Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey dude with the AR killing kids, can you wait while we get the code to the safe, then get the keys for the trigger locks and finally the keys to the ammunition locker? K thx

We'll text you from the hallway when we're ready. You'll have an hour or so after that.
    Digital punch key takes 2 seconds to open as long as you remember the code.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dollars to donuts you would mash 911 as soon as you felt threatened.
    He probably already has in the past and will in the future if he feels threatened. It's always those types that go all ACAB but their asses are the first to scream for the cops to help them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb BlaKKKe doesn't understand the past so well or never lived in the country at all. Interesting utopian feels BlaKKKe exudes just like hit ass ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Digital punch key takes 2 seconds to open as long as you remember the code.
    I doubt these were put into a punch key safe.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dollars to donuts you would mash 911 as soon as you felt threatened.
    If someone breaks into my house when I'm there guess I'd call the police to come pick up the bodies. Don't think that would be a 911 call though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt these were put into a punch key safe.
    Possibly but who's to know? They probably are out of sight and hard to get to so not very effective like all things gov't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb BlaKKKe doesn't understand the past so well or never lived in the country at all. Interesting utopian feels BlaKKKe exudes just like hit ass ways.
    Some people weren't taught to be independent and reliable by their parents, and they detest cisgender roles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If someone breaks into my house when I'm there guess I'd call the police to come pick up the bodies. Don't think that would be a 911 call though.
    Rambo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people weren't taught to be independent and reliable by their parents, and they detest cisgender roles.
    The one thing I don't subscribe to is the "new" language like "cis". that nonsense and all the other nonsense so many people have adopted due to the influx of idiots promoting such bull everywhere you look these days. Take the language back bro and never capitulate in the least.

But yes I whole heartedly agree with your statement above.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one thing I don't subscribe to is the "new" language like "cis". that nonsense and all the other nonsense so many people have adopted due to the influx of idiots promoting such bull everywhere you look these days. Take the language back bro and never capitulate in the least.

But yes I whole heartedly agree with your statement above.
    Maybe so, but if you want a dialogue I think you need to understand the language. Telling people to get off your lawn works well if you don't plan on being on their lawn, but online we step on lawns all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left here said those exact words when I said I would defend my home against intruders. Notice it's crickets when someone from the left makes the same claim? forum cliques are funny.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC's got a friend for his forum clique

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one you created, dip
    So you don't think kids should have guns? You have no idea really what your stance is regarding guns in the classroom, do you, derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you don't think kids should have guns? You have no idea really what your stance is regarding guns in the classroom, do you, derp.
    You introduced the "kids with guns" narrative. I said having AR's locked away is basically worthless.

Defend your own stupid passive aggressive narrative, dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Blake doesn't want teachers and administrators to have the option of defending themselves with a gun when confronted with a mass killer with a gun? We saw what can happens when they call 911 in Uvalde. What a liberal prick. "I dont give a if you get killed because I'm against guns".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC doesn't want them in schools because teachers and administrators are too stupid to punch in a 5 digit code. Thats some stupid ass logic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It takes less than 2 seconds to get into my gun safe BTW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You introduced the "kids with guns" narrative. I said having AR's locked away is basically worthless.

Defend your own stupid passive aggressive narrative, dip .
    Still no stance, take 2.

My narrative is the same: change the laws to make it harder to get guns.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC doesn't want them in schools because teachers and administrators are too stupid to punch in a 5 digit code. Thats some stupid ass logic.
    No, you didn't read. I don't want them locked in a safe with trigger guards and the ammo in yet another safe that probably needs Sr administrative approval to access. I said that's worthless. I also said I doubt they have keyed safes, but you're welcome to your own "didn't read" version.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still no stance, take 2.

My narrative is the same: change the laws to make it harder to get guns so that only criminals that dont care about breaking laws to get guns are the only ones with guns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still no stance, take 2.

My narrative is the same: change the laws to make it harder to get guns.
    This isn't a gun control thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you didn't read. I don't want them locked in a safe with trigger guards and the ammo in yet another safe that probably needs Sr administrative approval to access. I said that's worthless. I also said I doubt they have keyed safes, but you're welcome to your own "didn't read" version.
    The whole point of having the safe is the ability to be safely locked and loaded but I see your point. Scholl administrators could it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Blake doesn't want teachers and administrators to have the option of defending themselves with a gun when confronted with a mass killer with a gun? We saw what can happens when they call 911 in Uvalde. What a liberal prick. "I dont give a if you get killed because I'm against guns".
    "....Alexis Underwood, president of the Association of Bay County Educators and a retired Marine, calls arming teachers "a horrible idea."

"One of the things that my drill instructor told me is that even individuals in the military, in a moment of crisis, when the gun fires for real, are going to forget what they've been taught to do and they're going to run or they're going to make stupid mistakes," Underwood told a local Florida TV station last week. The priority, Underwood added, should be funding highly trained school resource officers.

Most law enforcement experts agree that school staff should not carry guns because they lack the tactical knowledge of handling weapons that trained law enforcement personnel receive on a regular basis. Even if the funding for the weapons and training were to be available after massive cuts to education budgets, educators carrying concealed weapons pose too high a risk to school safety.

“You don’t want to have a gun that’s available to a student or another worker who may have mental health issues,” Maureen S. Rush, vice president for public safety and superintendent of the Police Department at the University of Pennsylvania, told the New York Times....."

https://www.nea.org/advocating-for-c...ers-not-answer

^ just a snippet but there's more to read. Don't know why I bothered feeding you info but you're welcome.

Thread Information