Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You without a doubt. Not that there's anything wrong with that, tbh...
    How so? Describe my Republican traits please.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    For starters, you're uneducated and proud of being ignorant, an easily triggered incel with rice-paper thin skin, constantly whining about liberals/leftists, and constantly accusing others of doing the same thing you've been doing for here for over a decade

you also have calf tats lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have irrational fear of liberals, which makes you pretty much a wholly owned GOP voter. Just like we were discussing above about Abbott. 'Not voting' apparently isn't an option, despite you dislike Abbott, simply because you're scared of the remote possibility of Beto winning (Beto being a centrist by today's liberal standards).

Like I said, nothing wrong with having a political position, and I wouldn't surmise that's permanent either. But your political posting does place you in a certain place right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have irrational fear of liberals, which makes you pretty much a wholly owned GOP voter. Just like we were discussing above about Abbott. 'Not voting' apparently isn't an option, despite you dislike Abbott, simply because you're scared of the remote possibility of Beto winning (Beto being a centrist by today's liberal standards).

Like I said, nothing wrong with having a political position, and I wouldn't surmise that's permanent either. But your political posting does place you in a certain place right now.
    LMAO a fear you say? Yeah no not at all.

As for Beto, he's a ing pussy like so many here and we need less of those in office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me guess, Joseph KKKony is wanting a bit of attention like the little that he is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO a fear you say? Yeah no not at all.

As for Beto, he's a ing pussy like so many here and we need less of those in office.
    Abbott is a ginormous pussy as well. When we're talking about human qualities, I don't think there's much difference between them, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott is a ginormous pussy as well. When we're talking about human qualities, I don't think there's much difference between them, tbh
    Yeah he is but he doesn't pretend to be someone like ol' dumb Robert O'Rourke does as xe/xim drains his wife's bank account because Beta is too much of a to actually work a real job. The dude is a massive loser and fantasizing about running over kids while wearing a dress is never someone I'd vote for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he is but he doesn't pretend to be someone like ol' dumb Robert O'Rourke does as xe/xim drains his wife's bank account because Beta is too much of a to actually work a real job. The dude is a massive loser and fantasizing about running over kids while wearing a dress is never someone I'd vote for.
    They both had jobs in the private sector, but I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up making more money as politicos. Abbott is a massive loser as well.

It's ok if you prefer him for some of his political positions, but like I said, when it comes to human qualities, these guys are both at the bottom of the barrel, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They both had jobs in the private sector, but I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up making more money as politicos. Abbott is a massive loser as well.

It's ok if you prefer him for some of his political positions, but like I said, when it comes to human qualities, these guys are both at the bottom of the barrel, tbh
    Of course they're both and that's why they're in politics. But Beta is a big wet pussy and we need less of those types in any and all positions of leadership, politics, gov't, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they're both and that's why they're in politics. But Beta is a big wet pussy and we need less of those types in any and all positions of leadership, politics, gov't, etc...
    You can't say this with a straight face when you have somebody like Ted Cruz (which I suspect you voted over Beta).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    guy who was playing defense for Cruz's trip to Cancun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    guy who was playing defense for Cruz's trip to Cancun
    It's called playing common sense... WGAF where he was at that time; he couldn't do anything whatsoever to help and you ing know it's true. You cry because like many here you're a little too.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    it's impressive how genuinely ing stupid you are Joey

Thread Information