Page 85 of 120 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2992
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    go yourself you piece of traitor

i dont ing do business, associate, or do anything with disgusting ing traitors to the usa who spread russian propaganda or aid and abet ing traitor criminals

i cannot help but wonder if your family, your wife/husband , your kids UNDERSTAND how much of a piece of traitor their daddy/husband is

do your kids/wife/husband feel the same way you do?
    do they shill for putin?
    do they defend a disgusting traitor cult moron 24/7 the way their beloved daddy/husband does?

do they even know that for YEARS you have made it a mission to spread russian propaganda and defend the cult traitor?

you can answer these questions for yourself, you piece of .

do you explain to your kids what it means to:

lie every ing time you open your mouth and WHY their daddy defends this from his cult leader?
    do your kids think that betraying the usa is healthy because daddy does it online 24/7?

go yourself
    Besides djohn…you’ve spread more Russian propaganda than any other poster here.

Steele dossier

If you hate me so much how bout an ELE bet…that way if you win you’ll never see me post here again.

You want to bet your account that I didn’t stop posting or go into hiding after January 6th?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA still running form the topic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ the "no one talks to me" recluse modeming in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Andrew Sullivan accepts trash is clobbered by stealing not securing dox, snd obstructing

Cannon appointed by trash is a ing corrupt political toady, epitomizes the bags that Trump and Leonard Leo put on the federal bench for life
    It’s reasons like these you don’t put buttons on ignore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump not only target of FBI raid on Mar-a-Largo. FBI wanted to politically damage Kash Patel, Trump confidant and investigator who unearthed FBI abuse of wiretap laws. Read how:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ritic-kash-pa/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "politically damage"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ the "no one talks to me" recluse modeming in.
    ^ the "can't quit you" hanger on hanging on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ the "can't quit you" hanger on hanging on.
    without much detectable topical commentary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Napolitano in the Washington Times

Even a cursory review of the redacted version of the affidavit submitted in support of the government’s application for a search warrant at the home of former President Donald Trump reveals that he will soon be indicted by a federal grand jury for three crimes: Removing and concealing national defense information (NDI), giving NDI to those not legally en led to possess it, and obstruction of justice by failing to return NDI to those who are legally en led to retrieve it.
    The newest aspect of the case against Mr. Trump that we learned from the redacted affidavit is the obstruction allegation. This is not the obstruction that Robert Mueller claimed he found Mr. Trump committed during the Russia investigation. This is a newer obstruction statute, signed by President George W. Bush in 2002, that places far fewer burdens on the feds to prove. The older statute is the one Mr. Mueller alleged. It characterizes any material interference with a judicial function as criminal. Thus, one who lies to a grand jury or prevents a witness from testifying commits this variant of obstruction.

But the Bush-era statute, the one the feds contemplate charging Mr. Trump with having violated, makes it a crime of obstruction by failing to return government property or by sending the FBI on a wild goose chase looking for something that belongs to the government and that you know that you have. This statute does not require the preexistence of a judicial proceeding. It only requires that the defendant has the government’s property, knows that he has it and baselessly resists efforts by the government to get it back.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...n-be-indicted/

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Besides djohn…you’ve spread more Russian propaganda than any other poster here.

Steele dossier

If you hate me so much how bout an ELE bet…that way if you win you’ll never see me post here again.

You want to bet your account that I didn’t stop posting or go into hiding after January 6th?
    You had a lot to say about “But her emails” but can’t say now, ing hypocrite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine crying about an email server for years but defending thousands of stolen do ents - some Top Secret - laying around Dennison's foreign spy den Mar-A-Lago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine crying about an email server for years but defending thousands of stolen do ents - some Top Secret - laying around Dennison's foreign spy den Mar-A-Lago.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because it’s Trump and he’s above the law because he was President, so this is all just one big witch hunt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [FONT=Arial]Trump says he thinks the FBI searched Mar-a-Lago, including the desk in his office, “looking for Hillary Clinton emails.”[/FONT]

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2022/...llary-s-emails
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-03-2022 at 10:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The FBI is totally corrupt," Trump wrote in a Truth Social statement Saturday. "They blatantly used their power to get a cognitively impaired Democrat elected President — in two elections."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The FBI is totally corrupt," Trump wrote in a Truth Social statement Saturday. "They blatantly used their power to get a cognitively impaired Democrat elected President — in two elections."
    So you say Trump appointed a corrupt man to head the FBI.

Try to beep-boop your way out of that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One segment from the Trump rally sums up both him and his brain-dead followers ...

