My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hillary still walks among us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " A comparison of the two investigations based on the information publicly available suggests that it’s the responses of Trump and Clinton themselves that have dictated the investigative steps and how forceful they have been. Any criticism that Clinton was somehow treated more leniently than Trump results from a superficial review of their cases. If anything, Clinton suffered more mistreatment from violations of Justice Department protocols and politicization of her case than Trump has."

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ence-rcna42921

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "........While we seem to be far from the conclusion of the Trump investigation, we know that the Clinton investigation was lengthy and extensive. Apart from the FBI’s criminal investigation, the Office of the Inspector General of the State Department issued a report on her handling of classified material, and numerous committees of Congress launched their own (largely partisan) investigations. The FBI found no evidence of criminal actions in Clinton’s use of a private email server, and a Justice Department Inspector General report on the FBI’s and its own Clinton investigation lent further support to the conclusion that there were no criminal violations.

Despite the conclusions, the process Clinton underwent transgressed Justice Department guidelines, resulting in its wielding substantial political influence. As such, the Clinton investigation harmed the former secretary of state even though it ultimately exonerated her. ....."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh forgot the ding

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there has to be a reason the FBI raided the estate. Someone (likely Trump himself) said something to the wrong person about having proof of this or that, something a former POTUS should not do. He's trusted with the secrets of the nation and isn't permitted to share those for political gain after leaving office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there has to be a reason the FBI raided the estate. Someone (likely Trump himself) said something to the wrong person about having proof of this or that, something a former POTUS should not do. He's trusted with the secrets of the nation and isn't permitted to share those for political gain after leaving office.
    Oh hey you caught up now that we're on page 24. Good job

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh hey you caught up now that we're on page 24. Good job
    Interesting how you think you're part of the discussion.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not trusted with the secrets anymore. That's the whole point.

DMC trying to sound profound. In a few posts he'll be thumbing his Rolodex and his bean for men here again.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, what's holding you back bro? You seem to always overlook this simple question.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Again, what's holding you back bro? You seem to always overlook this simple question.
    I’m not the one constantly challenging anonymous internet people to fights, you are. You prove to us that you aren’t a coward who will call the cops or bring a bunch of people in for an ambush. So far you’ve only shown yourself to be a coward. Thus, fugazi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not the one constantly challenging anonymous internet people to fights, you are. You prove to us that you aren’t a coward who will call the cops or bring a bunch of people in for an ambush. So far you’ve only shown yourself to be a coward. Thus, fugazi
    Did I challenge Bene? Nah, he took it upon himself to act all big because he's upset I called him out for exactly the dude that he is; a facebook stalker who stalks men in order to feel some sort of power over them by threatening to oust their ST posts to their families. He's pathetic just like you Mono. Who does like that tbh?

You can make believe I'd call the cops or whatever but you have no clue; you're nothing but talk.

The only coward here is you you blowhard as you ride others coattails as if any of yall have balls to speak of. Stay fat fatty!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mono if it wasn't for the internet you'd have nothing to say because you're a pussy and you know it bro. That's reality.

Either way I'm done with yall because yall are boring and nothing but empty threats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course there is. He was treated with kid gloves for 6+ months, requested to turn over the docs that weren't his. 15 boxes when he was asked, then a subpoena and still didn't turn them over, finally you gotta get a warrant and get them.

If it would've been you or I, we get our house raided from the get go and probably be sitting in jail right now. But, he did get special treatment for being a former POTUS. You just can't fix stupid.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah btw

anyone do a welfare check on THREAD?

he mighta finally drank the laced kool-aid

crofl
    He was online a few hours ago. He's definitely back in the reading room waiting on the outcome of all this

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course there is. He was treated with kid gloves for 6+ months, requested to turn over the docs that weren't his. 15 boxes when he was asked, then a subpoena and still didn't turn them over, finally you gotta get a warrant and get them.

If it would've been you or I, we get our house raided from the get go and probably be sitting in jail right now. But, he did get special treatment for being a former POTUS. You just can't fix stupid.
    Wait I thought the docs were planted? I'm having trouble keeping up with all of the ways the FBI is screwing DT over, but there must be some reason so many keep giving him the benefit of the doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait I thought the docs were planted? I'm having trouble keeping up with all of the ways the FBI is screwing DT over, but there must be some reason everyone keeps giving him the benefit of the doubt.
    Yam s knew exactly what he was doing though. He knew a raid would've been seen as a high stakes political/media event and a perfect opportunity to play the victim card. 'Fighting' this would place him right back at center stage against the 'Biden deep state'.

It's fodder for his gullible, re ed base. He will continue to be treated with kid gloves for this, and whatever trial comes up will probably take many years and go all the way up to the SCOTUS if needed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mono if it wasn't for the internet you'd have nothing to say because you're a pussy and you know it bro. That's reality.

Either way I'm done with yall because yall are boring and nothing but empty threats.
    ^fugazi

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it would've been you or I, we get our house raided from the get go and probably be getting waterboarded right now. But, he did get special treatment for being a former POTUS. You just can't fix stupid.
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's interesting that the FBI is mostly left wing; when your typical LEO is conservative. I wonder who indoctrinated this agency and when that actually started.
    Honestly the country has been going to in a hand-basket since the end of WW2. Operation Paperclip/MK-Ultra/False flags/9-11...Kennedy was going to end the Federal Reserve and we saw what they did to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly the country has been going to in a hand-basket since the end of WW2. Operation Paperclip/MK-Ultra/False flags/9-11...Kennedy was going to end the Federal Reserve and we saw what they did to him.
    ^^^ see what I mean with you can’t fix stupid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey still in here screeching. Bene really has that boy shookkkk

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Absolutely nothing that's happened should surprise anybody. He's actually following the m.o. of the election big lie.

Step 1. When Trump starts to hear rumors that something negative or incriminating about him is about to come out, he sends out a preemptive claim out that it's a hoax. The first lie. But it's really a set-up lie for the next lie. He started to say if he didn't win the election, it would be rigged back in the summer of 2020 just to plant the seed of doubt.

Step 2. When there are official reports of the negative or incriminating information about him, he backs up the first lie with another lie by accusing his political rivals and critics of staging a witchhunt to take him down. The second lie, but really the primary lie.

Step 3. When his lies are disputed and disproven, he veers off course and talks about the indiscretions and faults of others, usually political opponents. This is simply a distraction tactic. The third set of lies.

Step 4. When none of his lies gain any credible amount of steam in the mainstream media, he circles back to "hoax," and "witchhunt." The double down lie, but you could argue the triple-down or quadruple-down lie.

Step 5. And it's not really the last step, but more so a simultaneous step coinciding with all four other steps. His maga followers regurgitate the lies, parrot the catchphrases of "hoax" and "witchhunt," etc. and then threaten any political rivals with direct or subtle, hinted violence. The fifth part of his circus of lies. And this step keeps the movement going because those maga s are stupid enough to just blindly believe him and repeat what he says since they are incapable of thinking for themselves... you know, because they're really ing stupid.

Rinse. Repeat.

It's really the same format of the big lie. To a tee.

Thread Information