Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120
Results 2,976 to 2,992 of 2992
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    he sounds as shook as trump!
    Do you have some sort of plug-in installed that notifies you anytime Ef-man mentions me and then you run here to post about me and circle jerk about me with Ef-man? It's crazy how fast the two of you run in to circle jerk with each other and it happens every day.

I'd guess at least 50% of your posts are dedicated to circle jerking about me with Ef-man...do you think that's an accurate guess? It's kind of creepy how rent free I'm living in your guy's heads.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Hmm, Q, Pizzagate, alien craft, Yam s is innocent of everything - and you wonder why no one takes you seriously!
    My question was a serious question. I want to know what I did to you that broke you so badly. Was it me ting all over you for the Racoon Dog study you were pushing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My question was a serious question. I want to know what I did to you that broke you so badly. Was it me ting all over you for the Racoon Dog study you were pushing?
    Answer me, answer me!!! I claim victory with my retweets, disingenuous text walls, and no definitive proof! Answer me!!! Answer me!!!

Well, you did go hiding when you got your pushed in by everyone on the alien craft, so tell me, how did that feel?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Answer me, answer me!!! I claim victory with my retweets, disingenuous text walls, and no definitive proof! Answer me!!! Answer me!!!

Well, you did go hiding when you got your pushed in by everyone on the alien craft, so tell me, how did that feel?
    No one pushed my in and I didn't hide from anything. When you get cornered you dodge, lie, and then spam emoji's. It's pathetic and it's your go to response.

Don't dodge again pussy. I want to know what I did to you that broke you so badly. Was it me ting all over you for the Racoon Dog study you were pushing? If it wasn't what was it that I did that broke you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one pushed my in and I didn't hide from anything. When you get cornered you dodge, lie, and then spam emoji's. It's pathetic and it's your go to response.

Don't dodge again pussy. I want to know what I did to you that broke you so badly. Was it me ting all over you for the Racoon Dog study you were pushing? If it wasn't what was it that I did that broke you?
    Answer me, answer me, please answer me, the alien space craft no one believes but I do, take me seriously, I win, I win, I need to win desperately, validate me, please answer me!!!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Answer me, answer me, please answer me, the alien space craft no one believes but I do, take me seriously, I win, I win, I need to win desperately, validate me, please answer me!!!
    Another dodge noted.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Stopped posting for 6 months and never commented on the capitol riot

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have some sort of plug-in installed that notifies you anytime Ef-man mentions me and then you run here to post about me and circle jerk about me with Ef-man? It's crazy how fast the two of you run in to circle jerk with each other and it happens every day.

I'd guess at least 50% of your posts are dedicated to circle jerking about me with Ef-man...do you think that's an accurate guess? It's kind of creepy how rent free I'm living in your guy's heads.
    stfu you piece of traitor

the day you start answering the jan 6 questions pending for months-

is the day i will give a what you say

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Stopped posting for 6 months and never commented on the capitol riot
    Why do you lie so much? You lied twice in this single post. I never stopped posting for 6 months and I did comment on the January 6th.

And @ you trying to bring up someone stopping posting. Are you really this ing stupid that you would try that and not think I would ask why you disappeared for almost a year after Mueller closed his investigation and didn't put Trump in prison? You really teed me up this opportunity to watch you dodge the question like the pussy I know you are? You aren't very smart.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    stfu you piece of traitor

the day you start answering the jan 6 questions pending for months-

is the day i will give a what you say
    Pretending you don't give a what I say

I can trigger you into a long winded 30 sentence rant any time I want.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You should just pay up

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump infecting Florida latinos now with the stench of CRIMINALITY!

pendejos!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    baseline bum

Jack has receipts that Trump sold our

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    baseline bum

Jack has receipts that Trump sold our
    ...you mean like the Spurs were selling their down in South Florida back a ways, dj? Then had to charter on back home to Texas tail firmly tucked. tee, hee.

Thread Information