Page 56 of 120 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2992
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He let Jhn Slmn handle classified do ents? Good god this idiot is ed.
    Kash Patel and John Solomon recently became Trump's, uh, special receivers for some reason.

Wonder what's on those those tapes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jay Blatt is the director of the FBI's Counterintelligence and Export Control Section.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's honestly pretty ty doxxing someone's business over arguments online.
    It was doxxed long ago. But I'm done with it all now tbh. All that needs to be proven has been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would agree with you 99% of the time BB, but Joey sits here and wishes death on people all day every day. Says vile to people all day everyday. he surely would be embarrassed for his customers to see. So do I feel bad about him getting doxxed? Naw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's online already. If he's proud of his art then good for him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who gives a what a fat loser like you has to say bro?

You're nothing but a ball of excuses for everything.

Bro you have no idea. See you in November!

I don't swing that way playboy. Keep your sexual proclivities to yourself because I'm not interested in the least.

They're all es and they know it. I'd def love for Bene to meet my friends though. Most def!
    ^fugazi

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I would agree with you 99% of the time BB, but Joey sits here and wishes death on people all day every day. Says vile to people all day everyday. he surely would be embarrassed for his customers to see. So do I feel bad about him getting doxxed? Naw
    Most of it can be chalked up to just typical internet trolling that we all do, but then he is constantly telling people to come fight him IRL, so when benefactor calls his bluff and Joey chickens out, it’s his own fault.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they will put everything into the Dem's won't turn out to vote. That's why DeSantis is still clinging to the "election was stolen" nonsense because he knows that if anything happens to Trump he can ill afford to be on Trump's bad side because even if Trump can't run his endorsement would mean a whole lot. After 2016 man I don't assume anything anymore. But I hope you are right
    Actually, I thought DeSantis was trying to stay away from that topic.
    I just can’t see a red team candidate trying to debate on the topic if it is broached for 2024.
    It seems easy to make them look like paranoid liars. which they are.

Yeah these things are highly unpredictable.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of it can be chalked up to just typical internet trolling that we all do, but then he is constantly telling people to come fight him IRL, so when benefactor calls his bluff and Joey chickens out, it’s his own fault.
    Fighting crap could go horribly wrong.
    Someone does need to back down.
    Too many gun owners who have no clue. They flippantly use the firearm as a penis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fighting crap could go horribly wrong.
    Someone does need to back down.
    Too many gun owners who have no clue. They flippantly use the firearm as a penis.
    Bend over, I'll show you a penis firearm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's Claim That Do ents Were Unclassified Is Not Unprecedented: Politico

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Schiff Get Third Chance at Trump After Russia, Ukraine Busts?
    Tuesday, August 16, 2022 06:24 AM
    By: Marisa Herman

Whether as the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee during the dueling "Spygate" and Russian collusion investigations or as the lead manager for the winter 2020 impeachment effort, Rep. Adam Schiff has spent years spinning allegations to the media about former President Donald Trump – and the California Democrat is again positioning himself to be at the center of a Trump tempest.

Political and media analysts note that Schiff's current attempt to shape the narrative surrounding the recent FBI raid on Trump's Florida residence follows years of the congressman presenting himself as a knowledgeable insider on an array of alleged Trump scandals, often hinting at some mysterious shoe yet to drop and failing to account – or be held to account – when no foot falls.

"Adam Schiff has lied repeatedly, but basically the lies he's telling are the ones that the media wants to hear," Washington Times commentary editor Kelly Sadler told "John Bachman Now." "It's what helps craft their narrative against Donald Trump."

Schiff, now the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, has already called for a "national security damage assessment" on the do ents that were seized from the president's home and casually sought to undermine Trump's defense by asserting that he's seen no evidence that Trump declassified certain do ents before the end of his term.

"We should determine whether there was any effort during the presidency to go through the process of declassification," Schiff told CBS' "Face the Nation." "I've seen no evidence of that, nor have they presented any evidence of that."

Nicholas Creel, a political scientist and professor of accounting and business law at Georgia College and State University, said Schiff is "clearly trying to distract from the actual legal issues in play."

He notes that the declassification status of specific do ents doesn't seem to be the motivating issue for the FBI and Justice Department, so the fact that Schiff is "talking about that extensively is evidence that his goals are entirely about politics and not the law or national security as he would want us to believe."

