Page 8 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump really has had a piece of paper that he shouldn't have had for the last two years the normal procedure would be to ask for it via correspondence or Court Action.

After two years, there was not imminent danger or national security threat that justified a search warrant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Accountability? You mean just like Hunter Bide and the Big Guy have been held accountable for all their corrupt business dealings and influence peddling?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Accountability? You mean just like Hunter Bide and the Big Guy have been held accountable for all their corrupt business dealings and influence peddling?
    What if Trump broke the law?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we know Clinton did
    We know biden did
    We know Clinton set up a server for classified data and email

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we know Clinton did
    We know biden did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stacey Abrams stands by her refusal to concede in 2018, rejects Trump comparisons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if he did ?
    They have shown in past it is ok
    With Clinton and Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if he did ?
    I asked you.

If Trump broke the law, would you want him punished for his crimes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Trump ends up indicted it will damage him politically, if he's found guilty he's probably toast.

If there's not enough to indict Trump, the DOJ got way out over its skis and only damaged itself and Joe Biden. Hard to imagine the FBI and the DOJ would sign off on such a high profile case without a good chance of winning in court. As suggested upstream, if the charge is mishandling records, the mere presence of the do ents at Mar a Lago could be be a crime all by itself. If the National Archives asked for the records back and Trump failed to return them, that could satisfy the statutory requirement of intent -- "willfully, knowingly"
    A judge signed off on this warrant. Unless the claim is that the DOJ made up probable cause (premature claim, at the very least), or there's a conspira routine at play here (lol), there is, so far, nothing improper. It also doesn't automatically mean Yam s is in trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CentralFloridacracker
    4h ago

I thought that there was no way in the world. I would vote for Mr. Trump in the next presidential election. if facts don't come to the surface fairly quickly, showing that there was a valid reason for the FBI to break into his home in Florida and to come out with some evidence which could have and would have been destroyed or concealed, then in that event I open my willingness to vote for him when the time comes. I think I have seen enough from the Democrats and especially those it's the upper end of this current administration to know that it makes no difference who we elect in the next presidential election as long as it is not one of them.
    Nobody cares about "CentralFloridaCracker" lol

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CentralFloridacracker
    4h ago

I thought that there was no way in the world. I would vote for Mr. Trump in the next presidential election. if facts don't come to the surface fairly quickly, showing that there was a valid reason for the FBI to break into his home in Florida and to come out with some evidence which could have and would have been destroyed or concealed, then in that event I open my willingness to vote for him when the time comes. I think I have seen enough from the Democrats and especially those it's the upper end of this current administration to know that it makes no difference who we elect in the next presidential election as long as it is not one of them.
    If Trump really has had a piece of paper that he shouldn't have had for the last two years the normal procedure would be to ask for it via correspondence or Court Action.

After two years, there was not imminent danger or national security threat that justified a search warrant
    we know Clinton did
    We know biden did
    Stacey Abrams stands by her refusal to concede in 2018, rejects Trump comparisons
    What if he did ?
    They have shown in past it is ok
    With Clinton and Biden
    I'm sorry this is happening to you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry this is happening to you
    What, are you stalking him on Facebook? Trying to give him your monkeypox bro?

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody cares about "CentralFloridaCracker" lol
    Nobody cares about ducks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump hired actors to do this search. Just to rally his cult. They like to create their own chew toys and cry about something. “BUT HUNTERS LAPTOOOP”- in the g.a.y.est voice ever

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump President.

Not Clinton.

His finest hour!!!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This should have happened 6 months into Biden term not after most of the primaries. This is all political after trump endorsements kicked ass and won
    Kind of suprised they did not wait one more month before the elections
    Yup, but most of the important ones are in bellwether states and how many of them, specifically the governor elections in the purple states, will determine the long term fate of our election integrity and counting efficiency, which has been godawful in most of the purple states for the past few election cycles.

If we can go 5/5 in the governor races this November (AZ, MI, WI, PA, NV) those states, and ergo the electoral college, will have a very rough time flipping back blue for a very long time. Let's get Lake, Dixon, Michels, Mastriano, and Lombardo elected.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump President.

Not Clinton.

His finest hour!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course you’re in no position to really know. You’re an internet commentator with no access to the warrant and most of the facts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump President.

Not Clinton.

His finest hour!!!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A judge signed off on this warrant. Unless the claim is that the DOJ made up probable cause (premature claim, at the very least), or there's a conspira routine at play here (lol), there is, so far, nothing improper. It also doesn't automatically mean Yam s is in trouble.
    Though I agree that nothing happening is a likely outcome, it also doesn't automatically mean Trump isn't in trouble, or soon won't be.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Though I agree that nothing happening is a likely outcome, it also doesn't automatically mean Trump isn't in trouble, or soon won't be.
    ...no matter how it goes now---your ass is completely covered, Winester.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump President.

Not Clinton.

His finest hour!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread and ducks melting down over the downfall of Yam s. You hate to see it...

Thread Information