Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sucks their season is over already.

Mods plz close this thread, tyia
    Cowboys say Prescott is out 8 games, but knowing Jerry Jones it's probably going to be more like 12 games or the whole season. I don't see them trotting him back out there if they're like 2-9 and he's "ready" and they're like 5 games out of first place in the division. This year isn't like 2015 or 2020 where the season was sort-of worth fighting for anyway because the rest of the division was so awful (hint: they're not this year) & if you win the division and get the #4 seed literally anything can happen in the playoffs, but if you're literally just playing for pride and a worse draft pick, just shut down your stars, give the young guns a chance, and live to fight another season.

Cowboys say Prescott is out 8 games, but knowing Jerry Jones it's probably going to be more like 12 games or the whole season. I don't see them trotting him back out there if they're like 2-9 and he's "ready" and they're like 5 games out of first place in the division. This year isn't like 2015 or 2020 where the season was sort-of worth fighting for anyway because the rest of the division was so awful (hint: they're not this year) & if you win the division and get the #4 seed literally anything can happen in the playoffs, but if you're literally just playing for pride and a worse draft pick, just shut down your stars, give the young guns a chance, and live to fight another season.
    They have all their picks, right?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Micah Parsons is the best edge rusher in the game. Time to make him one full-time.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    kinda eerily similar to 2015 where we know the offense will be trash but the defense being so good plus the division being so bad will actually keep fans interested. Wish we had someone as entertaining as Greg Hardy this season though imo

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Imma sit back and watch it all burn
    Maybe even my own house

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    kinda eerily similar to 2015 where we know the offense will be trash but the defense being so good plus the division being so bad will actually keep fans interested. Wish we had someone as entertaining as Greg Hardy this season though imo
    except for the fact that the eagles are probably legit contenders this year, the redskins will contend for a wildcard birth if wentz stays healthy, and even the giants are trending up

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Imma sit back and watch it all burn
    Maybe even my own house
    going to be fun to watch the vikings and bears make the playoffs this year and fraudgers be watching from cancun with a pack of cigarettes and a stogie and scotch.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    He will taking something stronger than cigs and stogies

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He will taking something stronger than cigs and stogies
    Maybe straight fenny at this rate.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Meanwhile, #DakBackTime2Ball

Not pretty but a win is a win.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Cowboys dug up T.Y. Hilton. Odell ain’t playing this year I guess. Jerry can’t resist shiny things so his knee must really be ed still

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys dug up T.Y. Hilton. Odell ain’t playing this year I guess. Jerry can’t resist shiny things so his knee must really be ed still
    Can he spell Peters at RT?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can he spell Peters at RT?
    Yeah, that's the concern with Steele done for the year and maybe forever because he's a free agent. Josh Ball is looking awful Chaz Green-esque out there. Was the sole cause of two of Dallas's 3 turnovers on offense (one fumble and that Dak INT that almost cost us the game).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It would be a little ridiculous to sign OBJ when they traded Cooper for nothing and would have to sign OBJ for more than a year. I don't have a problem with the Hilton signing but I don't think he'll do much.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It would be a little ridiculous to sign OBJ when they traded Cooper for nothing and would have to sign OBJ for more than a year. I don't have a problem with the Hilton signing but I don't think he'll do much.
    Maybe Dak will be able to complete a pass not over the middle with him in there Man he was off Sunday until that last drive

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Maybe Dak will be able to complete a pass not over the middle with him in there Man he was off Sunday until that last drive
    Hilton is an over the middle slot receiver, though

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's been sketchy as . When they show his passes in slow-mo, they're rarely good spirals.

Hilton is an over the middle slot receiver, though
    You're either totally re ed or a brilliant troll. My guess is that you're re ed and your takes were so bad that you decided to be a troll so you can justify all your earlier ty takes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's been sketchy as . When they show his passes in slow-mo, they're rarely good spirals.

You're either totally re ed or a brilliant troll. My guess is that you're re ed and your takes were so bad that you decided to be a troll so you can justify all your earlier ty takes.
    Every time I watched Luck in his heyday, it was Luck to Hilton over the middle of the field for a big gainer on the deep square in, dig, or post route. With Jack Doyle as the safety valve. Not a whole lot of perimeter stuff from Hilton.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Every time I watched Luck in his heyday, it was Luck to Hilton over the middle of the field for a big gainer on the deep square in, dig, or post route. With Jack Doyle as the safety valve. Not a whole lot of perimeter stuff from Hilton.
    Ah. My bad. I didn't realize we were categorizing players based on your opinions on the games you've seen and qualifying it with a particular QB no less.
    All that given, I'm pretty confident Hilton is not a slot receiver.

Edit...for some reason, I feel the need to check the stats after your stupid comments.
    And they never match what you remembered watching. I did it again and Hilton is not a slot receiver up to this point.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    and me. I should have never taken you off ignore.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And diving in deeper, it seems like you don't understand "post route". You ed this up with Michael Thomas in some post. I seriously don't think you understand football.

Idiots

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tampa Tom "Beowulf" Brady is going to CRUSH the Cowturds in the first round

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    22K ~~~

Still in '22!