Schiff's claims put him in a familiar spot – completely at odds with statements put forward by Trump. But also on the 45th president's side are supporting statements from former administration officials and White House letters indicating Trump actively declassified do ents while still in office.

The FBI reportedly removed 11 sets of classified do ents from the president's Florida home, some of which were allegedly marked "top secret," in an investigation stemming from a purported compliance issue with the Presidential Records Act.

Trump wrote on his Truth Social app that "it was all declassified" and subsequent statements from his camp have indicated a standing order about the declassification of do ents when he removed them from the Oval Office and also stressed that "the power to classify and declassify do ents rests solely with the president of the United States."

Sadler pointed out that Schiff's track record of pushing rumors, exaggerating information, or appearing to straight-up lie about Trump is extensive.

She noted to Newsmax that, even though Schiff knew the "Steele dossier" – a phony report that alleged collusion between Trump and Russia during the 2016 election campaign – was "nothing but garbage," he would still "leak it to the news media like candy."

Despite serving on a committee that was briefed that the Russia collusion panic was "a bit of a hoax," she said he still appeared on several news outlets claiming to have the "smoking gun."

"He single-handedly kept the Russia collusion narrative alive from 2016 throughout President Trump's presidency and so he should have no authority to speak on this issue, none whatsoever," she said. "But because he still sits on the House Intelligence Committee, these news outlets keep going back to him."

Ari Hoffman, host of "The Ari Hoffman Show" on Talk Radio 570 KVI in Seattle, compared Schiff to Lucy, a character in Charles Schulz's "Peanuts" comic who is famous for pulling the football away from Charlie Brown when he is just about to kick it.

Hoffman told "John Bachman Now" that Schiff dangles his web of lies out there "for the media to kick it" and then "he pulls it back at the last second because he never actually has the goods on anything he claims he does."

"When you look at everything they have produced so far, has there really been any smoking gun?" he said of the raid. "This is just like the Russia, Russia, Russia stuff all over again. We've seen this show before and so far, there's nothing that makes me go, 'Oh, wow. I'm really glad they got that.'"

Because the media loves "grabbing somebody who could just talk and regurgitate their talking points," he said they constantly turn to Schiff to opine on issues involving Trump.

Even after the Russian collusion investigation was revealed to be a political trick, Schiff was again given a shot at taking down Trump when he led House hearings that resulted in Trump's first impeachment and then was named lead manager of the effort – which failed to convict the president in the Senate.

RNC spokesperson Will O'Grady said Schiff's "years of dishonesty" have whittled away his credibility, leaving Americans to "see his comments for what they are worth

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is that a calf?
    Joey's tattoo work has gotten a lot better. He butchered people early on. Sounds like I'm trolling him but he definitely from other pics he's shown has improved a lot

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Joey is Spurstalk's version of Charlie Zelenoff except Zelenoff at least gets in the ring (before he gets right back out).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey's tattoo work has gotten a lot better. He butchered people early on. Sounds like I'm trolling him but he definitely from other pics he's shown has improved a lot
    not the best thing ever but yeah an improvement over the early stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was doxxed long ago. But I'm done with it all now tbh. All that needs to be proven has been.
    Lmao Facebook stalker! See you in November puto!

Tell us more about how you met up with me to kick my ass.

You're the biggest ass of them all BD24 and yeah die mother er die!

Fugazi is what your scale says when you step on it fatty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    around and find out fatty!

Chalk it up to trolling all you'd like lardass but I ain't no troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Imagine being so pathetic you create a new FB account to talk
    damn, don't do Qhris like that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not going to discuss this bull any longer. November is right around the corner and if the bigSnitch puto doesn't want "smoke" then we'll find out when November passes us all by. all you pussies; yall know who yall are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, don't do Qhris like that
    Does anyone even use Facebook anymore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone even use Facebook anymore?
    I think I read here he got his account suspended...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I am not going to discuss this bull any longer. November is right around the corner and if the bigSnitch puto doesn't want "smoke" then we'll find out when November passes us all by. all you pussies; yall know who yall are.
    Trying to talk tough and get the last word in not happening, druggie. You got bodied by benefactor, take your L and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BD24 cry some more you little cry baby... "he wishes death daily"... Boohoo

You want a ing safe space? Get off the internet and stop acting like this ain't going to catch up to you one day you little .

Thread Information