Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Didn't see a thread for this and now that training camp has started...

Anyway, was just going to talk about the Kavontae Turpin signing. Watching his highlights, it looks like he would have been in the NFL had it not been for some domestic violence issues.
    Looks like he has fantastic speed, vision, and moves. Also looks like he has great hands.

Could actually be a factor in the offense. At the least, a good return guy to keep CD out of harm's way.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Waletzko hurt already. Bring in a ing tackle please.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    4.31 speed?? oh man I would kill to come back as offensive coordinator. I can only imagine what I could do with a guy like that. Put him in on first and second down, line him out wide, and then run the ball out of shotgun to Zeke and having him block...oh man the possibilities...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    4.31 speed?? oh man I would kill to come back as offensive coordinator. I can only imagine what I could do with a guy like that. Put him in on first and second down, line him out wide, and then run the ball out of shotgun to Zeke and having him block...oh man the possibilities...
    Don't forget your jet sweeps.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Waletzko hurt already. Bring in a ing tackle please.
    oh well they still have Tyron Smith and Tyler Smith

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Can't wait for Cuckott to tear up those 'prevent' defenses again this season. if you're a fantasy football guy, i'd look at drafting Dalton Schultz at tight end....Cuckott's go-to blanket guy when the game gets out of reach. pretty much unstoppable in garbage time tbh imho

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Can't wait for Cuckott to tear up those 'prevent' defenses again this season. if you're a fantasy football guy, i'd look at drafting Dalton Schultz at tight end....Cuckott's go-to blanket guy when the game gets out of reach. pretty much unstoppable in garbage time tbh imho
    Schultz putting up godly garbage time TE numbers is a great fantasy sleeper tbh The GOAT fantasy football garbage time stats guy was Jarvis Landry in the Miami Tannehill era. Jarvis would have 2 catches for 6 yards until halfway through the 4th quarter, then once the game was out of reach he’d go on a tear & end up with 9/94 with a TD. Every week, never failed, and it won me a couple fantasy les.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    noah brown a sleeper late pick too tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why is Denucci still on the team?

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Schultz putting up godly garbage time TE numbers is a great fantasy sleeper tbh The GOAT fantasy football garbage time stats guy was Jarvis Landry in the Miami Tannehill era. Jarvis would have 2 catches for 6 yards until halfway through the 4th quarter, then once the game was out of reach he’d go on a tear & end up with 9/94 with a TD. Every week, never failed, and it won me a couple fantasy les.
    Schultz quietly put up 'Jason Witten' type numbers simply by being a safety valve/checkdown guy due to either garbage time, blowing out bad NFCE teams, or all the attention the other guys get. If it's third down w/ the game on the line, he'd probably be the last option on the field IMO

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Schultz quietly put up 'Jason Witten' type numbers simply by being a safety valve/checkdown guy due to either garbage time, blowing out bad NFCE teams, or all the attention the other guys get. If it's third down w/ the game on the line, he'd probably be the last option on the field IMO
    With Lamb drawing extra attention and the young WR group, he may still end up getting his. Even as the third option.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak always checks it down to Zeke for like a yard or two in that situation tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn Turpin is fast!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn Turpin is fast!
    thank god they're finally going to quit giving Pollard that job because he sucks at it. Pollard's a good running back and should be used on offense, not ST. Turpin sure looks better than the other guys we've had at that spot for a long time like Tavon Austin or Lucky Whitehead, but too soon to tell imo. We saw Whitehead run one back 109 yards for the TD in preseason the first game of 2016 and then he was completely useless after.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    he would be a weapon on any of the other 31 teams. But since it's Dllas, either Jerry will bench him for some legacy player like Noah Brown or he'll get suspended for beating his wife out of the blue. Or get injured week 1 etc

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he would be a weapon on any of the other 31 teams. But since it's Dllas, either Jerry will bench him for some legacy player like Noah Brown or he'll get suspended for beating his wife out of the blue. Or get injured week 1 etc
    they'll try to be *smart* and use him as a tailback when Pollard gets hurt and Turpin will lose his speed and get hurt fast. Remember, he's 26 and like 5'6" 150 pounds. Once his speed is reduced, he's no longer an NFL player.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    time to trade for an LT

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    time to trade for an LT
    Nah. They'll just roll with Steele and Ball and Prescott will suffer a season ending broken clavicle by week 3 because of lack of protection. Season over, draft Bryce Young next year... profit. Trade Prescott and his stupid fat contract for another high 1st round pick and draft LT of the future. Profit.

Bryce Young is basically the next Russell Wilson. I'm not buying the CJ Stroud hype, all of the tOSU BQBs bust literally every single time.... Trashkins, Fields, etc.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Nah. They'll just roll with Steele and Ball and Prescott will suffer a season ending broken clavicle by week 3 because of lack of protection. Season over, draft Bryce Young next year... profit. Trade Prescott and his stupid fat contract for another high 1st round pick and draft LT of the future. Profit.

Bryce Young is basically the next Russell Wilson. I'm not buying the CJ Stroud hype, all of the tOSU BQBs bust literally every single time.... Trashkins, Fields, etc.
    As if Bama quarterbacks have fared any better ? Bryce Young is the next Jalen Hurts

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As if Bama quarterbacks have fared any better ? Bryce Young is the next Jalen Hurts
    Yeah, I'm not as super hyped about this next year's QB draft class as others are. The "top 2" are BQB's from schools which traditionally produce terribly at the NFL level. And which mean boom or bust... or often a quick boom and then bust, tbh.

The best BQBs in the game, like Warren Moon, Mahomes, Wilson, Prescott, even guys like Lamar Jackson and RG3... were smaller-college prospects. Not necessarily tiny schools but not the ones you see in the NCAA college football playoff tournament every year or every other year. Those ones like the aforementioned Hurts, JaMarcus Russell, Trashkins, Fields, etc tend to get drafted way too high despite being on perennially stacked (paid-off) teams with world class collegiate offensive lines and defenses.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm not as super hyped about this next year's QB draft class as others are. The "top 2" are BQB's from schools which traditionally produce terribly at the NFL level. And which mean boom or bust... or often a quick boom and then bust, tbh.

The best BQBs in the game, like Warren Moon, Mahomes, Wilson, Prescott, even guys like Lamar Jackson and RG3... were smaller-college prospects. Not necessarily tiny schools but not the ones you see in the NCAA college football playoff tournament every year or every other year. Those ones like the aforementioned Hurts, JaMarcus Russell, Trashkins, Fields, etc tend to get drafted way too high despite being on perennially stacked (paid-off) teams with world class collegiate offensive lines and defenses.
    Yeah when you’re playing QB at two schools that are ridiculously over stacked year after year you don’t really develop and the NFL is much harder when you’re not throwing to wide open n!ggerfreaks like you’re playing Madden on easy mode tbh imho

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tank

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Sucks their season is over already.

Mods plz close this thread, tyia

Thread Information