Trump tells the crowd that Mark Zuckerburg came to the White House last week and kissed Trump's ass. Trump quoted Zuck as saying "Sir, I'd love to have dinner with you and bring my lovely wife", and "Sir, you're # 1 of Facebook, I'd like to congratulate you"

The crowd cheers, lapping up this insane nonsense

And these are the same people who will tell you that Biden is senile

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get defending someone from your party for decisions that may have been wrong. But damn…if what I’m reading is true, Trump having all this at Mar. It’s just bonkers. Seems like everyone has to say either 1) he’s corrupt, 2) he’s lost his mind, Edit…too many to go through.

The reality is that to think he should be a president is insane. It’s indefensible to have this off site.

My guess is that he’s mentally ed up. If he were even an iota of smart, why would he keep this at a place where he lives? He has enough resources to keep it anywhere else. Even if I were a Trumper, that’s enough to show me that’s he’s re ed.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    He’s not smart. That’s established. He’s barely a functional adult. His staff had to put pictures and graphs on his briefings for him to be interested and even the slightest bit engaged. He may be illiterate, literally. Person, woman, man, camera, TV. That was his evidence that he was smart.

You add in narcissism and an egocentric defiance that grew in large part because of his millions of sheep, and you have still one of the most dangerous people in the world. He has taken cult worship to a frightening level. Seriously, his fame, his election, and this era of social media has made his following perhaps the most dangerous cult we’ve seen.

It’s ing crazy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    One segment from the Trump rally sums up both him and his brain-dead followers ...

Trump tells the crowd that Mark Zuckerburg came to the White House last week and kissed Trump's ass. Trump quoted Zuck as saying "Sir, I'd love to have dinner with you and bring my lovely wife", and "Sir, you're # 1 of Facebook, I'd like to congratulate you"

The crowd cheers, lapping up this insane nonsense

And these are the same people who will tell you that Biden is senile
    Biden bumbles like that practically every time he speaks.

But in all honesty, I have noticed that Trump is making many more verbal errors and does not seem as mentally sharp as before. You take a glance at the 2016 debates with republicans and that guy was sharp and witty. This current Trump is not the same guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get defending someone from your party for decisions that may have been wrong. But damn…if what I’m reading is true, Trump having all this at Mar. It’s just bonkers. Seems like everyone has to say either 1) he’s corrupt, 2) he’s lost his mind, Edit…too many to go through.

The reality is that to think he should be a president is insane. It’s indefensible to have this off site.

This just really shows their hypocrisy. If Obama had only mistakenly took one classified do ent home after he left they would be calling for treason. Trump literally has boxes upon boxes of highly classified material and it’s really not a big deal. From what they are saying he has stuff literally naming every one of US spies all around the world. That clown could get them all killed within a instant

My guess is that he’s mentally ed up. If he were even an iota of smart, why would he keep this at a place where he lives? He has enough resources to keep it anywhere else. Even if I were a Trumper, that’s enough to show me that’s he’s re ed.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So you say Trump appointed a corrupt man to head the FBI.

Try to beep-boop your way out of that one.
    Chris thinks J Edgar Hoover was a liberal lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree with all ^ this…

but lets be real, lets be extremely blunt;

The day trump said, “russia- if you are listening…”
    was the day EVERY PATRIOTIC AMERICAN- NO EXCEPTIONS

should have naturally disqualified this traitor from our politics- period.

When ANY american asks our sworn enemy to attack another american -whether you love/hate that american is irrelevant-
    that is the day that the traitor should be properly labeled a traitor- NO EXCEPTIONS.

but

that wasnt enough

AFTER- russia attacked our elections with the blessing of this traitor AND HIS SUPPORTERS

trump went to helsinki and declared his devotion to putin and russia- and refused to take usa’s side
    (just watch the helsinki video- no one has to take anyone elses word)

THAT was the final straw for any idiot american who STILL supported trump - but

nope

they support this traitor to this day

so the best thing for this planet is that ALL 74 MILLION TRAITORS DRINK THE ING CYANIDE ALREADY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You embedded your response in my quote
    florige

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10804476[/URL]]He’s not smart. That’s established. He’s barely a functional adult. His staff had to put pictures and graphs on his briefings for him to be interested and even the slightest bit engaged. He may be illiterate, literally. Person, woman, man, camera, TV. That was his evidence that he was smart.

You add in narcissism and an egocentric defiance that grew in large part because of his millions of sheep, and you have still one of the most dangerous people in the world. He has taken cult worship to a frightening level. Seriously, his fame, his election, and this era of social media has made his following perhaps the most dangerous cult we’ve seen.

It’s ing crazy.
    Yep. Agree 100%.

Not to discriminate…everyone gets old. But how is there no competency test for presidents? I’d bet real money that an immigrant knows more about the country than Trump does. After the crazy ass tweets confirming he was loony, there should be some mechanism that triggers an immediate evaluation. It’s insanity.

Thread Information