of the charge call? yes.
    2019 Tell me all you want about how Klanus was out in game 6. He played the 2nd most minutes in the series when Kwa and the Raptors were tapping his ass.

Thread Information