Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nets-...ives-ultimatum

This is getting better and better.

Also in the article:

"Kyrie Irving hates these guys. He feels that Nash is terrible and Marks is bad," a source told the newspaper.
    I am not sure what is wrong with Kyrie, he has messed things up and made teams worse everywhere he went (other than being handheld by Lebron of course), why would he think he is qualified to rate coaches and especially GMs?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where do think he'll end up, amb? And don't give me some smart ass answer, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do think he'll end up, amb? And don't give me some smart ass answer, please.
    I think he stays with the Nets for the longest time (getting fined and sit out ala Simmons) until the Nets finally willing to take 60 cents for a dollar and trade him away to some random spot like Portland or Orlando.
    But since it's you who asked, I will say Phoenix.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think he stays with the Nets for the longest time (getting fined and sit out ala Simmons) until the Nets finally willing to take 60 cents for a dollar and trade him away to some random spot like Portland or Orlando.
    But since it's you who asked, I will say Phoenix.
    At least you gave me a cogent answer. Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis is representing his country - in a friendly game he could have easily skipped - and beasting on Spain, while KD is ing during his summer vacation

Also that posterl lol

Last edited by lefty; 08-10-2022 at 10:43 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    today's American NBA players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Difference though is that players have much more money and power. The economic dynamics are different with the players holding most of the power. Fans are also more player fans than team fans and the pressure on team management to bend over backwards for stars are that much higher.

I hope Durant would get his ass sat for four years but that is not going to happen.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nets-...ives-ultimatum

This is getting better and better.

Also in the article:

I am not sure what is wrong with Kyrie, he has messed things up and made teams worse everywhere he went (other than being handheld by Lebron of course), why would he think he is qualified to rate coaches and especially GMs?
    He ain't wrong though, for instance Marks made the idiotic move of bringing in Kyrie Irving after he had already torched Cleveland and Boston on the way out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ain't wrong though, for instance Marks made the idiotic move of bringing in Kyrie Irving after he had already torched Cleveland and Boston on the way out.
    Because KD requested it and Marks has no spine
    This is the same guy who was licking Ginobili's balls when he was playing in SA

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Difference though is that players have much more money and power. The economic dynamics are different with the players holding most of the power. Fans are also more player fans than team fans and the pressure on team management to bend over backwards for stars are that much higher.

I hope Durant would get his ass sat for four years but that is not going to happen.
    In part because the average NBA fan is a teenager and ownership represents evil mommy and daddy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't KD and Kyrie say that they wanted to play together. What was Marks supposed to do? I don't think he gets Durant to go there if he didn't agree to bring Kyrie over. Didn't they both sign as free agents the same season but KD had to miss the whole first season due to his achilles injury?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You're learning, amb.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should keep him and make him the water boy until his 4 yrs is up and he has to retire because he'll be 38yrs old by then. These prima-donnas need a reality check.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Me no likey. Ja and KD would be a problem. However, Nets should insist on JJJ. I don't think the Grizz wanna give him up tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to your e girl you go pretty boy no qualifications head coach Nash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lunch stolen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DumbF's who say the 2017 Kwa Spurs would not have gone on to beat the Durbeta Fraudiors.

hole Zaza changed the NBA for the next 8 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is staying lol

Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Steve Nash, Joe Tsai and Sean Marks met with Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman in Los Angeles on Monday and have decided to move forward with partnership, Nets say.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is staying lol

Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Steve Nash, Joe Tsai and Sean Marks met with Kevin Durant and Rich Kleiman in Los Angeles on Monday and have decided to move forward with partnership, Nets say.

tbh

Thread Information