Page 99 of 120 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2992
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does TSA think Trump committed a crime or not?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I'll never understand how the DOJ/FBI has earned so much benefit of the doubt from you guys.
    They have not earned my benefit of the doubt insofar as believing that they would never cut corners to obtain a warrant to aid in an investigation of someone who by any rational sniff test is probably doing crimes.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    They have not earned my benefit of the doubt insofar as believing that they would never cut corners to obtain a warrant to aid in an investigation of someone who by any rational sniff test is probably doing crimes.
    illegally manipulating evidence to obtain warrant for most intrusive surveillance in US = "cutting corners"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's definitely not good for Biden and the dems no matter how hard some of these pollsters weight them.
    absolutely but nobody is denying it unlike you when the polls or elections are not favorable to your boy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    illegally manipulating evidence to obtain warrant for most intrusive surveillance in US = "cutting corners"
    You can play semantics all you want but it still doesn't explain why you think Trump is innocent.

If I cared half as much about procedural minutiae as you pretend to (in defense of a coddled billionaire former president), I'd become a criminal defense lawyer and spend my efforts defending more deserving people from law enforcement corruption.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durham isn't charging the FBI.
    Well, then.

I'm asking you why the FBI would make someone a CHS and pay them after they knew that person lied to them.
    Deal to avoid prosecution? I dunno, do tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making him a CHS would hide him from questioning from congress and Horowitz. He told the FBI the Steele dossier was bull and they continued to rely on it, can't have that fact getting out in the open.
    This is false.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You can play semantics all you want but it still doesn't explain why you think Trump is innocent.

If I cared half as much about procedural minutiae as you pretend to (in defense of a coddled billionaire former president), I'd become a criminal defense lawyer and spend my efforts defending more deserving people from law enforcement corruption.
    Trump was obviously just cutting some corners with the do ents in question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I shut you the down real quick. Nice fold pussy.
    thinking you're winning the internets here. Take a step back and look how many people are ting on you. Nobody is helping you on your conspiracy quest here.

Poor fella

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Danchenko was made a CHS after he told the FBI Steele dossier was bull . His time as a CHS ended when Durham was named special counsel. Who had access to question Danchenko during the time he was a CHS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does TSA think Trump committed a crime or not?
    Of course not. He's already corrected me in confirming that, yes, he believes in a full blown FBI/DOJ conspiracy to take down poor innocent Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just said you weren't wasting any more time on conspiracies

poor fella...pick a lane.
    You're right. Lol conspiracy nuts like you

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    thinking you're winning the internets here. Take a step back and look how many people are ting on you. Nobody is helping you on your conspiracy quest here.

Poor fella

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Of course not. He's already corrected me in confirming that, yes, he believes in a full blown FBI/DOJ conspiracy to take down poor innocent Trump.
    Russiagate was proven to be a full blown conspiracy to take down Trump, why would I give the FBI/DOJ the benefit of doubt this time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do logical fallacies from morons. You'll need to find someone else to ride the tsa rodeo. I've heard El Nono has the kind of patience you're needing. Maybe he'll be nice enough to attempt to educate you here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russiagate was proven to be a full blown conspiracy to take down Trump, why would I give the FBI/DOJ the benefit of doubt this time?
    I don't care what you do here, freak. It's lols the rest of the way

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don't do logical fallacies from morons. You'll need to find someone else to ride the tsa rodeo. I've heard El Nono has the kind of patience you're needing. Maybe he'll be nice enough to attempt to educate you here.
    What about this question is a logical fallacy?

Was the illegal manipulation of an email submitted as evidence to obtain a FISA warrant a conspiracy? yes or no.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don't care what you do here, freak. It's lols the rest of the way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    conspiracy nuts. There's nothing for me to be angry about here. It's hilarious watching everyone step into this thread and take turns beating on your posts.

Except for tats. I'm sure if you keep it up, you can get a like/thank for one of your posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was obviously just cutting some corners with the do ents in question.
    That's the closest you'll probably ever get to admitting your Dear Leader is flawed but at least it's a start.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    conspiracy nuts. There's nothing for me to be angry about here. It's hilarious watching everyone step into this thread and take turns beating on your posts.

Except for tats. I'm sure if you keep it up, you can get a like/thank for one of your posts.
    You tuck tail and hide every time I ask you a question about something you bring up. You just did it again

What about this question is a logical fallacy?

Was the illegal manipulation of an email submitted as evidence to obtain a FISA warrant a conspiracy? yes or no.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    How ing incredibly stupid do you have to be to truly believe this whole thing is because Trump's a meanie and we dont want him to run in 2024

If you swapped Trump with Obama doing all the same , you losers would be calling for his execution on tv

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    When was this "proven?" It wasnt you dummies think Mueller's report somehow exonerated him when it did nothing of the sort

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When was this "proven?" It wasnt you dummies think Mueller's report somehow exonerated him when it did nothing of the sort
    It's Hannity/Tucker/Faux news/Trump/Putin ordered propaganda.

Trump is so butthurt of being outed as a traitor that they have a long-running propaganda machine touting a "russiagate hoax"

Kinda like OJ saying he will FIND THE KILLERS!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

"The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

"The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

"The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

"The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

"The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."
    nothing of the sort

Thread Information