Page 37 of 120 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Brian Kilmeade is a real life Brick Tamland working at the same network as Tucker & Steve Doocy but he’s still the dumb one.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    “Planted!”

“Witch hunt!”

“Abuse of power!”

“Radical left!”

“But her emails!”

“Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV!”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the nuclear do ents story is true, why would something like that be printed out? And if those types of do ents are printed, why aren’t they better guarded? Seems like a pretty big security flaw in general. Not surprised though with our genius level government leadership.
    the stupidity of the american voter and the GOP complicit with russia helping to install trump in office

is largely responsible

the top secret info is closely held and only certain people in govt with top security clearances are allowed access

except idiots and traitors helped to install trump when the evidence showed he could not and should not be trusted…

fast forward to trump installed as president and he began to issue out clearances to his loyal cult
    even when jared and others were shown to have zero business anywhere near these docs

it didnt matter - loyalty to trump - trumped everything else -pun intended

so at any time trump or putin wanted - this info could be compromised , shared, printed, sold, etc

why were americans NOT outraged when trump stood at helsinki next to putin and pledged loyalty to putin over our country and our intel and our laws?

why did he remove the record of his secret putin mtg and why did americans sleep thru this treason?

we all got what we paid for unfortunately

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks still in here trying to bring up literally anything besides the actual topic of the thread

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the oligarchy and Repugs, crimes are only committed by their opposition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks still in here trying to bring up literally anything besides the actual topic of the thread

whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout whatabout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unsealing the warrant and receipt changes nothing for Trump. If we’re being real, no facts, favorable or unfavorable, matter anymore with him and his followers. Favorable facts, and it’s a “see, I told you so.” Unfavorable outcome, and he will lie, blame, spread misinformation and conspiracy theory. And his followers all get in line to feed on the teet.

What we’ve seen, especially the past two years, there is nothing, good, bad, or ugly, that will dissuade his most ardent of followers, particularly the masses. Some of his inner circle may turn on him, and have. But the maga s en masse stay loyal. Hypothetically, the DOJ could tell us the informants are Melania, Ivanka, and Meadows with sworn affidavits that he intentionally took and kept sensitive and top secret do ents regarding nuclear information, the feds confiscated them from Mar-a-lago ON VIDEO, authenticated the do ents with the proper authorities and the courts AND in front of Trump’s representatives, and he will still lie, say he was set up in a witch hunt, and his zombies would still keep defending him, and keep threatening Garland, the DOJ and the FBI. He could admit he did it, admit he committed a crime, and his sheep will claim he was coerced and cry injustice.

Facts don’t matter. Truth don’t matter.

He probably doesn’t fear the unsealing at this point because he knows whatever spin he puts on it, maga s will still follow, still defend, still rally, still call for action against the wicked.

It’s Jim Jones . Even locking him up won’t necessarily end it. Might even rally the movement.
    This.

also:

Trump: "they didn't even show me a warrant boo ing hoo"
    DOJ: "oh yeah, here is a request that we unseal it and make it public, "

Ex-President Donald Trump's lawyers have until 3 pm Friday to respond to A.G. Merrick Garland's move to unseal the FBI search warrant for Mar-a-Lago.
    If you swing at the king you best not miss, and I am sure that is top of mind in some of the best lawyers at the DOJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The former president and his team are disputing the classification and believe the information and records to have been declassified

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's office received a grand jury subpoena this spring for classified do ents he allegedly took from the White House when he left office in 2021. A source close to Trump told Fox News that the former president cooperated with the subpoena by turning over do ents to the FBI.

According to the source, a subpoena was issued to a "custodian of the president," and was related to the materials that the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) was trying to collect after claiming Trump improperly took those classified records with him from Washington D.C. to Mar-a-Lago.

The source close to Trump told Fox News that Trump has been cooperating in the investigation into the NARA records for a year.

On June 3, the FBI visited Mar-a-Lago to retrieve the requested do ents in the subpoena, which Trump complied with, the source told Fox News.

Attorney General Merrick Garland steps away from the podium after speaking at a news conference at the Justice Department in Washington, Monday, Nov. 8, 2021. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
    Attorney General Merrick Garland steps away from the podium after speaking at a news conference at the Justice Department in Washington, Monday, Nov. 8, 2021. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik) (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)
    Those investigators toured the area of the Florida resort where some do ents were stored, then briefly viewed and took custody of a small amount of potentially sensitive material. Separate sources told Fox News that federal investigators had spoken with at least one person who relayed the possibility of more sensitive national security material in that storage room and other areas of the property.

TRUMP TARGETED: A LOOK AT THE INVESTIGATIONS INVOLVING THE FORMER PRESIDENT; FROM RUSSIA TO MAR-A-LAGO

FBI officials, that day, asked to see a storage facility where the records were located. The FBI asked that staff put a lock on the storage room, which they later did.

This source said Trump and his staff were, and are, committed to being in compliance with the Presidential Records Act, which requires presidential administrations to preserve certain do ents.

Trump received that subpoena two months prior to the FBI’s unprecedented raid on a former president of the United States’ private residence—which took place early Monday morning.

The source questioned whether the federal magistrate judge who signed off on the warrant for the FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago Monday was aware of Trump's "past compliance with the subpoena," adding that, if the FBI was looking for additional do ents, another subpoena could have been issued, as Trump and his team were "cooperative" and turned over do ents and records responsive to the subpoena issued in the spring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gots to respect the laws of this country. Hes gonna get Britney Grinered

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Wall Street Journal has the scoop on Friday that

FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home hauled away

11 sets of classified do ents,

including top-secret items that must be housed in federal facilities.

four sets of top secret do ents,

three sets of secret do ents, and

three sets of confidential do ents.

The list didn’t provide any more details about the substance of the do ents.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2022/8/12/2116172/-Wall-Street-Journal-11-sets-of-classified-records-found-in-Trump-search

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

holy

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this ing traitor isn't charged for this, then he really can walk away from anything.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude wanted some info on Brigitte tbh...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suspected violation of the espionage act

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp there goes the Obama deflection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count